It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else see "Hellier"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If you're familiar with some of the names in paranormal investigation, you likely are familiar with Greg and Dana Newkirk. They don't just do ghosthunting, but UFO's/aliens, Bigfoot etc. I mention this in this forum because like many of us, they think UFO's/paranormal/other weirdness may all be the same thing and be an interdimensional phenomena.

Anyway, they have a series on Amazon Prime (and now on Youtube) called Hellier. Fascinating stuff, in large part has to do with John Keel and the Mothman, aliens, gnomelike 'critters' that start this whole thing rolling, and Indrid Cold.

If you have Amazon Prime, both season one and 2 are available, and now also on Youtube. I've linked to a youtube search, if you want to start from season one ep. 1 you'll have to sort through the results.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
If you're familiar with some of the names in paranormal investigation, you likely are familiar with Greg and Dana Newkirk. They don't just do ghosthunting, but UFO's/aliens, Bigfoot etc. I mention this in this forum because like many of us, they think UFO's/paranormal/other weirdness may all be the same thing and be an interdimensional phenomena.

Anyway, they have a series on Amazon Prime (and now on Youtube) called Hellier. Fascinating stuff, in large part has to do with John Keel and the Mothman, aliens, gnomelike 'critters' that start this whole thing rolling, and Indrid Cold.

If you have Amazon Prime, both season one and 2 are available, and now also on Youtube. I've linked to a youtube search, if you want to start from season one ep. 1 you'll have to sort through the results.

www.youtube.com...

Yeah....I binged it. It is oddly captivating but also amusing in how silly some of their work is. Not sure what it is about it that kept me watching....maybe the chemistry of the crew or the videography or something.

I'd definitely recommend it as it appears to be a very different style of storytelling of the crypto nature.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Definitely different, which I found refreshing. They generally don't do the same old tired investigative techniques you see elsewhere. But again, what they are investigating in unlike most other UFO/Paranormal cases.

I'm on the fence with some of it, but it does seem like there was 'something' behind the scenes manipulating things, the synchronicities, weird emails etc

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

If season one is about the Hopkinsville Goblin, then yes I saw it.
Actually binged watched the first season ( 5-6 eps.) in one evening.
The first couple episodes were extremely promising.
But as it went on, i became disappointed.
Meditation and sounds of bumps in the night.
Visions of tin cans and what nots.
I loved the investigative processes in the show.
Disliked the Reiki, new age stuff.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yeah, the last few episodes of season one were kind of meh. Season 2 much better and weirder

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
My wife and I loved the show ! Watched both seasons and hoping on a third.

The best thing is, we live just a few hours from there and thinking about retiring in that area in a few years.

new topics

top topics

join