It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leftist trifecta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I was thinking about how the left vs. right in the US have played their political cards over the years to get to current state and came up with a thought that raises a huge question for me...

... how could they have known?

The left in the US made really intelligent/impactful decisions many years ago, played the long game and will win as a result in the history books. Or rather, they’ll be the end of the republic as we know it but that’s the end-game for “winning”.

The left took control of the following now multiple generations ago:

- Schools/Higher Education
- The Courts
- The Media

Said another way, they took control of the means to indoctrinate, mold, “educate”, legally forward and subsequently influence multiple generations from the cradle to (eventually) grave. This collectively explains the rise of the far left liberal in America to me over the last 30 years in particular.

The thing I’ve been pondering is.... how did they know how successful/impactful these three disciplines would be over time?

Tied to this... remember “Al Gore invented the Internet”? While obviously not true, social media via the Internet has been the most successful leftist propaganda tool of all time. He’s also the guy who brought you global warming... kind of interesting - but that’s an aside.

In all of this - The right got played - while the left was doing all of the above, the right went to work. Started companies. Employed people. Did manual labor. Quite literally built the country, infrastructure and economy that forwards the lefts agenda. All of that capitalism created innovation - the biggest leap being the Internet. Ultimately, the big tech companies ended up being left leaning - why? - because it takes a lot of education to know how to work in many tech related fields. The left owns higher ed - so voila - you have the most profitable people agreeing with you.

So now we have current state. Lots of disagreement, societal unrest, #metoo, etc. all via the Internet that’s built and run by the left and by design - a plan laid decades ago.

How did they know how to pick the most important things? Who conjured this and who are their predecessors today? What’s next?

Credit where it’s due though - they made the greatest calls in the history of humanity and likely can now influence the outcome of humanity as we know it.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Communists cloned them. Obviously because they are all one and are all following an agenda.
That's how reality works.
I hear they also eat children.

This is a beautiful example of how paranoid the people leaning right are. Thank you for this masterpiece I'll use it to demonstrate how simplistic minds easily get overwhelmed when trying to comprehend a complex world.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Peeple because: insults

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Communists cloned them. Obviously because they are all one and are all following an agenda.

This is a beautiful example of how stupid and paranoid the people learning right are. Thank you for this masterpiece I'll use it to demonstrate how simplistic minds easily get overwhelmed when trying to comprehend a complex world.

Pithy commentary here. Thanks for nothing.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You're welcome.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Schools and higher education are failing. Costs are rising and results are dwindling. A degree is worth less and less and eventually an alternative will arise.

Media is also failing. Print is dead and networks are dying. Alternative media is on the rise.

The nation is waking up to the BS, and we'll do what we do best. Adapt. It all takes time.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

The nation is waking up to the BS, and we'll do what we do best. Adapt. It all takes time.

Rubbish, if anything the nation is doubling down in BS.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

What you call paranoia I call bat # crazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Read the Protocols of The Learned Zionist Elders... They lay out the game plan well over a hundred yrs ago... a reply to: EnigmaChaser

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser
I was thinking about how the left vs. right in the US have played their political cards over the years to get to current state and came up with a thought that raises a huge question for me...
Said another way, they took control of the means to indoctrinate, mold, “educate”, legally forward and subsequently influence multiple generations from the cradle to (eventually) grave. This collectively explains the rise of the far left liberal in America to me over the last 30 years in particular.

I don't think your understanding of the left and right with regards to ideologies is well thought out. Here's a really good video talking about the problems of capital accumulation and how as a system of social organization has a devastating effect over our population long-term.

Here's another video talking about how the right is using propaganda to indoctrinate, mold, and "educate" people in supporting politicians and public policies that are NOT in their own self-interests:

As being someone from the far left in terms of my preferred political ideologies of governance I found Candace Owens in the following video to be like nails dragging down a black-board. It took me a log time to be able to stomach what she was saying. For me she represents everything I would consider to be "wrong" with regards to the intellectual right. After having nothing but negativity towards her of way of thinking, I found it really interesting when she started talking about breaking up cartels and monopolies.

