It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Verify!) Nancy Pelosi's Poison Handshake Failed (Verify!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to: solids0be

Personally I would not shake any dems hand but that is my own sentiments.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
By any means necessary has been stuck in my mind his whole first term. They are absolutely desperate enough to try “any means necessary at this point.
Several may be looking at jail time, charged, and most definitely losing their seat at the big table. I’ve been waiting for a conspiracy to off him to pop up. Not that they really care, but all the judges he’s appointed and the ones coming up will really tick off their base.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Oh dear,
This is pathetic!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You never know as they say ...

Video: Yes, There is a CIA Heart Attack Gun – A 1975 Congressional Hearing Confirmed it

In 1975 a congressional hearing revealed the CIA had numerous top-secret weapons including a gun that became known as the “CIA heart attack gun.”

Indeed, the heart attack gun has returned to the spotlight once again when some sources theorized that it might be used against current president Donald Trump. These sources claimed that CNN’s persistent speculation on Trump’s waning health, particularly his heart, was in blatant opposition to reports of his “clean bill of health” from his doctor.

This led to the theory that perhaps the media was conditioning the public to believe Trump has a heart disease—as an alibi for an actual induced fatality via the infamous weapon.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
“She’ll cut your head off and you won’t even know you’re bleeding.”
--- Alexandra Pelosi

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Oh dear,
This is pathetic!

It's not like we're talking about normal humans here.
You must remember, this is the democrats.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Maybe she just did something totally normal.. like lick her hand.. or pick her nose ... scratch butt... and want to shake hands. That insane glare and ouchie on her hand COULD be a syphilis lesion.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: solids0be

Just went back to watch the video. She did something weird with her hand just before Trump handed her the speech. Maybe she was breaking a capsule or activating the delivery device somehow?

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Oh dear,
This is pathetic!

Pretty normal really for those suffering from persecution complexes.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh dear,
This is pathetic!

Pretty normal really for those suffering from persecution complexes.

They call them "persecution complexes" because calling them persecution simples is too obvious.

Racist.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Penis.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It wouldn't have been a real handshake to begin with. If someone has contempt for you and is your political rival, leader of the opposing party, and the only one to try to shake your hand after you've taken the stage, why would you shake their hand? Considering the bad blood, the recent impeachment vote and trial, I mean really. Do y'all ever consider the simple things, the psychological things, the dramatic theatrical plays for the media's cameras? Stop to think about why she'd extend her hand at that moment anyway? It was an insult, like "Good job! You dodged a bullet in the Senate impeachment trial that I gave the articles for after my party voted for it."

How would the President have looked if in that moment, right before his State of the Union speech, in front of the chamber and the world, smiled and shook hands with her? What message would that convey? I could write a post as long as the OP's talking about a "Chemical Biologist" who thinks Pelosi had a nerve agent on her barehand that would only kill Trump, except no one would read it like I had to skip over his fictional piece.

Not saying he's lying, but the idea of the post is out of a thriller film. Public execution by the head of the Democratic Party on live TV during the SOTU address? No one would wonder where he got infected from? The best doctors in the world would be treating him, working around the clock to determine the cause of his symptoms. I'd like to think they'd know a little more about nerve agents than OP's buddy.

The President did the right thing by snubbing her fake opportune handshake; he knew better and I applaud him for taking the mature route, not giving into the petty drama BS that he has been a willing participant and instigator of in the past. Maybe he's learning, but more importantly this is election year and he's projecting the right image, not falling into traps like these to go viral on TV and social media. The bullet he dodged wasn't an uber secret nerve agent CIA death weapon.

I'm not a Republican voter, or Democrat always either. Hell, half the time my vote is to not vote at all if the candidates for any position don't appeal to me. I don't vote along a party line to get more of my team into positions of power, regardless of who they are. I'd like to think that I vote the way that everyone should but that's very quixotic. With that said, I might not even like Trump as President or how he operates it, what his agendas are, but I'm telling you right now that he's going to be re-elected for 4 more years. The opposition is garbage, there's nothing good there, no one strong.
edit on 6-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Most likely Pelosi was just trying to assert her authority.

But after 3 years of this coup attempt, I wouldn't put anything past the crone.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
She definitely does a few very unusual and suspicious things with her right hand in particular.

I would not put it past Pelosi to attempt this.

We need someone to do a video analysis, this definitely warrants further investigation, IMO.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Damn, I can't even get 1 star for saying Trump is going to win the 2020 Presidential election

I know why but it's fun to post anyways. People read it 😏

It's because *drumroll* ..
I have ad blocker enabled so my star feature is disabled 👍
edit on 6-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It would be in the left hand. Placed on the back of Trump's right hand.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I won't say, "no." The desperation for impeachment has me wondering what could go down if they think Bidens, Clintons, Romneys, etc are going to be exposed. Will they take out Trump? Heart attack/stroke him? Dementia him?

Or do they risk propelling the president's re-election through some sort of massive crisis to supercede what would then become "smaller things?" (Massive theft & money laundering, possibly human trafficking and pedophilia rings, etc.)

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I've been posting my suspicions of this in various threads, since Tuesday night.

I'm glad someone else on the planet understands how DANGEROUS people can be when they are EVIL, and IN HIGH PLACES, and WELL-CONNECTED.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: pheonix358

Who knew it would be so hard to covertly assasinate someone? What’s the point in even trying?

How long had they been trying to assasinate Castro? Discrete assasinations are hard to come by man!

Why the hell are taxpayers sending billions of dollars EVERY YEAR to the CIA?

They have top-secret laboratories and testing centers where the science of murdering/killing has been experimented with....for more than 60 years!

I'm certain they're way beyond the old "poison cigar" trick by now.

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
people people people............

Come on, lets not entertain this stuff..........Im aware that this stuff prob does exist, but this is directly out of the Comedy about NK with seth rogan.......

Besides that point, they woudlnt trust nancy enough to use something like that, she cant even keep her dentures in, a thought process for more than 5 min, or a straight face for more than 2

Theres no way in hell they would trust her with something like that and on live TV, directed on them........

So lets stop guys come on its making Supporters look stupid to even entertain this.......

Besides if they were going to , it would have been done by someone in the gallery he shook hands with as he came in that no one even noticed, NOT this woman.......

Just stop..........
edit on 2/6/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join