It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruise Ship Docked in N.J for Coronavirus Screening. WTF Alert.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Trueman
I'm fairly new to NJ, but seeing that the Mayor of my town can't even seem to keep his pants on, nothing surprises me.

New Jersey mayor admits to taking off pants, passing out drunk during party at employee’s house

Hahaha.... I made a thread about it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
This isn't incompetence, this is deliberate and planned. Just look at where they are allowing flights to land when bringing people back. They are making sure to expose all regions of the U.S. North, South, East, West. The holidays and the "impeachment" were the perfect time to get stage 1 started. Stage 2 has started now.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
This isn't incompetence, this is deliberate and planned. Just look at where they are allowing flights to land when bringing people back. They are making sure to expose all regions of the U.S. North, South, East, West. The holidays and the "impeachment" were the perfect time to get stage 1 started. Stage 2 has started now.

Now *that's* a scary thought.

Even scarier because you may be right...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
This is the one to follow, IMO. Those aircraft landed on us bases and are still quarantined. The ship in Japan (still quarantined) now has 70 confirmed cases and over 100 starting to feel ill. This ship from the OP have dispersed in NJ and god knows all over the US by now.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
This is the one to follow, IMO. Those aircraft landed on us bases and are still quarantined. The ship in Japan (still quarantined) now has 70 confirmed cases and over 100 starting to feel ill. This ship from the OP have dispersed in NJ and god knows all over the US by now.

The test is not reliable. I read that it may show "negative" few times and "positive" after retest. Sadly, quarantines are the only right thing to do now.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Crew member aboard Royal Caribbean cruise ship docked in New Jersey found dead in engine room:

www.nbcnewyork.com...

They believe it was unrelated to the coronavirus but he was rushed for an autopsy out of an "abundance of caution".

I've seen several videos of people in Wuhan just keeling over dead in the streets without any apparent reason and reading about this gave me goosebumps.

I absolutely cannot wrap my mind around the decision to let all the passengers leave the ship. These people can potentially spread the virus to many different cities and states.

What were they thinking??!!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
As a New Jersey resident I'm really panicked about this ship. I mean it just sailed around the Caribbean which is rightnextto China!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Thanks for that important update.

Something doesn't make sense.

The crew member, a Filipino national, was found in an engine room last weekend, two sources said. His body was kept in a refrigerated compartment until the ship docked in New Jersey, according to the sources.

So the man died before docking in NJ, last Friday morning and they kept him in a fridge. By the time authorities took the 4 persons from the boat for tests, same day, they had to know about this dead man in the fridge too.

What happened here ? Why nobody mentioned the dead man last Friday ? Did the authorities or crew members of the ship held that information ???

Bayonne (NJ) Major said Friday that he was briefed on the RC cruise ship arriving that morning. Nobody told him about the dead man ?
edit on 9-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Anybody else catch that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

As a New Jersey resident I'm really panicked about this ship. I mean it just sailed around the Caribbean which is rightnextto China!

Texasgirl source is revealing.

More than two dozen Chinese nationals traveling aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas cruise...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Again....

More than two dozen Chinese nationals traveling aboard Royal Caribbean’s Anthem of the Seas cruise...

Did you catch that ???
edit on 9-2-2020 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

OMMYGOD!!!!! Now I'm really panicked.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

Catch what? The Wu-Flu? Hopefully they do, I really need this thing to live up to the hype.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You know I like your unique sense of humor Augustus. But this thread is about how local authorities in NJ handle this type of situation. And they suck balls as always. Remember the snow storm last year and all the people stuck in the roads. My daughter was in the school bus until 11 pm.

Even Christie was better, and that means a lot.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What should they do? Detain everyone on the cruise ship because some people have their virus panic pants on?

Does anyone honestly think that in the long run that it would make any difference in preventing this flu from getting to the United States?

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What should they do? Detain everyone on the cruise ship because some people have their virus panic pants on?
Does anyone honestly think that in the long run that it would make any difference in preventing this flu from getting to the United States?

Quarantine my friend, quarantine. Nobody likes it but no better method now. It's not 100% efficient but it's all we got.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Not going to work and frankly it's beyond totalitarian.

The fact that you admit it's not 100% efficient causes it to be completely unnecessary.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The fact that you admit it's not 100% efficient causes it to be completely unnecessary.

What other option you suggest ?

The vaccine doesn't exist. Once we have one, we won't need quarantines.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
What other option you suggest ?

None, particularly quarantines which are being done for feelz.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You think that's totalitarian? I would have stopped all travel into the US 3 weeks ago. None, zero people enter our country. Either way, people are talking with the assumption that our Govt wants to protect us from this which completely disagree with. This was engineered and is being spread on purpose. Once people realize the intention, decisions that were made like the ones in NJ will suddenly make sense.

You know there is a simulation running that predicts the amount of new cases and deaths on a daily basis. So far it has been right within 2 to 3 percent every day. It predicts that over 2 biliion will be infected by this and over 65 million will die within the next 18 months.
edit on 9-2-2020 by awhispersecho because: Because

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join