I think left wing or right wing politics all come down values and what type of society we want to live in. We could certainly live in a society where slavery is legal, we have dead bodies in our streets, and we have no social safety nets.
How much is enough government or too little is an opinion.

edit on 22-11-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Rubbish, if anything the nation is doubling down in BS.

Institutionally, yes. And people are sick of it. That's my point. It's only a matter of time before those institutions fail. Everything the left has touched in the last few decades has turned into poison.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

True leftism eventually kills what it controls.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Cool

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   

The left did nothing more than one big south park episode, and it only took the rest of society to sit in silence for it to stick.

nothing more. remember that episode where christmas was outlawed because of concern over how it was divisive? that's where we are.

except, it's not just christmas, but everything.

"YOU, IN THE HAT? NAZI!!!!" bang smash.
"YOU, IN THE POLO SHIRT? NAZI!!!!!" bang smash.
"YOU, VOTING. NAZI!!!!" bang smash.
"YOU, I just don't like you.. NAZI!!!!" bang smash.

media? "Today a man wearing a red hat and a polo shirt, enticing racist white natinolist rhetoric by simply existing and voting for Trump in a racists manner by even voting, was beaten up by local residents in his own state. They were from a different state, but can we blame them?"

To the left, gfys cuffy...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SkoenPampoen

Wonder who you socked...

have to have a foot in the door to wear socks, after all.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

This is a beautiful example of how paranoid the people leaning right are. Thank you for this masterpiece I'll use it to demonstrate how simplistic minds easily get overwhelmed when trying to comprehend a complex world.

Be sure to point out your own ignorance as well painting
with that broad brush of paranoia.

OP William Guy Carr" Pawns in the game". The ideology as you pointed to
so well. Was thought out centuries ago as a methodology to achieve liberalism.
It's a good read.
edit on 22-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You’ll get no guff from me on the greatly diminished status of “Higher Education” in the US, however, it’s not per se a political takeover as much as a resultant dumbing down of the entire process as college/university has been commoditized over the last 50 years or so.

Our media is controlled by six large corporations. Their ultimate goal is profit, politics is the means. By the way, the “right” is just as well represented in the corporate media, in fact, it’s set up as a perfect foil for “the left” in order to keep the false dichotomy churning that there are two “sides.”

The Courts? Well, until the last 6 years or so, I would have said it’s been a balance, but after the Republicans gained the Senate they’ve been packing the courts with “conservatives” ... so yeah, I’d say our Judicial Branch has been seriously compromised.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So, republicans filled you politics with AOC and Farts just to do this?

Man, now we're on a whole new level.. *fart* you have no *EAT MAOR LETTUCES* idea... *Fart*

Next thing, you'll be saying the horses mouth is more than it is.

Oh wait, what's this??

Oo

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Are you saying those teaching at institutions of higher learning are not overwhelmingly left leaning?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

How did they know how to pick the most important things? Who conjured this and who are their predecessors today? What’s next?

Credit where it’s due though - they made the greatest calls in the history of humanity and likely can now influence the outcome of humanity as we know it.

Many here will never believe or admit this to themselves, but the downfall of humanity and it's end is, and will be, all driven and influenced by demons. That's how they know what to control and when to do it. If you want to know the end of the story, go read the Bible.

edit on 22-11-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yeah, paranoid indeed...

A new study confirms what even the most casual observer of higher education has long known — that conservative professors are vastly outnumbered by liberal ones — but it also shows that the problem is getting worse.

Published in Econ Journal Watch last month, the study looks at faculty voter registration at 40 leading universities and finds that, out of 7,243 professors, Democrats outnumber Republicans 3,623 to 314, or by a ratio of 11 1/2 to 1.

The study comes after a tumultuous few years at American colleges and universities, marked by campus race protests, the disinvitation of conservative speakers and the popularization of phrases such as “trigger warning” and “safe space.”

Out of five departments analyzed by the authors, the field friendliest to conservative scholars is economics, where there are only 4.5 liberal professors for every conservative.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join