It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Coronavirus being used to kill off old people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thank you Tanstaafl

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: KTemplar
"originally posted by: tanstaafl
a reply to: DougHole64
Thank you 💛

My pleasure...

Also, I meant OreganO oil, not Oreganol (that is a particular brand)...

Get pure Oregano Oil - something like this - and dilute it yourself, so you know what you are getting.

And be careful with it, it is powerful stuff, will burn your skin undiluted.

Hypothetically speaking, should this Oregano Oil be avoided from being placed anywhere near the genitals?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The biggest danger to old people is grandchildren. They're filthy little animals humming with all kinds of viruses picked up from other little kids at school that old people have essentially no immunity to. We're built that way so that the younger generations who have an immunity will get their fair share of available resources.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: drussell41
If it started in multiple places at once then the world would know for a fact it was man made.

Good point.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: drussell41
If it started in multiple places at once then the world would know for a fact it was man made.

Corona virus may have an incubation period of up to two weeks.

With international airports, mixed with long incubation times, and the virus being able to live on surfaces, I don't think you can deduce it is man made just because it's in multiple countries. Especially with a glaring epicenter.

Of course not. I never thought it was manmade because it's in multiple countries. I said that if one were developing a bioweapon with the real intent of wiping out an entire cohort across the globe, it would be best to have many epicenters. If you had the exact same thing as Wuhan--starting at the same time,in several different cities across the globe and with the same intensity--yes, I'd think it was manmade. Just like oathkeeper73 pointed out.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: drussell41
On rehydration, be sure to drink an electrolyte drink. My doc told me it helps with osmosis, and it did seem to make a big difference. Two large jugs of it. It's called Powerade or Gatorade here.

Oh god, please, no, that garbage is pure sugar.

Just adding a good quality Celtic/Sea Salt will be worlds better than that junk.

Best, get a decent Electrolyte powder - I like Dr. Bergs but a good one will have high Potassium, and balanced Magnesium, Calcium and Sodium... and no sugar (his has a tiny bit of Stevia, but I was told he is coming out with an unflavored/unsweetend one).

It worked great for me. Dr. Bergs does sound much better. However, if someone's acutely ill, they need to drink whatever electrolyte drink they can get their hands on quickly and easily. For example, I'd have to mail order Dr. Bergs. (I appreciate the recommendation. It's on my Amazon list now.)

Celtic sea salt enough? Really? Not worried about flushing out too much calcium and magnesium? I'd also be worried about someone who's acutely ill being able to look up and make the correct formula to avoid getting too much or too little.
edit on 29-1-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64
Hypothetically speaking, should this Oregano Oil be avoided from being placed anywhere near the genitals?

Undiluted? Abso-fricken-lutely!

Not sure what strength you'd need to dilute it to, but I'd experiment carefully...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
It worked great for me.

So will water with a little quality sea salt added.

Celtic sea salt enough? Really? Not worried about flushing out too much calcium and magnesium? I'd also be worried about someone who's acutely ill being able to look up and make the correct formula to avoid getting too much or too little.

It isn't rocket science... just add a little to taste. Lower concentration that sea water for sure.

And yes, really.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This is why I keep coming back to ATS. Only here will you find Oregano Oil and genitals in the same line....

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Its an interesting premise but:

Once in the wild you have no idea how it will mutate or behave in unexpected ways. As callous as the ChiCom government is to its citizens I'm not sure they would risk it.

While it target the old, it also hits the young hard as well.

Elderly still are somewhat revered as the keepers of the wisdom and if it got out that the ChiCom government was behind this, the people would rise up and perhaps have their own revolution

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Once in the wild you have no idea how it will mutate or behave in unexpected ways. As callous as the ChiCom government is to its citizens I'm not sure they would risk it.

Who said it was the government?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: FredT

Who said it was the government?

If its not the ChiCom government then someone opposed to their oppression?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join