It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting video of triangular crafts, TR-3B

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
This video published here under the title "TR-3B Anti-Gravity Spacecrafts" (click me, I am a link!) could be worth having a look for two reasons:

Why would a triangle craft be "antigravity"? The military has not solved the biggest mystery in physics.

When they created the atomic bomb the idea was already floating around the physics community first, for years.
The the military hired ALL of the worlds leading physicists (except Einstein), even young Feynman worked for them. For years. They also hired all the best engineers and made everyone live in New Mexico.

Almost all of the top current physicists go to a handful of elite grad schools and do not join the military but rather work at these schools and get paid to teach and do research.
The military will not ever be at the edge of quantum physics unless they do another Manhattan project and hire hundreds of the best scientists and thousands of support people, facilities, probably an even bigger accelerator than the biggest one in Europe and spend trillions of dollars.
They employed over 80,000 people just at the uranium enrichment plant alone.

So how would the military not only understand gravity at a quantum scale, which no scientist does, but then be able to engineer it into a propulsion system like in a sci-fi movie? Even understanding gravity does not mean we can suddenly make a ufo?

If Tr3 is real it's some type of plasma, magnetic or electric thing that obviously isn't panning out or it would be in all the aircraft.
When engineers developed stealth technology they immediately used it and went public with the stealth fairly quickly. They didn't care if our enemies knew about it, they just didn't want anyone to have the specs.
New tech is actually a deterrent, you don't keep it completely secret?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

Depending on the tech, keeping it secret can be quite useful. It's been rumored that we had a high speed reconnaissance craft post SR-71 for years. If we did, and the numbers were small enough, keeping it secret would be a good idea. Stealth went public largely because they were going to be flying around when it would be seen. It had been secret for somewhere close to 10 years before that. And it was produced in large enough numbers that keeping it secret would be difficult at best. If you have between 10 and 15 aircraft, or even fewer, then keeping it secret becomes much easier, and it's much less of a deterrent. You also don't want people to know that you changed things too much, or they start to figure out how and how to counter it.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Paris Triangle UFO is a fake...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for clearing that up about military.com! Impressive domain name, but meaningless then.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Thanks a lot! This YT channel has one of the most impressive collection of UFOs.
Suspicious!

These videos were created by the Kaschuba brothers, hoaxers indeed.

Good hoaxers, but still hoaxers.

Case closed.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Depending on the tech, keeping it secret can be quite useful. It's been rumored that we had a high speed reconnaissance craft post SR-71 for years. If we did, and the numbers were small enough, keeping it secret would be a good idea. Stealth went public largely because they were going to be flying around when it would be seen. It had been secret for somewhere close to 10 years before that. And it was produced in large enough numbers that keeping it secret would be difficult at best. If you have between 10 and 15 aircraft, or even fewer, then keeping it secret becomes much easier, and it's much less of a deterrent. You also don't want people to know that you changed things too much, or they start to figure out how and how to counter it.

Right but anti-gavity would be a huge revolution in physics and would likely change humanity and the military is not at the cutting edge of physics. A smarter physicist from Princeton would likely also figure it out.
The gravity drive has supposedly been around since the 80's.
Or is Lazar and his story just a big lie (it is) and coincidently we figured out a real gravity drive more recently? That seems unlikely.

Probably someday physicists will get a theory of gravity that will lead to a gravity drive in like 100 years from the time they discover the theory.
Quantum mechanics gott it's boost in 1890 and early 1900's from Maxwell and Einstein then was formulated in the 1920's then over many decades tech started to emerge.

No one is going to unite gravity with quantum mechanics and create a gravity-mobile immediately. In fact it might be impossible for 100 years or 1000 years depending on what gravity is at the quantum scale.

We understand space-time fairly well but to create a wormhole or any type of time travel is currently impossible in a big way. Manipulating gravity might be just as tricky.
I believe if ufos are real they might have that tech but not the military, not Lazar and not from Roswell.
Like David Marler said in his excellent book about black triangles much of the ufo scene is "castles made of sand".
Meaning Roswell and all the mythology emerging from that, area 51 and so on.

But the black triangles are interesting! There have been some great sightings but I don't see much in the media these days at all. Weird that the high profile case is a tic-tac? After all the cool triangle cases like the Shilo Ill. police sighting and the P. Lights and NY stuff in the 1980's?

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm certainly not arguing with that. The military isn't nearly as far ahead as most people claim, and is in fact behind in a number of areas. It's always fun to see people claim the things the military can do.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

that has been floating around YouTube for years and years and if i remember the makers of the video came out and said it was theirs.

and thats not what they look like any way.

granted there could be other models but the few i have seen look NOTHING like that or act like that at all.

still a cool video, but if there were a video of these things out that was that clear it would disapear so fast it would make your head spin

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

ahhh yes thank you, i couldnt remember the names for the life of me.

Zaphod: where would you think the yellow high flyer calls home? AF, NSA,DIA etc? it is clearly getting a bit long in the tooth and i have seen it three times now.

also do you think that keeping some of this tech jet black(pardon the pun) is fair to the general public? some of the tech some of these things use could change travel as we know it.

and when do you think the government basically morphed into private companies i.e Lockheed or Boeing keeping projecys safe from FOIA's.

ETA: do you think some of the strange photos taken in recent years have links to fish?
edit on 21-11-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just thinking of this topic when I noticed this on MUFON and UFO Stalker. (MUFON has more photos.)
ufostalker.com...

Nice photos out of Befordshire, GB. Here's a composite .gif of the thing:

Interesting stuff.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

These digital artists (aka hoaxers) should put their talents to better use and cooperate with witnesses like you to create a reproduction of what was actually observed. Now THAT would be something of value!

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

yeah that would be neat, or pictures of known provenance like the thing nick pope had on his wall before getting taken away from him and the photographers well paid or some other pics that arent in the public that pass what ever tests can be thrown at them.

there are pics on this site if a classified platform, well it was here last time i checked.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join