It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Shot And Killed Dog While Trespassing In Someone's Backyard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Well, that must've sucked. Those cops were idiots. It would've been impossible for the perp to lock himself within your shed, with a padlock attached to the outside door, lol. You should've taken them to court to get reimbursed for the damage to your property.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What is the deal with hiring and training?

And before anyone starts, the 'human life over dog life' argument is a non sequitur. There were numerous avenues these events should have taken to avoid this situation.

If he was pursuing something/someone important and time was of the essence (putting him on private property without a warrant), that all went down the drain after shooting the dog. Whatever or whomever was long gone.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Funny how shooting a police dog is "killing an officer" but trespassing and shooting anything that "spooks" an officer is a-ok, up to and including breaking into houses. Ugh... God bless the second amendment...

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Cops always shoot your dog!

Everyone should know this!

...just like they burn your house down in a barricade situation.

It's just SOP.

posted on Nov, 7 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I find it ABSOLUTELY adorable that people seek legal recourse after these instances occur.

I don't want to get flagged, so I'll be as vague as possible when I say that....... I know exactly what I would have done in this homewoners' situation...... and it wouldn't have involved court orders or lawsuits.

And it's not until people start doing that, that these instances of animal/innocent citizen murder will slow down......

..... unfortunately, that won't happen; we will continue to ask the mama and papa fox that guard the henhouse to investigate their family of foxes, like the good little idiots that we are.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This is why a vigilante justice system is so important. Why should tax payers be subject to paying for the wrongs committed by these thugs?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join