It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could premonition's be a glimpse into realities that have already happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Or perhaps could happen?

Have you ever thought about a situation... "IF I did/said this how would it work out?"

Then you go though several scenario's in your head... some of which end fatally...lol

Yet... hopefully ended up with the right decision... obviously.. I mean you're here ya...

Is it possible we can see what is to happen IF...

And is it because said realities have already been played out in some other reality?

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I would rather believe the quantum supercomputer that is your brain is able to look at every scenario and every possible outcome so it can present your conscious with the right choice...

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Or the irrational choice, based on anxiety and fight or flight juices pumping into your neurotransmitters. Those supercomputers don't all come with the same specs, the older models are slower than the new ones and their hardware can be faulty sometimes. At least they keep working, usually, instead of getting the blue screen of death.

Defragmenting starts to go at a snails crawl pace and isn't practical to use. The drivers go legacy and stop being supported. Operating system updates get discontinued. They can't even process new information anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In some theoretical physics , you would split off an entire universe for each of the choices.
So , somewhere , sometime they all happened.

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Tomorrow is just around the next bend or over the next hill and you won't see it until you go around that bend or over that hill. But the future is still there, we are just too near sighted to see it coming clearly. Also, because we keep looking behind us at the past, we only get the occasional glimpse at the future when we happen to look forward for a moment.

If we think of space/time as a map, the future is up the road a piece waiting for your arrival. The direction you go on the space time map will determine what future you will experience, hence alternate realities. On the other hand, I have entertained the idea that the future is the actual "now" and what we experience as the present is a lag that puts us out of sync with the true present. In either case, the future has/is happening and we have yet to experience it from our perspective.
edit on 7-2-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"Difficult to say, always in motion is the future."
-Yoda

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I sat here a minute ago, and went through possible scenarios of a potential date

all the way through to prego… and she hasn't even said yes yet!... LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I sat here a minute ago, and went through possible scenarios of a potential date

all the way through to prego… and she hasn't even said yes yet!... LOL

The I that sat here a moment ago is not the same I that sits here now.

No man can step in the same river twice... for it is not the same river and not the same man.

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
A brief window into eternity and its infinitude of possibilities.
edit on 11-2-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A premonition is a fleeting awareness of a minute glimpse of reality beyond the limiting perception of the linear movement of events in time. In such a reality or awareness, all that is to happen is already written, it already exists.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It is not exactly a premonition, it is a feeling of something bad will occur, from my own experiences, anyway.

It certainly is a connection to what has already happened, but nobody knows as yet, or perhaps we cannot recall it, on Earth.

Many years ago, I had the most vivid, terrifying dream ever - I was being stabbed to death. It seemed real, or nearly so.

I was in someone's house I'd never been to, when I had the dream. The next morning, I wanted to leave right away, and soon did leave.

Two days later, I saw a photo on the newspaper's front page. The table was the same one I saw at the house, it was very thick, and unique. It was the same table, in fact. There was a fire at the house, which killed a woman, and her child, who lived there, and I saw that night.

A similar feeling happened later, and was also a bad thing, as well.

I'm sure these were premonitions, a warning of something bad which will soon occur. And it's not good to ignore them, and I know it well enough to say so.

Deja vu is experiencing something in life, out of sequence. A scene you remember happening, but you don't know why you remember it. Then you want to get out of it, because it's a very uncomfortable feeling. If we had deja vu all the time, it would be horrible to live out!

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't believe in any alternate universes, alternate existences of people, or whatever.

I do think we exist beyond the Earth, for sure.

I also think we are being tested on Earth, for what we do, and think, and we are all judged by God, after we move on...

Imo, anyway.

top topics

join