It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KIssimmee and St. Cloud Florida sightings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The reason I ask is that there is 'lore' or stories of strange lights on the lake front in St. Cloud, which is just to the East of where you are stating your occurance took place.

I witnessed this phenom in the summer of 93 in St. Cloud, florida, a miles east of kissimmee. I was working on the lakefront in a weld shop. I was packing up for the night and I looked toward the lake, I just had a feeling I should. It was darker than dusk, and just above the treetops I saw a shape that I can only say 'glowed' and there was no noise. It was several hundred yards away, but I was transfixed by what I was seeing, almost forzen, and then as fast as I focused, it slowly started to speed away and then was gone. fast. I turned around, and then looked back and could see a glow in the clouds and it was gone. I have never relayed this to anyone but my girlfriend and my uncle, who passed away a few years ago.

Go to the last sory here....

www.mysticaluniverse.com...

they are in that area, and I have often wondered if it had anything to do with the Lockheed/Martin complex where I know they do Weapons research. Good luck in your plight, and for the sake of other who have experienced this, I hope this is not a bs story.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
cool..

I'm going to be in the Kissimmee / Orlando area in April, I'll be keeping an eye towards the sky...

thanks

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I just wonder if, should I be successful in moving closer to the Lakefront property I want to move to whether I'll be able to see strange lights in the sky. If so, I'm definately going to try and take pictures.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was trying to post this to the kid who states he was abducted. I attempted to post to your thread, but they are closing them all. Some people may not beleive, and i have never been abducted, but there are things out there. Some explained with gov't projects, and some that can never be explained.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I tend to think anything is possible in this crazy world.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I was trying to post this to the kid who states he was abducted. I attempted to post to your thread, but they are closing them all.

That certainly wouldn't be the reason they were closed...
If that's what you were implying. If it were, then certain members wouldn't have multi-page long threads about their experiences with lizards, Zetans, and what have you...

Kissimmee/St. Cloud would sure be an idiotic place to come down in a UFO, given it's a tourist mecca...

Then again, while at Epcot (and before the fireworks/water show) the entire crowd and I were looking at a very weird sight in the sky, and couldn't tell what it was...very high up... Luckily, I always have some low power binoculars for such shows, and I was able to make it out as a plane of some type (could see the tail and wings), but I'm not sure what type... Almost looked like an SR-71 but it was a back view so hard to tell... Those around me could confirm it after looking through the binocs, but most others probably still were scratching their heads....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No offense to Mods in the staement Gaz, just trying to connect the thread to that kids .

Kissimmee/St. Cloud would sure be an idiotic place to come down in a UFO, given it's a tourist mecca...

As far as offering up objective reasoning as to why they would not visit that area, I think that is funny. Do you have the book of places they try to avoid...
j/k

Here is a Sample of FLOrida sighting that can coincide with these urban areas...

recent
nuforc.org...

and this....

NVESTIGATION OF SEPTEMBER FLORIDA SIGHTINGS

TAMPA - MUFON State Section Director Lorraine Gerber writes, people all over Florida were reporting fast moving, some slow moving and even hovering objects on September 7, 1999. These objects were observed in some cases for up to ten minutes from Navarre in north Florida to Miami in the south. NASA and NORAD said the UFO reports were caused by the reentry of a spent SL 12 Russian booster rocket body moving from the Northwest to Southeast across the US at about 5:00 a.m. The primary MUFON investigators were Phil Bayly, Bob and Jimmy Kruse, Polly Bryan and myself. Phil Bayly, former Air Force officer and lead investigator calculated the 17,000 mph reentry speed to have placed the object over Florida for only one and a half minutes. Investigator's reports showed that witnesses had observed objects going west to south, east to west, south to east to north for extended periods. With the help of the UFO Reporting Center, Malcolm Hawthorn, and Art Bell witnesses were located who gave detailed accounts of their sightings. Some of the sightings reported by UFORC included: Cigar shaped object over St. Petersburg at 5:10 a.m., "Something strange in the sky." At Tavares at 5:04 a.m. a Cigar shaped object with three lights. Orlando, 3:00 a.m. a fireball. South Miami, 5:03 a.m., three blue-green spheres, (two separate reports). Poinciana, Lake Wales, Lake Helen, Kissimmee, 5:05 a.m., saw what appeared to be a meteor breaking up. Changed shape to 13 balls of light with and without tails, red, yellow, green, blue. Ocoee at 5:05 a.m. saw five upright disks traveling south at low altitude and medium speed with light beams directly between each disk.

