It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend's cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They dreamt of their cat bowing to something just out of view. They were more perplexed & amazed at the cat's ability to do this than who it was bowing to.

This cat has been the subject of some of my energy experiments with it. It's for the benefit of the cat & myself (in case there are some animal activists out there looking for a bone to pick).

IMO I think the cat has acquired some additional cat abilities because of me.

From a recent telephone conversation with my friend discussing removing a special cat toy I left behind there for a few weeks, it was discovered that the cat demonstrated telepathic abilities. I always knew cats have this ability but my friend didn't. After I hung up the phone that night, the cat ran to the toy in question, gripping it with its paw. I called a few minutes later to tell my friend I think it would be better to leave the toy there & that's when my friend told me about the cat incident after our 1st conversation that night. Woohoo.

Poor little guy. I think I should give it a break.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I don't know if giving the cat a break is actually the answer. Animals seem to me to be much more succeptible to the grander side of being alive, and are much more alive than we are. I would say delve further with your energetic experiments, however you really can't raise an animals awareness, only your own.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I never said anything about raising an animals awareness.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, raising your own awareness should be a by product of interacting with the cat. What kinds of energetic experiments are you doing? Have you made an energetic circuit with the cat? How about another human being?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Uh, it's just a cat playing with toys I give it.

top topics

join