It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found Another Old Gun ! - Magnet Fishing with Trueman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Yep! I'm definitely going to purchase a magnet. I've already looked some up, and I was surprised to see how affordabke they are.

Although, I'll probably find some line that can actually pull some heavy weight. If a magnet can grip some heavy stuff, I don't want my line snapping. I'll probably rig up a crank/pulley system too if I have too.

I suspect I'll be able to find some good stuff in a certain local lake.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I hope you can share pics soon. Remember rivers and lakes in populated areas are the best.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

If I can find a spot local that sells them I could start sharing as soon as next week. If I have to order offline it'll probably beba minute.

posted on Jan, 20 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

My Birthday loot !

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I believe the firearm is a Colt Cobra. They stopped making them for quite awhile so it would likely have to be pre-2003ish manufacture.

It is a .38 caliber, had the unique hammer (even the current manufacture one's have that unusual hammer, and it has the T shaped cylinder release. I don't know of another company that makes that type of hammer with that kind of cylinder release, so it is the colt or some type of knockoff. Images below.

www.google.com...:1580115351847&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiF1YCytKPnAhXML s0KHT5jB5wQ_AUoAnoECBAQBA&biw=2477&bih=1302

Also the length of a .38 (hence the cylinder length) is 1.5 inches, the cylinder seems a bit shorter then that so it would have to be a shorter case. Need more research. So Colt design, not sure of model yet though.
edit on 27-1-2020 by CobaltCPD because: New information

ALRIGHT BETTER INFO.

Money is now on the Colt New Police .32LC, chamber is correct length, it is Colt, features match, and it is a gun that has been around awhile.

www.google.com...:1580116210077&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwir757Lt6 PnAhXqUt8KHYd7DjkQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA
edit on 27-1-2020 by CobaltCPD because: More info.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CobaltCPD

Okay. Final answer. Colt Cobra in 32LC. Chamber length is correct. They share the funny hammer and T shaped cylinder release.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join