It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirk Douglas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
At 103... unfortunately we lost a legend today...

With over 75 movies to his credit... including one of my favorites

Tough Guys

It is with tremendous sadness that my brothers and I announce that Kirk Douglas left us today at the age of 103,” Michael said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE. “To the world, he was a legend, an actor from the golden age of movies who lived well into his golden years, a humanitarian whose commitment to justice and the causes he believed in set a standard for all of us to aspire to.”
The actor continued, “But to me and my brothers Joel and Peter he was simply Dad, to Catherine, a wonderful father-in-law, to his grandchildren and great grandchild their loving grandfather, and to his wife Anne, a wonderful husband.”
“Kirk’s life was well lived, and he leaves a legacy in film that will endure for generations to come, and a history as a renowned philanthropist who worked to aid the public and bring peace to the planet,” Michael added. “Let me end with the words I told him on his last birthday and which will always remain true. Dad- I love you so much and I am so proud to be your son.”

In December, Michael became a Golden Globe nominee for The Kominsky Method as his father rang in his 103rd birthday.

people.com... =IwAR3Mc_TwG0c9XdTDO2pjE-yf2dgnRehvT1zXifVtwlLl9VsWhYuGax9Uhkk&fbclid=IwAR3hVD293vD2tMH7z83u9agm5gIVzPfj2fnq-081_lDCuZgT2eEGSt2pwcA

This has been quite the year so far.... Just a month in and we've already lost so much

RIP Kirk

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Posted minutes earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed
edit on Wed Feb 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

join