It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Bloomberg: Government Should Import ‘an Awful Lot More’ Immigrants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Michael Bloomberg has falsely claimed that immigrants can improve America's culture and religion,
economy.
What a lie he is creating.
Diversity has ruined the Balkans, its destroying Europe. Its lie to claim or to suggest all migrants can have an postive effect on your culture,cuisines.
Unless of course your bringing the educated ones but is a different story. Michael Bloomberg basically just stated that migrants can improve America's religion!

Which is not true.

Michael Bloomberg: Government Should Import ‘an Awful Lot More’ Immigrants

Democratic 2020 candidate Michael Bloomberg says he will recruit “an awful lot more” immigrants “to take all the different kinds of jobs” in the U.S. economy.

The immigrants can “improve our culture, our cuisine, our religion, our dialogue, and certainly improve our economy,” Bloomberg told reporters without naming the American cultures, cuisines, religions, and dialogues that would be improved.

“We need an awful lot more immigrants rather than less,” Bloomberg told reporters after he filed the paperwork needed to join the Democratic Party’s primary in Arizona:

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Not that he hadnt already lost...this statement, sealed the deal

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I wonder when the left will start talking about putting American citizens to work?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

I wonder when the left will start talking about putting American citizens to work?

It seems the left's agenda is about replacing Americans with migrants.

Their polices and hatred/racism towards white Americans are sort exposing the liberals on that.
The liberals seems uncringed

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

First thought I had after reading that is he's trying to steal votes from the other idiots of his party.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It is beyond obvious at this point. Shouldn't that nullify the oath they took?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I think how he's speaking of immigrants, as if they're commodities to be imported says all we need to know about him.

He lost before he even started.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Improve Americas culture? We have people from all over the world.
Improve religion? Which religion and why does it need improving?
Our cuisine? Anyone who knows how to cook or has a restaurant with a chef, knows how to prepare International dishes.

I don't think he has thought this through very well. Seems like he has an agenda.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Improve religion? Which religion and why does it need improving?

I believe he was referring to either Middle Eastern Religions or Asian ones but is a very idiotic statement to use in public like this.

To say that migrants can Improve America's religion you just unleashed a can of worms with that language.
edit on 27-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Democratic 2020 candidate Michael Bloomberg says he will recruit “an awful lot more” immigrants “to take all the different kinds of jobs” in the U.S. economy.

There is a perspective that holds that this is what the Vietnam Conflict was about. Once it was over migrants from Vietnam and Cambodia flooded over here and went to work. Working for others and working for themselves in their own little businesses. Taxes were paid and GDP was generated. This is how capitalism works. Once the industrial phase of a capitalist society begins to wane, in order to keep it running and expanding it needs more people generating the merchant and service aspects of the economy, the support aspects.

I think this behind Bloombergs position, an infusion of workers and purchasers to buoy up the economy.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So, I guess you think we’re all of Native American extraction then?

Immigration laws need a lot of work, not rampant ignorant xenophobia.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I agree Mr. Chitburn.. Commodities to be used to prop up a floundering economic system. Working and paying taxes. Buying food and paying rent.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

So he is saying Trump's economy has created so many jobs Americans can't fill them all?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Appreciate your insight here.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So he is saying Trump's economy has created so many jobs Americans can't fill them all?

You mean of course the American economy that has been on the same trend lines for six plus years?

Go USA!

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Awe come on you guys he's new at this!
BUUUHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How about we export Bloomberg?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Floundering economic system.

Hahah

That was humorous.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What does one expect from a elitist globalist arsehole... Does he suggest Israel do the same? Im guessing not.a reply to: ChefFox

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
What does one expect from a elitist globalist arsehole... Does he suggest Israel do the same? Im guessing not.a reply to: ChefFox

Maybe he thinks middle eastern countries should import people to diversify their religion and culture as well. He is so full of crap. He might be the worst of all of the candidates the Dems have this election.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join