It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chinese virus 'will have infected hundreds'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The culprit of this outbreak is a coronavirus. Coronavirus is a large family of viruses. It includes the common cold at the mild side and SARS at the deadlier end of the scale.

As far as southern NY/ northern NJ - that ship has sailed.

It's a mess here already....truly.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The people who cannot fight this off are those with compromised immune systems or those on anti-histamines or people who recently had chemo and the elderly.

So, keep loved ones who are at risk as isolated as possible for a few weeks/months... check...

Also, I'd urge anyone who is at risk to immediately get at least one, if not a series of mega-dose IV Vitamin C sessions, and at the first sign of any symptoms, get another one. It will knock most stuff like this out in no time. Of course, if it s genetically engineered, it may not be as effective, but would still likely save your life.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The people who cannot fight this off are those with compromised immune systems or those on anti-histamines or people who recently had chemo and the elderly.

So, keep loved ones who are at risk as isolated as possible for a few weeks/months... check...

Also, I'd urge anyone who is at risk to immediately get at least one, if not a series of mega-dose IV Vitamin C sessions, and at the first sign of any symptoms, get another one. It will knock most stuff like this out in no time. Of course, if it s genetically engineered, it may not be as effective, but would still likely save your life.

I believe in vitamin C but even one pill gives me some severe burny butt issues. And they are not even megadoses, just like five hundred percent of RDA. That guy Burny Butt is a real pain in the A$$

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Its going to get really bad.....

www.cnn.com...

First case in US reported.

China attacks us with a virus?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
Which means he had to fly from China which is scary

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I read about the guy who flew into Japan He used drugs to suppress his fever, sailed through screening and now super sick in hospital.

The guy in Seattle is scary, we could have folks scattered across USA exposed and spreading it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

It is airborne now... and can spread like the common cold.

There are also animal versions and my betting money is on chicken/swine infection in Wuhtan (sp??), China, before it crossed over to humans.

There could already be people walking around who have been exposed.

And if it mutates again... well, I will see you standing in line to get my mercury laden shot... which is better than drowning in my own phlegm!

The global travel access is what is scary.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
440 confirmed cases, 1400 under observation, 9 dead - just announced.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
There`s an anti-malaria drug Chloroquine

emedz.net...

But, it`s prescription only drug .

www.cdc.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Non-prescription natural remedys :

patents.google.com...

patents.google.com...

infectioncontrol.imedpub.com...

mybiohack.com...

mybiohack.com...

I read several news about this Wuhan virus , yet no mention about Chloroquine in those articles ? am i missing something here ?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

It’s not malaria for one.

They say it’s a mutated swine or cow virus but even when reading the info in Chinese it’s not clear.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The British man in Thailand - the account from his parents about what he's going through is pretty horrific.

both lungs collapsed.
on a ventalator
constant stream of drugs to battle his fever
its been 2 weeks and he hasn't recovered

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I’ll wager he was healthy and not suffering any autoimmune issues.

I think the “official” infected count hits 2000 before Sunday.

I wonder If we’ll see travel bans.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

his parents said he was very fit and healthy and wouldn't have survived this long if he wasn't.

he was literally drowning in his own lungs excretion.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeeh it's not malaria, but for example it is not so uncommon to use drugs for other diseases too than the drug main purpose, if it could work/help .

www.hopkinslupus.org...

If i would been just flying from China to USA , and there would be drug that might limit the changes to get pneunomia, i would take malaria drug no doubt of that, worst case scenario is death...

edit on 22-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It is airborne now... and can spread like the common cold.

There are also animal versions and my betting money is on chicken/swine infection in Wuhtan (sp??), China, before it crossed over to humans.

There could already be people walking around who have been exposed.

And if it mutates again... well, I will see you standing in line to get my mercury laden shot... which is better than drowning in my own phlegm!

The global travel access is what is scary.

I would think swine I do know China has been dealing with a swine sickness for awhile been reports trying to keep that from going to other countrys

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The cytokine storm seems to be as prime suspect , and not the virus itself after the point where, antibiotics are allready given yet lungs are getting worse rapidly. So how to adjust overactive immune system ?

How about sugar water, the cheap, white immunosupressor

www.dailykos.com...

Of cource have to know the current state of the respitary disease, and use lab result to see is there a acute bacterial infection, in which case sugar might hamper the antibiotic effectiveness.

And to be even more specific :

-Starve bacteria

-Feed virus

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 22-1-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I believe in vitamin C but even one pill gives me some severe burny butt issues.

IV Vitamin C acts completely differently, and will not cause any gastric or other 'burny butt' type issues. And they are not even megadoses, just like five hundred percent of RDA.
What you are describing is called 'bowel tolerance', and if you cannot tolerate much, then that is a sign you really need it.

The way to take it is to take just enough to start feeling iit there, then stay at that dose for a few days,m then start slowly ramping it up.

You should be able to tolerate at least 5-10 grams without experiencing total diarrhea.

That guy Burny Butt is a real pain in the A$$

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Thought it was 14 days? Either way that’s right it’s not going to catch those who are already infected

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

The WWI Spanish flu was avian first, then infected swine, then crossed over into humans (I think it was airborne by then too).

There was a lot less air travel back then. It scared the WHO to have an emergency meeting and a vaccine is already under development (headline said a year out). Now Wuhan is quarantined to public travel like Camus' town in The Plague.

Like the fictitious town, I bet people will try to leave. Camus was very observant of human behavior and "escape" is common trait. Does not matter if it Algeria, China, or America, fear drives people to unsocial acts. The aphorism, "Rats leaving a sinking ship" comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It's a bit off though to say because we're talking mass movements of troops on a scale that rivals mass movements of people now in some ways.

Spanish Flu got its start in military camps and moved with the troops. It was all over before anyone really knew what was happening.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join