Ruling out some of the fast moving objects that traveled from a north to a south direction, Bayly profiled some of the more questionable cases that were investigated by our MUFON group as well as two that Ann Lieberman, SSD from Venice investigated. He found that they did not fit into the Russian debris reentry profile. The following are some of those cases: In Tampa, a witness, Dr. Lynn Sayne, was bringing his newspaper in at 5:00 a.m. when he saw an object going from the south to north then east, moving in an irregular pattern as it changed directions. He said that the object was not streaking. He also said that there were six F-16s in flight and three had experienced the loss of their electronics. Sayne said, "In a period of five to eight seconds their aircraft systems completely shut down." He was aware of the fact that Tampa emergency vehicles were also alerted. At 5:00 a.m., two witnesses in Seminole reported seeing an object just above the tree line only 300 to 400 feet away. After changing shapes three times, it was last seen as a saucer shaped object 75 feet wide forming a cloud around it in a cloudless sky, and going straight up until it disappeared from view. This sighting also lasted several minutes. In St. Petersburg, Isle Del Sol, a witness was awakened at 3:08 a.m. with a silvery white light illuminating her bedroom. She looked out her window and saw two huge balloon-shaped spheres gliding northeast over Boca Ciega Bay that were six times the size of the moon.

Three witnesses reported seeing a cigar like object in the west that hovered and moved slightly. One witness coming from Port Charlotte to Sarasota from 4:45 to 5:00 a.m., observed an object for five minutes at 1000 yards away, about 800 to 850 feet altitude. The object had windows in º of its left section and was 225 feet wide. It had a white strobe-like light at the nose and a blue one at the rear bottom. As a retired fire fighter, he thought it was a jetliner crashing and that he should stop to see if he could pinpoint the crash site. It hovered and moved slightly towards the south while he watched for five minutes. He also saw emergency vehicles circling the area. Another witness driving west from Myakka State Park saw a similar object for several minutes. A third witness driving west from Arcadia saw a comparable object in the west. A significant sighting was reported from Lutz at 5:15 AM, when an illuminated object moved west and five airborne objects moved toward it as if to intersect. The first object got smaller until it finally was seen bursting out and then imploding as it disappeared. The witness saw a total of 15 aircraft in the area some for ten minutes. A witness at 5:00 a.m. in Englewood saw what he described as "six jumbo jets flying together in unison," illuminating each other, "but they were not aircraft." They were fast moving objects going from north to south over the gulf, but not an object reentering our atmosphere. Bayly acquired video footage shot by a John Vye and shown September 7th on Channels 9 and 13 (FOX TV). MUFON is trying to contact Mr. Vye. In a frame by frame analysis, Bayly asserts that the object is doing a barrel roll, first one way and then in the opposite direction. Reentering debris would not make this kind of maneuver. After careful analysis Bayly ruled out the possibility that these sightings were the result of a reentering booster rocket body. Bayly concluded that his findings on some of the cases do not support NASA's or NORAD's explanation. Thanks to Lorraine Gerber.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by esdad71]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.nuforc.org...

Here is some more for Floida, who is second to Washington and NY for most reported.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised...one wacky state we live in....

As far as offering up objective reasoning as to why they would not visit that area, I think that is funny. Do you have the book of places they try to avoid... j/k

Well, just a logical conclusion...I mean, if you want to stay secret (which they obviously do or they would have made themselves more publicly known to us, etc.), visiting an area with millions of potential witnesses probably isn't a good idea....

