It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman Files $265M Lawsuit Against Elizabeth Warren & Pete Buttigieg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how either Warren or Buttigieg slandered him and I'm NO fan of any Democrat.

Really ?

Being called a "white supremacist" is NOT slander ?

Since when ?

If a thug (of any group) was about to break your head against pavement/concrete ( per Zimmerman's trial) you have NO right of self defence ?

Zimmerman (who is hispanic, btw) from court accounts did NOT set out on a minority/black lynching/"white supremacy" mission. To characterize his actions thus is malice.

Zimmerman may be an idiot with a "rent-a-cop-thinks-he-is-a-real-cop problem", but not a "supremacist"

Seriously !

I m a lawyer and this case will be thrown out (dismissed) either ater a Rule 12 Motion to dismiss, or a Rule 56 Summary Judgment. Zimmercowards name was never mentioned in the tweets hes suing about. I think he gets hit with Rule 11 sanctions, an whatever lawyer iled this abomination will be seriously sanctioned. Seriously, how do you hurt a scumbags reputation?
edit on 20-2-2020 by F4guy because: I cant spell for snip.

edit on 20-2-2020 by F4guy because: apostrophee neglect

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

And if none of that happens to Zimmerman or his lawyer? I guess we will see if you suck at being a lawyer or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Im really confused how people on this forum dont view Zimmerman as a racist.

He followed around a teenage kid while armed when the kid was just walking to his home. He followed the kid because he was african american and wearing a hoodie when it was an affluent neighborhood. He then shot the kid dead.

He may not have killed the kid because he was black... but his racial profiling led to the murder.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

He followed someone that he did not recognize because there had been breakins in the area, and previously Trayvon had been caught with burglary tools and items that were not his and Trayvon refused to say where they came from.

Zimmerman thought Trayvon might be a thief, and Trayvon was in fact a thief.

The 'kid' then waited to ambush Zimmerman and attacked Zimmerman.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: F4guy

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: Metallicus

I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how either Warren or Buttigieg slandered him and I'm NO fan of any Democrat.

Really ?

Being called a "white supremacist" is NOT slander ?

Since when ?

If a thug (of any group) was about to break your head against pavement/concrete ( per Zimmerman's trial) you have NO right of self defence ?

Zimmerman (who is hispanic, btw) from court accounts did NOT set out on a minority/black lynching/"white supremacy" mission. To characterize his actions thus is malice.

Zimmerman may be an idiot with a "rent-a-cop-thinks-he-is-a-real-cop problem", but not a "supremacist"

Seriously !

I m a lawyer and this case will be thrown out (dismissed) either ater a Rule 12 Motion to dismiss, or a Rule 56 Summary Judgment. Zimmercowards name was never mentioned in the tweets hes suing about. I think he gets hit with Rule 11 sanctions, an whatever lawyer iled this abomination will be seriously sanctioned. Seriously, how do you hurt a scumbags reputation?

Hmmm
Mirror, mirror on the wall...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join