It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV rapid Pandemic transmission related to HIV?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm not so sure that the virus is as benign as the media has led us to believe. China's attempt at containment is massive, and I read the other day from Reuters that the price if oil is dropping due to fears associated with the coronavirus. Couple that with the market drops I saw in a thread posted earlier, this might be an actual threat.

Sorry, no links for now, just Google it. It's all mainstream.

With the recent report that the State Dept is sending 500 to 1000 people to 4 different bases, it sounds very serious.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Coronavirus and HIV research paper review by Dr. Paul Cottrell

This is a good analysis and explanation about what this paper means. From what I understand of it, the main parts that are the same as HIV involve how the virus enters the cell. There is also some redundancy built into these proteins to remain effective should some mutation take place.

With these parts of the Coronavirus the same as HIV it allows infection in humans and is how this virus has crossed species from bats. In the middle of this story we have the snake, with the full details still under investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Daily mail reports that Thai medics cured a corona virus patient in 48 hours using flu and HIV drugs.

mol.im...
edit on 2-2-2020 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am amazed to see that Lysol has listed on the label the corona virus as one that it destroys.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Coronavirus and HIV research paper review by Dr. Paul Cottrell

This is a good analysis and explanation about what this paper means. From what I understand of it, the main parts that are the same as HIV involve how the virus enters the cell. There is also some redundancy built into these proteins to remain effective should some mutation take place.

With these parts of the Coronavirus the same as HIV it allows infection in humans and is how this virus has crossed species from bats. In the middle of this story we have the snake, with the full details still under investigation.

I am beginning to believe that this is an engineered virus from China. After it weakens the world, the Chinese will go to their "Ghost Cities " around the world and begin to make Earth, a One Peoples Republic.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
New evidence emerges: Coronavirus “bioweapon” might have been a Chinese vaccine experiment gone wrong… genes contain “pShuttle-SN” sequences, proving laboratory origin

As detailed by James Lyons-Weiler, PhD, founder of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge and author of 57 peer-reviewed publications, an analysis of the gene sequence for the coronavirus finds a peculiar sequence called “pShuttle-SN.” This sequence is is the remnant of a genetic engineering sequence that’s used to insert genes into viruses and bacteria. It provides irrefutable “open source” proof that the coronavirus now circulating in the wild was engineered in a laboratory. Every lab that has the gene sequence can see this for themselves. It’s right out in the open, which is why we describe this revelation as “open source.”

With the current state of fake news today, they don't know how to tell the truth. Only lie, manipulate and deceive for their leaders position while banishing those that ask to many uncomfortable questions about reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

California health officials on Sunday confirmed the second case of the novel coronavirus in the Bay Area, marking the ninth confirmed case in the U.S.The woman came from China on Jan. 23.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
THERE ARE NOW 11 CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN THE USA!!!!
11 of the 17,000 cases of the new coronavirus are in the U.S.
www.cbsnews.com...

There are 11 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S., nine of which were diagnosed in people who had recently traveled to Wuhan. There are two cases of transmission between spouses.
www.marketwatch.com...
edit on V022020Mondaypm29America/ChicagoMon, 03 Feb 2020 12:02:34 -06001 by Violater1 because: FGHJHGK

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

3 people in New York City being tested for coronavirus, health department reports. abc7ny.com...
"Three people in New York City are being tested for coronavirus, according the Department of Health, including one patient who is hospitalized at New York Presbyterian-Queens and is in stable condition.

Additionally, authorities say a 60-year-old who displayed fever symptoms and shortness of breath Sunday was hospitalized at Flushing Hospital Medical Center, and another person under 40 years old who spent time in mainland China arrived in the city on Thursday and called 911 on Friday after feeling symptoms.

On Saturday morning, an ambulance brought that patient to Bellevue Hospital."

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

At least four American evacuees from China who arrived Wednesday at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar in San Diego were hospitalized after showing signs of coronavirus, the pneumonia-like illness that began in the Chinese city of Wuhan and has since sickened more than 28,000 worldwide.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Three people on a cruise liner off Japan tested positive for coronavirus, bringing the total number of confirmed cases from the ship to 64, Japan’s health ministry said.

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL.N) on Friday banned “any guests holding Chinese, Hong Kong or Macau passports, regardless of when they were there last” from boarding the company’s ships www.reuters.com...

