It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Reasons to Join Us In Boston for the Annual ATS Meetup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hello my ATS friends! The time has come to discuss a time and place to conduct another ceremon(y) ial ATS meetup! As of yet, ATSers have met in New York, Denver, and Philly in order to trade secrets, hunt UFOs, plot against the Deep State, and just generally enjoy a riotous time with most esteemed ATS fellows. I’m happy to say that no one has been arrested as a result of these gatherings. If the above has not quite convinced you to join us for our next meetup, here are 10 more reasons to join us in Boston in early April 2020.

1. Augustus will be there. Do you really need 9 more reasons?
2. You will only need to purchase a one-way ticket-- a great way to save money!
3. Boston Cream Pie
4. It’s a small sacrifice to make for such excellent company!
5. Home of the historic Fenway Park
6. It has become an ATS ritual.
7. It’s the most patriotic city in the Union.
8. Because each of us contributes our own unique offering to the group dynamic.
9. Who hasn’t wanted to poorly mimic that Boston accent-- now we can all say what we’ve been practicing all these years: “Get in the caH.”
10. The ancient ones are getting restless and need fresh blood.

All joking aside (dark humor, or at least an adequate tolerance thereof, might be somewhat of a prerequisite for this group), I hope you will consider joining the Grand ATS 2020 Meetup in Boston! It’s certain to be memorable and fun! Who is in?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I’m happy to say that no one has been arrested as a result of these gatherings.

Doesn't sound like much fun

Is it going to be anywhere near the Combat Zone? I wouldn't mind visiting there again, provided they haven't cleaned it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Closer to I'll be able to say for sure... I wasn't able to do fithydalphia because of work so hopefully I can make this one.

Add Quincy s Market to the reason to go. Biggest food court I've ever seen... The Greek was phenomenal, I had to point to the combo number because they didn't speak much English, always a good sign for ethnic food.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

I’m happy to say that no one has been arrested as a result of these gatherings.

Doesn't sound like much fun

There's always the potential for a first!

As for your question... well, I don't see why not (lol)? The plans so far are in their infancy and I welcome input from any interested parties.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nice, I hope you can make it!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It depends upon the day in April. I might be otherwise engaged in activities at Concord (Merriam's Corner) or Lexington at that time.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Far be it for me to suggest surefire ideas for getting arrested, but riding some borrowed horses at top speed, shouting “To Arms” at three in the morning just might generate some negative interest, especially if you had an empty box of Lipton in your possession.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I can't recall the last time such a bad idea has sounded so appealing.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I wouldn't mind hearing input about dates-- was thinking about the 1st weekend in April but could be flexible based on the dates that work for the majority.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I should be able to make this one... not too far from home and plenty of advanced notice. Hopefully I'm not traveling for work when the meet up goes down. What should we bring other than some scotch for Mr. Spock and some "Chinese food" (cats) for butcherguy?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind hearing input about dates-- was thinking about the 1st weekend in April but could be flexible based on the dates that work for the majority.

The weekends of the 4th and 19th are a no-go for me at least.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ok, good to know. I could aim for the second weekend also...

Anyone else any ideas/restrictions regarding the dates?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Awesome, Fam!
I'd say to bring some extra tinfoil as well. One can never have too much tinfoil.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Im in

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Oh man, that is the closest meet up so far. Can't attend, but I can't wait to see pics and hear all about the gathering.

If it's close to my Birthday on the 18th of April, you can all have a drink or two or...and clink glasses in my honor and all.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Uh oh...Isn't it Boston where you can no longer say a certain word that rhymes with itch?

I'm not into the being politically correct thing. If they start that around here, I'd end up in jail. Lol

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah, Dashen! One of the OGs of ATS meetups.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh man, that is the closest meet up so far. Can't attend, but I can't wait to see pics and hear all about the gathering.

If it's close to my Birthday on the 18th of April, you can all have a drink or two or...and clink glasses in my honor and all.

Sure, I'll lead a toast for you, Night! We'll miss you, though, wish you could make it.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

1. Augustus will be there. Do you really need 9 more reasons?

If that jackass is going I'm not going.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join