It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Motherboard And Logical Processing Equilibrium

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hello Little Spiders

BlackWidowOfTheWeb is the name, obviously not my real name, my web name.

I'm currently attempting to build a perfected computer system.

Currently I'm attempting to develop a greater motherboard and computing system based around the concept of overthrowing the cult of hierarchy that governs the computer and its motherboard specifically the processing and battery, ie the mind and body of the computer, which goes deep into physics and computer science, so as to attempt to bring about logical processing equilibrium between the logical processor known as the CPU and the motherboard's collective component parts, which I feel due to the cult of hierarchy are failing to achieve full potential and therefore the motherboard and the logical system is failing to achieve collective potential, therefore by bringing about equillibrium I may be able to create a greater logical processing system therefore bypassing quantum computing and allowing greater computing in terms of operating systems, programming languages, machine language, graphics etc.
It is a personal at home endeavour rather than a career.

Any suggestions and what do we think of the idea?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Currently I'm attempting to develop a greater motherboard and computing system

What progress have you made so far?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Currently at the beginning of the design of a this possible new motherboard by reconfiguring it based on equilibrium, it is a little tougher to do as one person at home and is usually a task undertaken by a large tech company such as Dell, IBM or Semtech, as it requires a knowledge of the complete field of computer science and the creation of world wide webs.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

About as much as I have with my antigravity drive.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The difference is your antigravty drive is based on you spouting soundbites about a field of science you know little about, whilst my post is based on actual knowledge of a system of logical processing in computers that is 100% possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackWidowOfTheWeb

First thing I would do? Learn how to make shorter, to the point sentences.

Second thing I would do? Go back to the drawing board as you OP, as it stands, makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yet I’m just as close to cracking that egg as you are...

I wish you all the luck in the world..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wait , what ?
Any computer system already has logical processing .
The 0s and 1s flow through logic gates.

That's what they do.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Terry, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but, the prize for the first person to make an immature remark about sentence structure went to a previous commentator on a different post, and as I said to them, Only in America.

My post makes 100% sense you just have no knowledge of advanced computer science

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The 0s and 1s also called bits also called machine language is only part of a computer's logical system, it is the language the logical system called the CPU understands as it takes instructions and completes tasks based on its overall logical capabilities.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Only in America.

I’m not American. Nice try though.

My post makes 100% sense you just have no knowledge of advanced computer science

My Degree in Computer Science and 20 ish years experience beg to differ.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Mic drop!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Have you made any progress in terms of designing the board to disperse heat? That tends to be the biggest issue I've had over the years building gaming rigs. Fans and water-cooling help but there has to be a better design.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The 0s and 1s also called bits also called machine language is only part of a computer's logical system, it is the language the logical system called the CPU understands as it takes instructions and completes tasks based on its overall logical capabilities.

Erm...

First off if you are going to "bypass quantum computing" you may want to at least understand what quantum computing is.

You are not going to be "bypassing" quantum computing with anything conventional... ever.

So unless you are building new elements at the sub-atomic level with nano-bots in your garage then you are engaged in a really futile effort.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: trollz

About as much as I have with my antigravity drive.

We knew that endeavour wouldn't get off the ground.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Erm...

First off if you are going to "bypass quantum computing" you may want to at least understand what quantum computing is.

You are not going to be "bypassing" quantum computing with anything conventional... ever.

So unless you are building new elements at the sub-atomic level with nano-bots in your garage then you are engaged in a really futile effort.

Who said anything about bypassing ?
And what the HADES does that even mean ?
Quantum computing...
Really , no difference at all from modern day computers with the exception of speed.
Nothing at all magical or mystical involved.
No changes .
Except speed
One can "quantum compute" all day long , yet be no better than the "bottlenecks " from storage and transfer.
The one application ?
Video adapters using basic atomic structure as "pixels"
(One Australian company theoretically did this in the early 2000s)

edit on 2/23/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

From the OP...

I may be able to create a greater logical processing system therefore bypassing quantum computing and allowing greater computing in terms of operating systems, programming languages, machine language, graphics etc.

I was replying to that bit.

No matter... the spider appears to have left the building permanently.

edit on 23-2-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I have an idea, get sober!

P.S. if my suggestion doesnt work then see a psychiatrist.

Note: my advice does not constitute medical advice.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Anyone could say they are building the "perfect" whatever in their garage all by themselves whether it's a time machine, antigravity machine, or perpetual energy device, but to expect people to take you at face value and actually believe you is ludicrous. Especially when you provide no supporting evidence, and only for egotistical statements filled with psuedoscientific terminology that anyone can find from reading any scientific journal online.

If I said I was working on a anti-matter energy propulsion system in the rusty shack in my back yard I wouldn't expect anyone to believe me until I had supporting evidence and proof. Which I wouldn't do until I had it patented and had my name plastered all over it at the very least.

Even if I were to provide an opinion towards your project, you give no real data. You haven't really contributed anything real. As far as I know you have some scribblings and satanic sketches on some napkins in a barn out back.

I'm not trying to be rude, but let's be realistic. What you're attempting to describe takes a very well funded team in a very well equipped laboratory.
edit on 2322020 by AutomateThis1 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Wasn't that basically already done in the days before Pentium architecture? Wasn't there a PC Maker called Green Board that reduced the pathway between CPU and ALU and thus created a faster motherboard? It was a long long time ago... like the 90's dude.

If I wanted to speed things up I would re-write the multiple conversions in the OSI layer. From Network to Presentation they're 3 translations.

Oh wait that's Unix...

edit on 24-2-2020 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2020 by Newt22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join