It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GHOSTBUSTERS 2020 trailer is out!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
GHOSTBUSTERS 2020.

Trailer.

Man, I haven't gotten teary-eyed or goosebumps like this since the first trailer of Force Awakens.....

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
lemme guess, features a female lead with lgbtqabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz+1234 supporting roles?

Edit: wow. It actually doesn't and looks like it might be interesting... A breath of fresh air.

a reply to: Gazrok

edit on 9-12-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I did not watch the latest, however, this one is on the radar!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So they failed with an unfunny female cast so now they're trying again but this time with kids ?... Ghostbusters the next generation !

Sorry Gazrok but Ghostbusters just aint Ghostbusters anymore , they should leave it be and stop trying to trade off the name rather than create a film that stands for itself.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Finally a movie that actually looks good. Can't wait to see it.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Ummm...I remember when the first one came out...

It was the summer of 1984 in Ft Jackson South Carolina...basic training baby...

The Drill told us that if we made the grade he would treat the platoon to the movie down at the theater...

There we were...a bunch of shave heads deep in the center of basic training...choking back on some popcorn and soda...while watching "The Ghost Busters"...

Natch...we being..."The Mighty Wolfpack"...we all made the grade...we all enjoyed that day...and I actually had one of those glorious days where I actually did...fewer pushups than my typical...private...drop and give me a hundred...

Ooh Aah…

Thanks for the memory

YouSir

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

This one actually looks like it's going to be good. You've got most of the original cast coming back as well, and what appears to be an interesting story. You've also got ties to the older movies with Shandor Mining Co. at 1:40 in the trailer. Perhaps some Gozer the Gozerian?

When someone asks if you're a god, you say yes!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Meh. "Hero teens" movie. Is the original cast in it? Are they ever going to be in another one? If not, they should just not make any more movies with that title.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

The original cast will be in it, per IMDB.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

in the absence of new ideas - regurgitate old ones

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I hardly ever watch movies en theatre but I think I'll watch this one

quality photography in trailer. really looks great

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

one is dead [ 1984 cast ] - hows that going to work ?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

one is dead [ 1984 cast ] - hows that going to work ?

He'll be a ghost?

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That's cool then. Too bad they weren't shown on the trailer. I wonder if they'll have an active role or just appear as cameos.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Did you watch the trailer? Of course Harold Ramis is dead, they even say that about his character in the dang trailer. Also I don't imagine Rick Moranis will be in it, because he retired from acting after his wife passed. Although everyone else; Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Potts will be in the film. If that's not enough of the original cast, I don't know what to tell ya.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

a reply to: Skid Mark

source

would indicate that ramis - only recieves writting credit [ to reuse his contributions to the 1884 screenplay ] - one would assume that his characters death is " explained somehow " -

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Another ruined remake because of garbage PC cultuer.

REEEEE there has to be a LEAD woman actor or else REEEE

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I still wanted the old cast back

Looks good though

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I must say this looks like a good movie. Hopefully it will be mostly free of virtue signaling and concentrate on a good story and strong characters.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Sweet freakin' baby Jeebus, take my money, take it all plus my firstborn, now. This is what us fans need, not that fem-drivel hot mess that was the Unspeakable Insult that hit theaters previously.

I haven't been excited enough about a movie to actually consider going to a theater since...hell, I can't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater that I was genuinely excited about o.O

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join