It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Indictment Claims Obama-Linked Laundering, Puts Biden Group Take At $16.5 Million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This is devastating news.

Not only is it a very sad view into how badly our country and the political "families" have gotten, it's a reality check of why our President was so staunch on corruption, and what this impeachment hearing is all about - SMOKE SCREEN.

This, the IG report, the FISA abuse... blowing their political wad on impeachment and fizzling out with nothing left in the tank when these bombs drop is going to be interesting to watch unfold.

Back to the hearings...

~Namaste

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

This is devastating news.

Not only is it a very sad view into how badly our country and the political "families" have gotten, it's a reality check of why our President was so staunch on corruption, and what this impeachment hearing is all about - SMOKE SCREEN.

This, the IG report, the FISA abuse... blowing their political wad on impeachment and fizzling out with nothing left in the tank when these bombs drop is going to be interesting to watch unfold.

Back to the hearings...

~Namaste

Yeah....I think the IG and FISA abuse stuff were held up specifically for this to roll out first. It is the cranking up of the steamroller that is going to flatten the corrupt in its path.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

good lord, if all those things come out in the next few days, there will be little bits of democrats all over where they popped. I hope nobody gets hurt.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looks like Reuters just picked it up...gaining steam.

Reuters

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Now we know why the dems wanted a fast process.
They failed to beat the clock.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So the liberal spin will be that the new Ukrainian President is a puppet of Trump and the Ukraine is attempting to influence the 2020 elections.

I called it first...

😀

Too late. They've been doing this since... Who said that the democrats weren't infiltrated by Nazi and Russian propagandist since WWII? I fully believe we have been infiltrated long ago and the proof is on the left... cough cough... in the pudding, as they say.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sadly... Everyone's known this FOR A LONG FRIGGIN TIME!!!!

Let's see how much longer it takes to make action....

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The MSM has been laying the groundwork by backing Warren over Joe for a while. It's chess. Sacrifice one piece of you think you can take the King.

They'll all act virtuous about things while still howling after Trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

BINGO and why Pelosis was spooked, something I alluded to earlier in the other thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Watch as the dems impeachment scam suddenly disappears.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I don't think they are that smart.
"Thorough investigation, no harm, good game" i don't see from them.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now I'm wondering if Adam Schiff's passion for impeachment is because he's somehow exposed to Burisma, and he's been trying to fend it off with the impeachment inquiry.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Another source

Tass

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The previous president of Ukraine (backed by the Obama admin) embezzled over $7 billion via a US investment company (Franklin Templeton). The Bidens (Joe and/or Hunter) helped to arrange this, and his/their payment was the $16.5 million Hunter got paid by Burisma for.... some reason or other.

The 16.5 mil is the tip of that iceberg. That still leaves six billion nine hundred and eighty-three million below the surface.

There's a big titanic that needs to sink to the bottom of a cold, deep, dark ocean. Shiffty is the Captain (I'm bettin')

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The MSM has been laying the groundwork by backing Warren over Joe for a while. It's chess. Sacrifice one piece of you think you can take the King.

They'll all act virtuous about things while still howling after Trump.

but doesn't this kind of make what Trump is being impeached for not only right, but necessary?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now I'm wondering if Adam Schiff's passion for impeachment is because he's somehow exposed to Burisma, and he's been trying to fend it off with the impeachment inquiry.

Schiff is neck deep in this.
Criminally perhaps politically definitely.
This fails so will he.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

What's really going on is the Democrats are desperately trying to avoid this coming to light, because it is likely one of biggest financial frauds in history.
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think the trillion dollar tax cut is likely one of the biggest frauds in history.
That's TRILLION...with a "T". Not mere billions.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

WHERE IS HUNTER?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Didn't you see how every outlet ran with Sondland's testimony as a bombshell implicating Trump today (even though it didn't)?

They're running the Big Lie with the bit between their teeth.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Look at the number of times "Franklin" (as in Franklin Templeton Investments) shows up under Adam Schiff's Asset List.

www.latimes.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join