It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ozzy Osbourne song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Ozzy has had some health issues lately but he just released a new song, Under the Graveyard.

I like it, it's pretty cool.
edit on 11/12/2019 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I like it, it's pretty cool.

I feel the same way

Thanks for sharing. Star + Flag.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Most Excellent...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He is the true Ironman, I can’t believe he’s still going but glad he is. With Duff McKagen (GNR), Chad Smith (RHCP) and Andrew Watt on guitar who also produced it, killer line up. Thanks for posting this, sounds great!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Noice! He sounds great but after suffering some health issues only to return with a song title like that, damn! Prince of Darkness has no fear.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is horrible, it sounds like the new jingle for some in - home senior care company., sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Ozzy's been dead for more than thirty years just no one told him he was dead.

Anyway, boring. But, I admit I'm jaded. I've basically heard it all and this is not interesting at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

Anyway, boring. But, I admit I'm jaded. I've basically heard it all and this is not interesting at all.

Coming from someone with a picture of Kirk Hammet as a profile pic, that's not fair.

But, I do agree... I preferred when Ozzy sang about that bat outta hell. He looked a lot different then, too.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
"Today I woke up and I hate myself
Death doesn’t answer when I cry for help
No high could save me from the depths of hell
I’ll drown my mind until I’m someone else

Don’t take care of me
Be scared of me
My misery owns me
I don’t wanna be my enemy
My misery owns me now"

Ozzy and I have been through a lot.........

When I woke up wondering if you can outlive your health and Pain. Drugs can not stop it, drinking takes me away to my other self, more pain free.
Don't pity me, I must deal with this on my own, it's what I must face

a prophetic sigh of our times.. A path many will travel.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Coming from someone with a picture of Kirk Hammet as a profile pic, that's not fair.

But, I do agree... I preferred when Ozzy sang about that bat outta hell. He looked a lot different then, too.

Shame on you for not knowing who that is in his pic.

Hint, it's not Kirk.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Production and musicianship is obviously triple A but largely unoriginal. Not a single unique or creative lick in this whole tune, and that odd shift into swinging stoner metal during the solo/bridge felt out of place.

As for the lyrical content, it's the same ol' tired and dreary, life is miserable stuff. And when the main hook suggests that "under the graveyard are rotting bones" ... I mean... yeah... what else would there be? It's just not very creative writing.

Glad he's still ticking tho....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

ummmm.... nope not Kirk. Hint, he was also in Black Sabbath

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That picture of Kirk line had to be in jest right?
If not time to hang up your metal credentials.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

LOL. That's Dio, not Hammet.

Again, I admit that I'm old and jaded. For me, Ozzy hasn't put out a decent song since Perry Mason and that was decades ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: gallop

LOL. That's Dio, not Hammet.

Again, I admit that I'm old and jaded. For me, Ozzy hasn't put out a decent song since Perry Mason and that was decades ago.

The Randy Rhodes years were epic, some of the most amazing guitar work ever and great song writing. I grew up on Sabbath and those were for sure epic years also. For being 71 yrs of age now and the party animal he was, I’d say he’s doing alright just to be standing, yet alone still putting out music, not his best no but good to see he’s still going.

edit on 13-11-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join