It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low-Level FBI Lawyer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
in the most serious case,a low-level FBI lawyer altered an email to make it seem as if Page was not a CIA source, when in fact he was — something he confirmed to NBC News in an email Monday.

www.nbcnews.com...

I am putting this in the disifo forum, as it fits here very well.
We have seen the reports before the Horrorwitz testimony and since that it was a low-level lawyer who altered an email to make it seem as if Page was not a CIA source.
Another example of how the media is working with the democrats and the deep state.
Imagine for a moment that you graduated from Georgetown Law school and after a few positions in government, Governor's office(pick a state), department of energy..and then you get hired as an FBI lawyer. Pretty big deal if you ask me, I mean I would say.."good job dude!'
I am sure he did not think of the position as low-level, I mean who would?

Anyway we fast forward to "Crossfire Hurricane".
Clinesmith was an attorney working on one of the biggest FBI undercover, secret, surveillance, spying missions in recent history...if ever considering what we are learning and have learned. Clinesmith was, among other tasks, coordinating and confirming/validating if Carter Page was working with the CIA and upon receipt of the the email response he alters the email as we all know.

Would a low level attorney have this important responsibility?
Would anyone here consider Clinesmiths' role as the FBI attorney in this capacity as a low-level position?
It was and is being reported as a low-level attorney, that is among the biggest disinfo reports coordinated by the media and the entire media(including foxnews) in unison, coin the FBI lawyer as a low-level employee. So obvious when you take a look at it, the FBI attorney seemed high-level to me.

You would think someone in the media would challenge this narrative, low-level FBI attorney. Perhaps someone has, I have not seen it.

edit on 13-12-2019 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

They also forgot to dot an "I" on page ten.
OMG disaster.
Funny how it didnt change how they handled Page isn't it?
Funny how none of the errors made changed anything in the end.

Funny too how no matter how many egregious mistakes and lies that trump makes or tells it can be defended like his life depended on it but a few clerical errors or procedure errors is enough to throw out the whole Russia investigation, the Mueller report and the impeachment proceedings.

Talk about hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

OMG disaster.

Funny too how no matter how many egregious mistakes and lies that trump makes or tells it can be defended like his life depended on it but a few clerical errors or procedure errors is enough to throw out the whole Russia investigation, the Mueller report and the impeachment proceedings.

Talk about hypocrites.

Funny how not a single one of the "errors" favored Trump. They were all against him. Almost like it was deliberate. Which would mean they are not "errors".

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Those 'errors' were not clerical errors.

Horowitz clarfied that.

They flat out lied on every singe one.
edit on 13-12-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah... a low level lawyer that happened to be on the Mueller team.
Here is one description of 'low level' in the Washington Times

The inspector general described Mr. Clinesmith as the primary FBI attorney assigned to the Russia investigation when it started in early 2017.

"primary" usually does not equate to 'low level'.
edit on b000000312019-12-13T09:38:46-06:0009America/ChicagoFri, 13 Dec 2019 09:38:46 -0600900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WOW....that is the most incredible display of willful ignorance I have ever seen.
There is no way your cognitive process has become that warped, you know better.

Besides the OP was about how the media has all characterized Clinesmith as a low-level FBI lawyer.
Focus

OMG disaster.

Talk about hypocrites.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

a few clerical errors or procedure errors is enough to throw out the whole Russia investigation, the Mueller report and the impeachment proceedings.

You've really out-sillied yourself Silly... nice job minimizing fraud and sedition as if they were "a few clerical errors"

I'm actually impressed you've lowered the bar further

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I know we all do not see things from the same perspective but the response/reply of some here are, in my opinion, contrived and done just to be disruptive.
It is impossible for me to believe that people in this forum, ATS, could really believe some of the crap they post.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Media? Pfft. Where are the criminal charges? Horowitz provided the investigation results all wrapped up in a pretty bow. Everything necessary and proper for prosecution of criminal charges. All the evidence, all the details, all of it.

I don't give a rat's patootie what the media call him except to the extent that I suspect our Attorney General Barr is quite happy for the media to minimize the importance of his position and the significance of his crime because Barr has no intention of bringing him to justice.

If Barr had any intention of doing so, it would have happened already.

Let him prove me wrong. He has the power and the opportunity to do so.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Both parties agree consistent FISA abuse occurred and want the process cleaned up. I watched most of the hearing and that was the overall conclusion.

The FISA abuse however is not the problem. Congress is the problem. We can't charge anyone with a crime unless it has political momentum. Look how many people lied to Congress and the FBI in this whole saga on both sides. Hillary, her staff, Comey, Clapper, Brennan. They all lied yet only certain people were charged on the other side for lying.

Why not just charge everyone who lied so people will stop lying so damn much.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Thanks for including that quote.
It emphasizes that the media picks the adjective that best suits the fake narrative they want to push for that day.
Appreciate that Butcher, nice.

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yeah... a low level lawyer that happened to be on the Mueller team.
Here is one description of 'low level' in the Washington Times

The inspector general described Mr. Clinesmith as the primary FBI attorney assigned to the Russia investigation when it started in early 2017.

"primary" usually does not equate to 'low level'.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Party before country is the sad reality.
edit on 13-12-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
low level huh?

I guarantee you he was a GS-15.

Not exactly low level since that is the highest pay grade for government workers.

