It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

noah jokes with hilllary, 'how did you kill epstein'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the more i see her trying to 'get ahead' of the story, the more i think she did it.

for sure, whatever is on that laptop, is getting cops in nypd suicided.

now she says, 'online'

why is she even talking about a 'fake' video???

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh that's silly!

Shes never had any one killed.
I think we all have 47 or 48 strange deaths of people around us that are just coincidence.
She is actually a very sweet woman, and everything you have heard to the contrary is nonsence

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:26 AM
link   
On one hand I think something is there with all the fortunate timing of people who died about to testify against them or worked with them that could have testified.

On the other hand, really really dumb with emails to the point one has to question her ability to understand operational control on any level other than saying she does not remember anything. Maybe it's all an act like Primal Fear but I doubt she is that smart. Nobody buys her phony industrial laugh I know that much.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Why worry about being careful with emails when you can just have everyone killed?

It's the arrogance that gets me. Repercussions are for other people.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Some real news must be ready to break 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

really you have had 47 or 48 strange deaths of people around you.

everybody i've known that passed away had a legit reason that they passed. no question about, caner heart attacks car crashes even the suicide was cut and dry. even the though there was two shots to the back of the head, no gun around and being found on a park bench.

edit on 3-11-2019 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Why didnt Noah ask Hillary some serious questions? like about Libya and its Chaos? is Noah afraid of asking it?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
Why didnt Noah ask Hillary some serious questions? like about Libya and its Chaos? is Noah afraid of asking it?

Well, if you knew she has people killed for crossing her wouldn’t you be afraid to offend her with real questions?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Real nice subject for the presenter to joke about. Classy.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
No evidence she has ever personally had anyone killed. However, it is extremely evident that she is a power hungry and psychopathic garbage person and her and people like her getting ahead in life is killing my will to live. So in that respect she is a murderer of the human spirit and of all things decent in this world.
edit on 3-11-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Jokes are funny because they’re true . 😁

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Why doesn’t Hilary like Jehovah Witness’s?

She doesn’t like any Witnesses.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Dnl
edit on 3-11-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Is it, or Isn't it ? 😎

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Here's the clip, hard to find.. I couldn't see yours for some reason?

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 03 Nov 2019 05:39:53 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 03 Nov 2019 05:39:53 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Oh that's silly!

Shes never had any one killed.
I think we all have 47 or 48 strange deaths of people around us that are just coincidence.
She is actually a very sweet woman, and everything you have heard to the contrary is nonsence

Don't forget about these young boys.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Noah doesn't really ask any politicians that hard of questions. Jon Stewart was a more interesting interviewer.

If i do watch the daily show, i always skip the interviews. Although it's funny how he says he reads everyone 's book that comes on the show and then tries to make banter using cliffnotes

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why would Hillary be the only hand in this?

The continuity of the western worlds' government may have very well rested on that case.

Hillary is no doubt horrible, and has a laundry list of shady activity and crimes.

But damnit, she's becoming a patsy to absorb all of the wrongdoing of government, which she's no longer a part of.

She's going to be gone soon, who are we gonna blame then?

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't think it's the Clinton sitting on the right that you guys should be concerned about.
edit on 3-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Damned dyslexia

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Really, the obsession with Hillary is the same as many's obsession with Trump.

At the same time, many folks believe they are respective criminal masterminds ... and yet, in the next moment, they're dumb as dirt.

It's amusing at times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join