It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Wuhan's fast-built Coronavirus Prison hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Maybe it’s just me, but this “hospital” looks a step up from Sheriff Joe’s outside jail. Actually, the convicts new where they were going, regarding Joe's camp.

Complete with bars on the inside and outside windows, steel security doors, and complementary military guard.

www.aljazeera.com...

I tried to add more pictures, but kept getting a "connection was reset" message here on ATS.

OK, got it to work for now.

edit on V242020Mondaypm29America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2020 15:24:36 -06001 by Violater1 because: uiltyt

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It gets even worse. There have been multiple reports that people who die from corona virus are being sent straight to the crematoriums, often without any kind of official documentation. It seems certain the official death tolls are vastly undercounted.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
1000 bed hospital knocked up in less than a week..... amazing, I supposed it’s not like they had to wait for all the pieces to be shipped from China.

Just looks like freezer rooms to me, not a goal. Goes together like LEGO.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Sheesh, what a pleasant environment for convalecense.

Bars on the windows for...keeping people out dyin' to get sick...or keep people in, with no other treatment options to run to?

Hope they get a handle on this soon.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

What do you expect they do with the sick ?

Seems like a good solution to the problem they face.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
1000 bed hospital knocked up in less than a week..... amazing, I supposed it’s not like they had to wait for all the pieces to be shipped from China.

That room in the second photo looks almost like a shipping container with a few doors added.

It very well might be some kind of pre-fab system where the room just need to be trucked in, and then bolted or welded together.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: Yikes! Quadrupal post!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket
Or they could be to prevent people from stealing contaminated expensive hospital items. But who cares, they are building something for the sick and suffering, cut them some slack.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: scubagravy

That room in the second photo looks almost like a shipping container with a few doors added.

It very well might be some kind of pre-fab system where the room just need to be trucked in, and then bolted or welded together.

Yeah, I was wodering if they used a "panel" system, or something more 3D/modules

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
So is this a continuation of the story regarding the Chinese hospital that was being built, with the media posting pictures of the supposed "hospital", although those pictures were actually from a hotel, and all news reports of this happening being practically scrubbed and deleted from the internet?

Or is this a different one?

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yikes! Quadrupal post!!!

Edit: That fourth photo definitely shows a pre-fab system, with modules that can be trucked in.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What do you expect they do with the sick ?

Seems like a good solution to the problem they face.

Then the next time you or your family member has to go to a hospital with steel security doors, bars on the window and uniformed military personnel at your side, don't complain.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
You can build things very quickly when you don’t have to worry about safety and inspections. I wouldn’t want to be held in that death trap.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then the next time you or your family member has to go to a hospital with steel security doors, bars on the window and uniformed military personnel at your side, don't complain.

You do understand what's going on over there , no ?
People with the virus need to be segregated and treated , with the numbers that are presenting they need a quick solution to house the sick , if I were infected as long as I was treated I wouldn't care if there were bars on the window or Hello Kitty posters.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

You do understand what's going on over there , no ?
Noooo, your just imaginating the 3 OP's that I have written here on ATS about it.

People with the virus need to be segregated and treated , with the numbers that are presenting they need a quick solution to house the sick , if I were infected as long as I was treated I wouldn't care if there were bars on the window or Hello Kitty posters.

Next time your in the hospital, let us know, I'll send you some posters.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just a guess here but it is probably something the military had on trucks for use. What use just ready for anything. I'm actually quite impressed the place is huge.

Another guess would be the US also has one stashed somewhere., and Russia.

Actually good planning, a nuke plant going south a virus a volcano the more It I hope we have something in a giant warehouse.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
They did this with SARS over a decade ago ... it's the same concept and blue print apparently.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
well, if the sick and dying are on the inside, and the relatives are on the outside wanting to see their loved one, but can't.... they had to install bars to prevent further contamination, break ins and break outs.

I guess they might as well have build it without any windows at all!

<<   2 >>

join