It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 HERO USA FIrefighters 'on loan' to Australia Dead in Waterbomber Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Three hero U.S. firefighters are dead after water bomber plunged to the ground and exploded while they were fighting a terrifying 'mega blaze' formed from four huge infernos

Hero says it all. How incredibly heartbreaking.

The C-130 Hercules exploded into a huge fireball on impact near Peak View, northeast of Cooma, NSW, after losing contact with the ground about 1.30pm.
Rescue crews rushed to the crash site on Thursday afternoon but found no survivors among the wreckage. The bodies have not yet been recovered.
The waterbomber was helping to fight a massive 250,000ha megablaze formed when at least four different fires joined together.
There's no indication 'at this time' what caused the accident.

'The brave Americans who died near Snowy Monaro died helping Australia in its time of need.
Lower the flag people.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So sad to hear. These guys really are heros. Working in another continent far from home to try to save what they can. Hats off to them. It's a soft spot for me because my father was a forest firefighter for over 15 years. He actually lost one of his good friends who got sent to Montana from massachusetts to fight a large wildfire at the time. After being there a week and working 16 to 24 hour shifts, a fellow firefighter found him dead in his tent from a heart attack. The hard work these guys do is incomparable to anything else.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

'Never forget' - extends to all Australian heroes, even if they're American.

These men have my respect, their families my prayers.

No greater sacrifice can be made than to give your life for another, for that, they are written into the book of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
So very very sad.......

There are no words,

Just pain and sorrow for those the brave Hero's left behind.

R.I.P.

Sincerest condolences to the loved ones left behind

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13
sad to see those who volunteer to serve others taken

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
as they are " on loan " - does australia now need to send 3 firefighters to the US - permanently - or 4 - to represent interest charges ? what exactly are the legal clauses of sending people on loan ???

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Please post your thoughts to this earlier thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join