It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hey Yes you bring upan interesting point there and one that may need to be looked in to a little more,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

best thing to do is use the search above to look for sports related ones,

might be worth typing it in to the google part

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
O-K, I am visiting. I have always wanted to know of you. You could let me in on some secrets
(editing one inquiry outta here)

If you check me out you'll like me too, I guarantee it! Or your bytes back!

I got the WOS thing too (finally)
Could you provide me a WOS badge too for my avatar? Jus' wonderin'

[edit on 6/25/2006 by Matyas]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Matyas good to see you sporting a wos banner

head on over to members art in BTS and im sure someone will help you get a wos thing on your Avatar,

Feel free to u2u me if you need help

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
This happened to me and has kinda bugged me for several years. -

While driving one night I saw a huge bright White Owl standing in the middle of my lane. It had its head turned away, but as I got close it turned its head toward me.
I saw its huge round eyes and then I was upon it. Then it was gone. I didnt hear a thump. I didnt see feathers fly. I happened so fast then it was gone.

It's wasn't the fact that I saw an owl that bothered me, but the confusion that I immediately felt. I became so darned confused I had to pull over and stop for the night. I felt so very strange and although my mind was racing I had to sleep. I have always felt there was something very "odd" about that encounter. Even then, for some reason, as crazy at it sounds, I thought of UFOs and ETs. I can see it in my minds eye just as if it happed yesterday.

It sounds like a simple encounter with a night owl, but the thing is, I was within maybe three feet of the owl when it turned its head to look at me. I must have been doing at least 55mph. I had to have hit it, but I didnt. Those eyes I remember.

Has anyone else had such an odd thing happen or could this have been related to something ET. I have always felt something happened that night, but I can not put my finger on it. I can't seem to let it go.

Thanks for your time.

Tony G.
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
hey mountaineyes

That sure is an interesting event, I would say that you should ost this in the paranromal section of the board, that way many will read it, and get you some responses,

Go here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

then click new thread, add your title then ost what you did above,

Anyhelp you need, just u2u me

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Glad to be a part of the forum. I have a lot of things to add I believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
conspiracy clothes- Great to have you here

I look forward to seeing you on the board,

Any problems just let me know ,

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hello everyone..especially the Mods...

The name I will be using is Naya..which is basically one of my nicknames..female is my gender

My Reason for being here? needless to say my interests lays in all you guys/girls discuss on this board..

Who am I ..the female known on the open mind forum as Ysensa. I have been on that board for a reason, a Reason which has been confirmed tonight
.btw most that has been written said and thought about regarding the certain members/mods on serpo open mind..are very much true.

Why am I here..cause I have had enough of the open mind governments minds..Cause I was deleting all my postings just now..which caused panic in the stables of open mind..Downloading my writings.. blocking me from deleting my own writings and mails..btw that what used to accuse a certain male on this board..can be redirected to He .. end of story..Zagan another member also a big lier..Mods..including members government millitary males very active spying many out..
Yes.. I am on Victor Matrinez his Mailing list.
No.. never signed up..rather I am somebody..they sought out after the year 2000..they know who I am for real..and seemingly they need my knowledge in order to find certain things that would cause hell on earth for humanity.

Ask and I will answer..

To the Serpo-Open Mind members lurking and spying in the chambers of Above Top Secret..bite me..my writings and pm with all of you have been stored
by the many around the world..Fact..tonight you guys had more than 100 Thousand readers following every movement I made on Serpo..from around the world..every single reaction tonight..including you trying to download my writings, in panic, trying to safe that what you still have NOT Deciphered..trying to block me from Deleting my own account..has been monitored by All Around this world..including the other world..you guys made the biggest mistake ever..

You [ open mind dogs] guys made a huge mistake..consequence will be..
Jake/Zagan and the rest on Serpo..You guys are lying..to all..you are hiding the real truths from humanity ..we know and tonight you just proved to many that what we know/say is true and nothing but the truth.

I hereby throw the white glove in your ring.

Naya:

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Naya

Hello everyone..especially the Mods...

The name I will be using is Naya..which is basically one of my nicknames..female is my gender

My Reason for being here? needless to say my interests lays in all you guys/girls discuss on this board..

Who am I ..the female known on the open mind forum as Ysensa. I have been on that board for a reason, a Reason which has been confirmed tonight
.btw most that has been written said and thought about regarding the certain members/mods on serpo open mind..are very much true.

Why am I here..cause I have had enough of the open mind governments minds..Cause I was deleting all my postings just now..which caused panic in the stables of open mind..Downloading my writings.. blocking me from deleting my own writings and mails..btw that what used to accuse a certain male on this board..can be redirected to He .. end of story..Zagan another member also a big lier..Mods..including members government millitary males very active spying many out..
Yes.. I am on Victor Matrinez his Mailing list.
No.. never signed up..rather I am somebody..they sought out after the year 2000..they know who I am for real..and seemingly they need my knowledge in order to find certain things that would cause hell on earth for humanity.

Ask and I will answer..