A 60-year-old American has died of the new coronavirus, the first confirmed non-Chinese death of the illness.

posted on Feb, 8 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll surpasses total from SARS outbreak
Coronavirus deaths: Another 89 people died in China's Hubei province on Saturday, bringing the total death toll around the world to at least 813. The number of confirmed cases has risen to at least 27,100 in Hubei province alone, with the global number of infected now at more than 37,000 -- the vast majority in mainland China.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Coronavirus outbreak: Death toll surpasses total from SARS outbreak
Coronavirus deaths: Another 89 people died in China's Hubei province on Saturday, bringing the total death toll around the world to at least 813. The number of confirmed cases has risen to at least 27,100 in Hubei province alone, with the global number of infected now at more than 37,000 -- the vast majority in mainland China.
www.cnn.com...

BTW - It took me a minute to trip to your new avatar in relation to the coronovirus outbreak.

Well played, sir!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
THERE ARE NOW 11 CASES OF CORONAVIRUS IN THE USA!!!!
11 of the 17,000 cases of the new coronavirus are in the U.S.
www.cbsnews.com...

There are 11 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S., nine of which were diagnosed in people who had recently traveled to Wuhan. There are two cases of transmission between spouses.
www.marketwatch.com...

This site/page from John Hopkins does an excellent job of tracking this virus.

You can also click on the countries listed along the left to see where each infected person was located within each country.

Johns Hopkins Coronovirus Infection Tracking page

37,589 confirmed cases and counting...

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
nCov 2019: HIV Inserts, ACE2 Receptors, and Cytokine Storms Fully Explained in One Video

This is a good compilation and discussion of various scientific papers around the issues of the virus. Some of the complications with the infected are discussed like cytokine storms and how they can be started by interactions with T cells. The T cell is like a military general for your immune system while the cytokines are like all the foot soldiers. Basically with a cytokine storm your immune system responds too strong and causes further complications.

How HIV-1 RNA has been found in 2019-nCoV is also discussed through various papers and perspectives. The video is not a complete case for the virus being man made, but it does question, look at the theories and how it might work. The presenter does show some concerns and presents some theories that this virus may be an aerosol version of AIDS. It may not kill us straight away like those that drop through heart problems or those that drown through lung infections, but the fatality rate will be 100% should our T cells become infected and our immune suppressed in the long term.

It is going to take some time for all the data to come in and get verified being a new biological threat. How some reports are showing a reduced lymphocyte count for those that have recovered is a concern and needs to be watched.

posted on Feb, 10 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Clinical characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in China, Pdf

Lymphopenia was observed in 82.1% of patients.

On admission, 82.1% and 36.2% of patients had lymphopenia and thrombocytopenia, respectively. Overall, leukopenia was observed in 33.7% of patients.

Severe cases had more prominent laboratory abnormalities (i.e., leukopenia, lymphopenia, thrombocytopenia, elevated C-reactive protein levels) as compared with non-severe cases.

Consistent with two recent reports [1,12], lymphopenia was common and, in some cases, severe.

Ongoing efforts are needed to explore for an effective therapy (i.e., protease inhibitors, remdesivir, β interferon) for this emerging acute respiratory infection.

It is common for viral infections to affect leukocytes and lymphocytes counts as the body does engage the disease. How these levels respond for those in the recovered stage in the longer term is what needs to be monitored for similarities to HIV. HIV does have a reputation as a long term disease, it takes a while for the infection to take hold and grow to a stage where immune suppression becomes a significant risk factor.

2019-nCoV is still an new disease with much unknown. We are still in the early stages of this disease and it will take time for the long term effects to surface. For some good news with these potential risks, a lot of work has gone on with HIV treatment over the years with good treatment plans available for those infected with compromised immune systems.

On a personal note I am preparing myself to be infected at some stage. I either get over it and get on with life or I don't. Some people do recover so it is not an absolute death sentence. Trying to limit exposure and using safe working practices is wise.
edit on 10-2-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed escape condition

posted on Feb, 11 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Coronavirus Bioweapon, Media Bioterrorism, and Recommendations to Reduce Risks to Public Health and Safety, Pdf

The subject Coronavirus is undoubtedly a lab-engineered bioweapon.

