It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Warren's MEME TEAM! The Internet Responds as Expected...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Senator Warren has assembled the best, the brightest, and the most 'internet savvy' individuals to break down:

1. What a meme is.
2. How to effectively use memes.
3. How to spread memes.
4. Blah blah blah
5. It's like a 10 step program to 'make memes'.

All in hopes to defeat her opponents in 2020. Her team boasts the tagline "Saving the nation with selfies & memes."

Convinced that the election of Trump was accomplished through the art of memes, Warren has managed to take organic humor and witty repertoire from the Internet and transform it into a processed marketing campaign which (I quote) "sounds like a hedge fund manager's investment pitch."

The NYT did an article about it, and once the Internet got word of the movement naturally responded... with memes.

Can Democrats Compete with Trump's Twitter Feed? (Opinion: NYT)

Then we have the viral backlash as the cringe unveils itself.

Warren's Meme Team Flops on Launch Day

The thread was, of course, ratioed. Some of the response tweet highlights include (images):

Finally, once realizing trying to outsource memes in a strategic 10 point plan was a flop - the team deleted the tweets. All the tweets discussing how you can meme properly. They kept up the tweet about developing a meme team though. So. They, in essence, declared a meme war, and then deleted their tweets. No further tweets have shown up on the feed from the Meme Team.

Warren Declares Meme War - Then Deletes Tweets

Here's the twitter feed I almost forgot to include. Seriously give it a gander and prepare to laugh:

Warren's Meme Team!

I am sort of amazed they are attempting to push for this. Memes are powerful tools to utilize. I am amazed this was green-lit. Regardless, this shows a cultural summit of political madness. I am not sure there is much more to say or add except:

lol

edit on 11 6 19 by KaDeCo because: Added the twitter feed.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The gifs will do her no justice with all the body shimmering and head bobbing 🎱

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The 2 million people that Warren admits will be out of work in her first 100 days as President, will develop some DOOZY memes.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The 2 million people that Warren admits will be out of work in her first 100 days as President, will develop some DOOZY memes.

Former Insurance employees: "If I like my insurance job I can keep it" 😃

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Got a link to confirm that?

If true, yikes! I somehow doubt she said it though.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Got a link to confirm that?

If true, yikes! I somehow doubt she said it though.

Here is a link, there are more if yo dare even look.
Warren Admits Universal Medicare Would Result in Two Million Lost Jobs

Warren was speaking during an interview at New Hampshire Public Radio.

“An economist at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, told Kaiser Health News earlier this year that that could result in about 2 million jobs lost,” mostly within the healthcare industry, said NHPR reporter Casey McDermott.

“So I agree,” Warren replied. “I think this is part of the cost issue and should be part of a cost plan.”

edit on 11/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: Added source

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I’ll star and flag to see all the internet savvy ATS’ers posting the best memes of the...best of..the worster of Democrat suck memes.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I will post a thousand Meme's if you remove my ex from your avatar.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org... hope shes not calling it the warren wagon not the best historical connotations come up with that one

The Warren Wagon Train raid, also known as the Salt Creek massacre,[3] occurred on May 18, 1871. Henry Warren was contracted to haul supplies to forts in the west of Texas, including Fort Richardson, Fort Griffin, and Fort Concho. Traveling down the Jacksboro-Belknap road heading towards Salt Creek Crossing, they encountered William Tecumseh Sherman. Less than an hour after encountering the famous General, they spotted a rather large group of riders ahead. They quickly realized that these were Native American warriors, probably Kiowa and/or Comanche. The corn train[2]:88 quickly shifted into a ring formation, and all the mules were put into the center of the ring. The warriors destroyed the corn supplies, killing and mutilating seven of the wagoneer's bodies.[2]:82 Five men managed to escape, one of which was Thomas Brazeale[2]:80 who reached Fort Richardson on foot, some 20 miles away. As soon as Col. Ranald S. Mackenzie learned of the incident, he informed Sherman. Sherman and Mackenzie searched for the warriors responsible for the raid. In the end, notwithstanding the intervention of Guipago (Lone Wolf), well equipped with loaded rifles and revolvers and ready to fight, three of the war leaders involved were arrested at Fort Sill: Satanta (White Bear), Satank (Sitting Bear), and Ado-ete (Big Tree). Satank attempted to escape and was killed while traveling to Fort Richardson for trial. The other two were tried and convicted of murder.

mashable.com... this link claims to have her "best memes" of the campain so far but i think those are just from randoms on twitter

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders would make an excellent President/Vice-President team.

Which of the two should be the President? With Bernie's heart challenges, maybe he should be top-dog first? VP Warren will take the helm when President Sanders goes on medical leave.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Last song he ever sang...the night before he "Died"

edit on 6-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I will post a thousand Meme's if you remove my ex from your avatar.

Sorry. I’ve wanted to change it many times, but right when I’m about to, somebody comments on it or asks me to change it. You just added another 6 months.
Now, if we can get that guy with the DBumb cat to change his... huh?

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

It's easy to see the difference between the LEFT and RIGHT with how the Hitler parody videos are worded too.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa
Gotcha, I'll take a look.
Thx

link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I’ve never heard that one. But Jacksboro hwy and Belknap are in my work area. Very interesting!

link   

You mean to tell me I prolonged this...I feel so ashamed

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

The joke's on all you Warren haters. She's had a plan all along. I even got a copy of her secret meme creation techniques and campaign goals:

1. Pretend to be a Native American for whole adult life.

2. Publish authentic (stolen) Native American recipes and check correct box on job applications.

3. Wait for the inevitable memes to appear.

4. Lose 2020 election by a large margin.

6. Profit???
edit on 11/7/19 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join