To the Serpo-Open Mind members lurking and spying in the chambers of Above Top Secret..bite me..my writings and pm with all of you have been stored
by the many around the world..Fact..tonight you guys had more than 100 Thousand readers following every movement I made on Serpo..from around the world..every single reaction tonight..including you trying to download my writings, in panic, trying to safe that what you still have NOT Deciphered..trying to block me from Deleting my own account..has been monitored by All Around this world..including the other world..you guys made the biggest mistake ever..

You [ open mind dogs] guys made a huge mistake..consequence will be..
Jake/Zagan and the rest on Serpo..You guys are lying..to all..you are hiding the real truths from humanity ..we know and tonight you just proved to many that what we know/say is true and nothing but the truth.

I hereby throw the white glove in your ring.

Naya:

maybe you should start a thread I would like to hear more of your story.........sentinal

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Hi Sentenial...

Hmm I have send a mail to the Mods here explaining some..if they say go girl I will post..yet..My writings seemingly have been catching the interest of more than just government minds..hollywood and writers in general like to take my writings and use it for their own ..which I can understand..yet..its my story..free for all..if however others want to use it..there is a problem.

yes my story is a book movie that makes matrix and underworld become pale in comparrison..movie script writers may ask..yet not steal..my spirit has had enough of the years of theft..my eyes have had enough of looking at movies such as Matrix [ Sophia visionaire wrote the matrix yes I know who she is and Exactly what the real truths and meanings are regarding the matrix story]+ Constantine..where whole parts of my life story have been used up to the exact same words spoken by the Actor..yep I see angels and demons..3rd eye open kundalini activated speaking in many tongs..reading old scriptures the story of my life since the age of 3..

do I want to waste my story? not really, but well I am not into writing that much any longer..do I want hollywood to continue stealing my writings? Not at all..yet they need the real life story's of real humans living on the outside looking to the inside..otherwise there would be no hollywood..every actor has a counterpart..DNA resonance..standing - living-the tales in the real live..not one story is just fabricated..hollywood the biggest weapon after religion to keep humans restricted-programmed-and locked within their worlds..

If the Mods say yes..I will bust that bubble caled Serpo open mind forum in a minute..reason they actually tried to trap me..treaths etc come from all who are the most Active on that board..

To Serpo minds..so what do you want to do next Kill me??..as I said; I dare you people to do so...Show the world what will hapen if you kill me..I am ready willing and able..lest speed up the world events..You know I know who you serve and your lords know that I know..guess what..a few millions know..ready to bust your bubbles.. Woah!

To the Mods..if you say yes .I will spill some coffee..

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Naya]

[edit on 6-9-2006 by Naya]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
If any members want to ask questions about the "human brain"
Look here,don't hesitate to ask!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Howdy asala.How do I find out iof a subject I would like to post has been worked already? What is the conventional wisdom about what type of issues to post, etc. Thank you in advance.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hey and welcome,

We have a search feature at the top of the page that can be a great place to start,
Also feel free to u2u me what idear you have for a post as I'm more than happy to help direct you in the way you need to go,

As for good posting, I would say think quality rather than quantity, Try to supply some links to back up you post, and give your own personal opinion, I'm sure you will do great, Feel free to u2u me

Asala,

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Silver.................

Need advise on a couple things.

1 How come after a little pause (maybe 5,10 minutes)it logs you out

hmm this is something i believe that is more to do with your computer?
Im not aware of this happening to others,

I know I'm a newbie but has silver got the power management sorted for the pc, the modem or usb or lan might have to have power management disabled in system, device manager then the power tab, especially as its such a frequent and timely event.

Anyway, hiya all I'm a newbie, I am having a problem getting my new to work, sometimes it comes up with an SQL error, others it just shows the whole of teh topic lists when I have only subscribed to 2 threads so far? can anyone help?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Just yesterday I noticed the background color is now black and all the fonts are gray on almost every thread on ATS.

It's a little hard to find page jump links and some of the threads are hard to read now.

Could this change be something I did, or did ATS rework the color scheme?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nemithesis
Just yesterday I noticed the background color is now black and all the fonts are gray on almost every thread on ATS.

It's a little hard to find page jump links and some of the threads are hard to read now.

ATS is going through a redesign.

More details can be found here:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Originally posted by Nemithesis

ATS is going through a redesign.

More details can be found here:

"Dark Matter" is a proper name.
I keep highlighting areas wondering if there is some text that I'm not seeing.
From a web design standpoint, black backgrounds are VERY hard to work with and even harder to get right.

I'll just sit back and watch the darkness fall across ATS/BTS....

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey Um I'm brand new to this site and I keep on hearing of things I dont really know about like MIBs or Shadow People etc. You can tell I'm a newbie; so I would really appreciate it if someone could brief me up on how everything works. ThanksText Blue

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hey FayiseAn and welcome to ATS

Very interesting topics you are looking in to

Well you have made your first step by posting so from here it should get easier , just fire each question at me as you get them,

First to find the posts you are interested in we have a great paranormal forum! www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is a range of topics there,

You could also use the search (At the top of the page) to find threads on Shadow people.

u2u me if you need any help

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello all, can anybody tell me how to use an avatar ? I found a picture, I put the url where I am asked then nothing happens. Thx

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join