Note too, the levels of air traffic in Florida, Washington, and NY....
A lot of reports are misidentifications... You know I'm a believer, but I also know how easy it is to misidentify. Take my example above for instance. I've grown up around aircraft, practically on the tarmac, and even I'm fooled occassionally by an aerial object....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I can agree that there is alot of aircraft here in St. Pete from TIA, Macdill and the USCG in CLearwater. At my mothers on the beach, you can now watch not only the USCG orange choppers, but those 'black' helicopters that are always there to keep us safe. They arrived after 9/11.

your logic for where to visit however, has been a point i have used forever with the question "why do abductions happen in the middle of nowhere mobile home parks?". Makes more sense then an abduction from times Square...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

At my mothers on the beach, you can now watch not only the USCG orange choppers, but those 'black' helicopters that are always there to keep us safe. They arrived after 9/11.

I'm glad someone else has seen them too. I've personally seen a completely black Blackhawk helicopter land at the USCG (Coast Guard for those who didn't know) base on more than one occassion. There's also a few black Hummers with the DoHS logo on the door....driving around the area.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The blackhwaks fly around the tip of St Pete beach, and you can see them. It is very frequent when Mr Bush comes to town. the black cars come out of nowhere it seems.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The last time Bush was here prior to the elections, I saw a formation of a few black hueys heading off towards Tampa, but I saw them near the USCG base (which is right next to the St. Pete Clearwater International (snicker) Airport...(for you non-local folks...
)

I drive right by there each day on the way home...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This was a few weeks ago, when he was visiting another elementary school in the area. The 2000 election was another good one when they were out on St PEte Beach at the Don Cesar.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just read this post. I recently moved to St. Cloud; are you talking about lakefront blvd? I live maybe 4 miles from that road and wouldn't mind taking the digital cam down and seeing if I can find anything.

If you can tell me more of where you are talking about I'll find it and post anything I find here. To the best of my knowledge that's the biggest lake in St Cloud and the biggest in the area until you get back into Kissimmee where West Lake is.

I also work for Lockheed Corporate and there are three facilities here in Orlando. None of them, however, are associated with black projects or covert operations from what I am told (of course who really knows).

There is a missile production facility, a coporate IT agreement office (makes corporate agreements for discounted purchases), and a Training and Support lab that makes simulators. The only one I could see worth monitoring is the missile plant, but it is public knowledge what goes on there and has been in operation for many decades.

Let me know if you can remember that location and I'll take some pictures within a few days (going out of town this weekend).

Thanks!

[edit on 3/10/2005 by Illuminus]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
East Toho, is the lakefront in St Cloud if I remember the name correctly. If you follow the lake front, there is a "water treatment plant", and the property was two houses down from there.

My uncle worked for Martin Marrietta from the 70's-90's in Orlando. Worked alot at one time on TADS and other systems fo the Apache, among guidance/optic things . Never talked that much about it, but there were always rumors of specific black projects in conjunction with other companies and gov't agencies. I am not trying to say they tested F-117's there
only that there was alot of top secret things that were around or R & D here.

One thing I do rmeember wae him telling me he knew we were going to enter the 1st gulf war months prior, when they started getting the orders for the patriot painted in desert camo

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My pop works for Lockheed, up in GA... He works on the Raptor project. In fact, he was working for Lockheed when we were in Saudi, and that was why I lived there as a kid, if you've seen me mention it before....

Maybe they all know each other!

[edit on 10-3-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok gotcha. Can you tell me it if it is two houses south or north? I can take pictures from either spot, or if there are only houses on one side I'll figure it out that way.

Gazrok: One of my college friends works in Marietta too on the Raptor as well. Cool stuff there indeed.

Oh I'm sure there are tons of things that go on behind those doors esdad

Nonetheless, I'll take pics of what I see even if it is nothing, that way you can let me know if I'm in the right area.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Two houses north.

It's a small world folks, remember that. That thought alone is scarier than big brother.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hey I haven't forgotten about ya. If you have noticed the weather here has been crap for the last two days. I'll be around this weekend and as soon as the weather clears I'm taking both my camera phone and the digital.

I hope to have something up by the end of the weekend

top topics

<<   2 >>

join