Clear-and-convincingproof of this includes published science issued by nine honorable experts led by Prashant Pradham, the Chief technical Officer for IBM in Asia. Pradham’s team used the WATSON computer to analyze genetic similarities in the corona virus and other pathogens. Unmistakably, 2019 nCoV contains a ‘smoking gun’--the AIDS virus envelop gene—prima facie evidence of a lab virus ‘recombinant’.

This discovery of weaponizing 2019 nCoV with HIV’s attachment mechanism is compounded by the finding of evolutionary biologist Dr. James Lyons - Weiler of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge. Dr. Lyons showed the coronavirus' genetic sequence contains a unique "middle fragment" encoding for a SARS protein inserted to presumably increase respiratory distress using "pShuttle" technology used exclusively in labs, not nature...

Those who smear whistleblowers as foolish ‘conspiracy theorists, ’to defame and neutralize us, are deadly to public health and safety, as evidenced by the neglect and smearing of my works over the years that accurately predicted our current pandemic challenges .

The contents of this letter by Dr Leonard G. Horowitz, Medical Veritas International, Inc. to the White house is briefly described by Dr Paul Cottrell, confirming a lot of what he has been saying about bioengineering and media censorship.

Coronavirus White House letter discussion by Dr. Paul Cottrell

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1questioner

WASHINGTON D.C. – In recent weeks, concern over the emergence of a novel coronavirus in China has grown exponentially as media, experts and government officials around the world have openly worried that this new disease has the potential to develop into a global pandemic.

As concerns about the future of the ongoing outbreak have grown, so too have the number of theories speculating about the outbreak’s origin, many of which blame a variety of state actors and/or controversial billionaires. This has inevitably led to efforts to clamp down on “misinformation” related to the coronavirus outbreak from both mainstream media outlets and major social media platforms.

However, while many of these theories are clearly speculative, there is also verifiable evidence regarding the recent interest of one controversial U.S. government agency in novel coronaviruses, specifically those transmitted from bats to humans. That agency, the Pentagon’s Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA), began spending millions on such research in 2018 and some of those Pentagon-funded studies were conducted at known U.S. military bioweapons labs bordering China and resulted in the discovery of dozens of new coronavirus strains as recently as last April. Furthermore, the ties of the Pentagon’s main biodefense lab to a virology institute in Wuhan, China — where the current outbreak is believed to have begun — have been unreported in English language media thus far.

Source

And...

With over 20 years of expertise in genomic proteomic and integromic data analysis, Dr. Lyons-Weiler is the author of 57 peer-reviewed publications and three books, including one about the Ebola virus. Since the outbreak, Dr. Lyons-Weiler has written extensively about the Wuhan virus, and has published these articles: “On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China”; “Molecular Epidemiology of Spike Protein Sequences in 2019-nCoV: Origin Still Uncertain and Transparency Needed”; “2019-nCov Vaccine Recommended Readings”

Lyons-Weiler said, the coronvirus sequences from samples isolated from infected patients in Wuhan have very similar gene sequences overall in comparison to related coronaviruses, but the 2019-nCoV has a very distinct gene sequence encoding the spike proteins. Spike proteins are the tools with which these viruses penetrate and infect host cells. He found the Wuhan virus has a spike protein that is very different than the nearest coronavirus, and he considers that a paradox.
“Why would there be such a low sequence similarity in just this one protein in this one lineage, unless it came from somewhere else. It doesn’t make sense. The genetic differences in the spike protein from the rest of the genome really make the spike protein stick out.”

Source

Just adding this from Corona Virus Updates Part 2

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The CDC is claiming that there was confusion in identifying the CovID-19 test tubes with the Miramir/San Diego patient that was released back into the group of isolated patients. Here is what a CDC 2019-nCov test kit looks like.

Notice the folded paperwork in the package. IT TAKES 2 PEOPLE TO SIGN-OFF ON THESE FORMS!
This is bull$h!t. If these forms are the same ones that I fill out, there was no way to make an error!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I carry this in my truck at all times.
www.caloly-safety.com...
This is my mask. SGE400/3BB www.mestelsafety.com...
My filters www.mestelsafety.com...
I connect my mask to 40mm hose connector that screws on to my filter. I then pass it to the top of the zipper and secure with occlusive tape (pro-tip fold a corner of the end of the tape. It will be easier to remove it when you're done).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join