It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dragons exist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyV

Lots of real crowd eye witness accounts in modern times as well as medieval times. Go here for one such account down a few paragraphs. en.epochtimes.com... If u want to find them: research. If u want to feel smart about what some guy (scientist) said for some reason u really haven't researched, then just make fun of people who say they exist, any evidence, etc. YOU decide what u will believe. Even if the dang thing ate you, u(even tho yr not in yr body) could still be thinking it was some kind of elaborate mechanical machine or something. Research if u want to know. Contact me on my www.youtube/roguerock22 page if u want.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just thought I'd clarify (trout me if it has been said):

The show about "real life dragons" was like the book/movie Atonement. They started out with a "this is not a game" attitude (whooping out the ARG terms left and right!) and then at the end, "Oh, sorry, this dig isn't real, this was just us trying to hypothesize how, anatomically, Dragons could have existed, and what their social grouping would be like."

So no more "I saw this thing on the Discovery Channel!!!"

'Kay?

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplane_uk

would the movie be "Reign of fire" (Good movie BTW)

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Dragons are found in almost ever ancient culture around the world. While many have different features and characteristics, they all fall under the same basic idea. Usually a dinosaur like creature, some flying, some fire breathing. How could all of the creatures have so much in common if some of the cultures had never had contact with each other in those ancient times? To support the flying aspect, we all know there were dinosaurs that flew. As for the fire breathing, there are speculations that certain creatures had a mechanism in the jaw that could create a spark if cracked on demand. As for the fuel, I'm not sure. The only thing left to prove that dinosaurs existed during the same time as humans. The only thing stopping this is the theory of evolution. Just because we don't see any today, doesn't mean a very small number couldn't have existed 500 to 1500 years ago. They probably didn't all go out at once. The flood depicted in the Bible could also play a significant role in this. Could this be the reason some of the only prehistoric creatures alive today can swim? Sharks, Alligators, Crocodiles. I'm not necessary trying to prove a point or even make an argument. I just wanted to throw the info. out there for everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi there, I'm a Dragonologist In-Training. I know some of you might shoot this stuff down, make fun of them, and sometimes even slander the very existence of Dragons.. But the truth is that they do exist. Even though I'm still an In-Training Dragonologist, I've done extensive research with the help of the internet, The Dragonolgy books, and all the data I found in the Dragonological discussions of other fellow Dragon believers. Now, Everyone knows of the author of Dragonology, Correct? Well, although some people say Dr. Ernest Drake isn't real I've found a site that has some notes on Dr. Ernest Drake's life described by Dugald A. Steer, I'm going to post the link to the site. And I also found that some of the addresses mentioned in the Dragonology books exist. I've also noted that some of the locations that were mentioned to save the dragons exist as well. Please take all this into consideration. Now, about the locations and addresses, you can look them up on Google Earth or just look them up on Google Maps.
Dr. Ernest Drake

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Your contention is that there are modern dragons living and flying around?

I do believe that they existed (or that a creature very similar to many of their attributes did) around the time of early man, enough to leave a primal impression in our collective history....but I don't think there are any around these days. To survive, they'd need a breeding population, and I just don't think we'll find any such unidentified flying creatures., too easy for them to have been spotted by now.

Of course, it's a big world, but the books are entertainment, I wouldn't take them too seriously.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know That some of you people are still skeptics of dragons.. But I've made a Facebook group called Dragonologist's Unite, but I have one friend who believes in them like me. So it's pretty empty... but i've posted a couple pictures that look to be very real. You can look for yourselves.. But I can't make you believe if you don't want to.. All I ask is that you don't make any remarks on or about them that I might find intollerable.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by contraa
Calling a Komodo Dragon a "living dragon" is the animal planet's way of getting you to watch a crazy Aussie finding creative ways to nearly get eaten.

HEY! Dont make fun of Steve Irwin... He was so awesome... I will miss him. /cry

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonologist Logan

Don't get me wrong, I love dragons...in fact, I collect many draconic things (including the dracology books, etc.). Even my watch has a dragon on it (though you have to really look at it to tell, otherwise, looks like any other gold/silver dress watch). I just don't see any evidence for their existence in the modern age.

In any area with an active dragon you'd likely have livestock disappearances, encounters with aircraft, eyewitness accounts, etc., and we just don't have any such cases.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join