It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden drops rape investigation into Julian Assange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Isn't that something. So the guy was hiding in that embassy for years for nothing.

He said he would leave the embassy if it was given protection from USA prosecution.

He was right all along.

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Do your homework.
The court does not have evidence enough to prove him guilty but you think you do.

Um. That's the point of a court, or judicial process, is to review evidence.

You don't know he's innocent or guilty because you don't actually know what happened, and don't know what the evidence is. I don't know whether Assange is a rapist, or not. I do know he has managed to avoid a process which would have exposed his innocence or guilt.

posted on Nov, 21 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

You don't know he's innocent or guilty because you don't actually know what happened, and don't know what the evidence is. I don't know whether Assange is a rapist, or not. I do know he has managed to avoid a process which would have exposed his innocence or guilt.

Not really.

See if they had evidence to prosecute they would still have the evidence and they would proceed. The reason they are not is because..

Its not real.

Its a fabrication.

An illusion

Like your imaginary opinion on the subject.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: paraphi

Not really.

See if they had evidence to prosecute they would still have the evidence and they would proceed. The reason they are not is because..

Its not real.

Its a fabrication.

An illusion

Like your imaginary opinion on the subject.

Your wasting your time! Paraphi is one of these types that do not like people going up against the powers that be. Basically looks at his government as mini Gods, which is sad, but unfortunately, he is one of many!

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Your wasting your time! Paraphi is one of these types that do not like people going up against the powers that be. Basically looks at his government as mini Gods, which is sad, but unfortunately, he is one of many!

You should not presume to know me or my motivations, kiddo.

posted on Dec, 7 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Jay-morris

You should not presume to know me or my motivations, kiddo.

It's not hard! Just have to look at your posts on here!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join