I retired as a GS-13, unit supervisors are GS-14. Lawyers, Section chiefs and what not are at the GS-15 level.
edit on 13-12-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
FISA abuse occurred, really.....
Criminal behavior occured and is rotting the FBI to the core.
The leadership, Comey, MCabe, Strozk(headed russian investigation), Clinesmith and many more I'm sure have all lied cheated and put people in jail when they knew them to be innocent. Even the ones that escaped prosecution have gone broke defending themselves.

FISA abuse occurred sounds like a mechanical error, PEOPLE committed crimes and need to be held accountable.

FISA abuse occurred is just another word game to de-emphasize the horror that is our FBI and Intelligence Community.

You wrote... The FISA abuse however is not the problem. I couldn't disagree more, but it goes to the people who did the abuse, they should be the focus.
If not FISA they would abuse another process, they most likely already are.

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Both parties agree consistent FISA abuse occurred and want the process cleaned up. I watched most of the hearing and that was the overall conclusion.

The FISA abuse however is not the problem. Congress is the problem. We can't charge anyone with a crime unless it has political momentum. Look how many people lied to Congress and the FBI in this whole saga on both sides. Hillary, her staff, Comey, Clapper, Brennan. They all lied yet only certain people were charged on the other side for lying.

Why not just charge everyone who lied so people will stop lying so damn much.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

OMG disaster.

Talk about hypocrites.

Do you even know what the errors are? Here are the biggest ones - any one of which should have had the warrants revoked.

1. They changed the email from the CIA that said that Page was a source - to Page was not a source. The entire basis of the warrant is Page is dangerous and conspiring with Russians - this one fact almost obliterates the case for a warrant so the FBI lawyer intentionally changed it to say he was not a source.

2. The Russian source of the Dossier tells the FBI in January the dossier is unreliable and based on gossip. The FBI does not put this in the warrant application but instead puts in they interviewed the Russian and found him credible - which strengthens the validity of the Dossier to the court - Again the exact opposite of the evidence.

3. The FBI finds out the Dossier was paid for by the DNC and Hillary - and intentionally does not tell the court. Again that weakens the credibility of the Dossier dramatically.

4. The FBI finds out steele is trying to give the dossier out to any media agency he can find and that he is doing anything he can to stop Trump. They drop him for being an unreliable source. They do not include this in the application either. Again destroys the credibility of the dossier info.

I am offended that anyone can call #1 an error - that is an intentional act - PERIOD. 2-4 also seem VERY likely intentional as well.

You can try and dismiss these all you want as a dot left off an i - all that shows is you are intellectually dishonest, or in denial, or corrupt in your pursuit to get Trump no matter whether he is framed or not.

edit on 13-12-2019 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Now that's what I call disinfo!

Keep up the good work Langley
edit on 12 13 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hey Proximo, I wouldn't take the post you replied to seriously.
No way no how.

However you laid out the criminal behavior that John Durham had better prosecute, I still believe he will.

originally posted by: proximo

OMG disaster.

Talk about hypocrites.

Do you even know what the errors are? Here are the biggest ones - any one of which should have had the warrants revoked.

1. They changed the email from the CIA that said that Page was a source - to Page was not a source. The entire basis of the warrant is Page is dangerous and conspiring with Russians - this one fact almost obliterates the case for a warrant so the FBI lawyer intentionally changed it to say he was not a source.

2. The Russian source of the Dossier tells the FBI in January the dossier is unreliable and based on gossip. The FBI does not put this in the warrant application but instead puts in they interviewed the Russian and found him credible - which strengthens the validity of the Dossier to the court - Again the exact opposite of the evidence.

3. The FBI finds out the Dossier was paid for by the DNC and Hillary - and intentionally does not tell the court. Again that weakens the credibility of the Dossier dramatically.

4. The FBI finds out steele is trying to give the dossier out to any media agency he can find and that he is doing anything he can to stop Trump. They drop him for being an unreliable source. They do not include this in the application either. Again destroys the credibility of the dossier info.

I am offended that anyone can call #1 an error - that is an intentional act - PERIOD. 2-4 also seem VERY likely intentional as well.

You can try and dismiss these all you want as a dot left off an i - all that shows is you are intellectually dishonest, or in denial, or corrupt in your pursuit to get Trump no matter whether he is framed or not.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If Silly's post is not serious, why does she post it?

It is serious - it is meant to keep people from looking at the actual facts.

Keeping silent about how wrong it is, is letting her win in spreading her lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Have I been silent?

I pointed out the absurdity of the post.

Who cares why people post drivel, it is not worth my time.
I am not interested in spending time unraveling posts from people I don't know with motivations I will never understand.
I enjoy reading, posting and replying to topics, perspectives and insightful posts and stories.
I do not enjoy nonsensical posts and feel they detract from good threads that enlighten us all to new information and perspectives. I have learned a lot over the years from this sight, and none of what I learned ever came from the aforementioned posts.

originally posted by: proximo

If Silly's post is not serious, why does she post it?

It is serious - it is meant to keep people from looking at the actual facts.

Keeping silent about how wrong it is, is letting her win in spreading her lies.

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Now that's what I call disinfo!

Keep up the good work Langley

Good Lord if Silly is the CIA maybe we should just close them down and farm it out to Mossad. At least they are competent and saner.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join