It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Jim Sparks ever say anything new?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I came across him around ten years ago and i was fascinated by his in depth account of the greys, what they looked like, his abductions, etc etc was fascinating.

Except every single interview he says the same thing, wether its from 20 years ago or a year ago

You would think somebody being abducted regularly by aliens would i dont know set up cameras from a distance

But no, theres literally not a shred of evidence and this guy has allegedly for decades been abducted and spent ample times with the greys and has even been allowed to `pilot their craft` according to him.

So, as the title says.. anything new?
I posed a similar question to michael horn about meier - why no new photos since 1992 and he said `no need weve already got enough evidence`!

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Well in Meier's case, technology put an end to him producing authentic evidence.
The photo's he has are fake, fakes and faked.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I suppose you could go either way. You can say that the aliens stopped showing up for some reason. The old, "humans are not ready for us," gambit is a good one. I think that's the one Billy Meier used.

If you claim continued contact with aliens that might be harder to get away with, since at some point people are going to expect you to supply them with warp drive schematics or at very least an alien fingernail clipping. In that case, I guess you'd just want to keep repeating the same stuff over and over again so you don't end up contradicting yourself or changing your story. Mark Twain said: “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Jim Sparks is full of himself. His story is for entertainment purposes only.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

Who is Jim Sparks?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

top topics

join