It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senate Impeachemt Vote

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The "co-victim" belief that you express here is one of the things that confuses me about the constant zealous defense of Mr. Trump.

You are a carnivorous Christian and therefore the same people that hate Trump hate you, and therefore, you need to stand with Mr. Trump because in this scenario, he's standing for you, right?

Then you recite the vague list of phantom menaces that are against Trump ... radical liberals, globalists, progressives etc., this is the same list that is fed to us all by the extremist corporate media right along with the alleged list of Trump supporters: racists, White Supremacists, homophobes, religious zealots, etc. etc.

Neither list is correct or even mostly accurate. Both lists are created by the media to keep us neatly divided into two camps, fighting each other instead of the real enemies.

I am an independent, non-religious, left-leaning, gay carnavore myself. I do not hate you because of your faith or your diet.

edit on 30-10-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That's actually a reasonable list. Not like some of the more ... expansive ones.

Can I share how someone who is not a Trump fan sees that list?

1. More of the same strategy we've seen since the 1980s, cut taxes blow up the deficit. Not a win, and your net increase in income is simply not comparable to the average "middle-class" difference.

2. Tariffs have achieved very little that is positive and a whole lot that is negative including forcing the other large economies in the world to find alternate sources for trade as well as passing along the alleged punishment againt other countries to the American taxpayer. IF the argument is valid that taxing a business results in that being passed along to the consumer, then the same thing is true of tariffs and international trade.

3. The economy is on the exact same trend-lines it's been on for six years, and is basically a result of the massive investments into the economy made after the 2008 crash.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
well now

This should not be a partisan issue. It should be an ethic and moral issue.

perhaps you should tell that to the house dems?

or is that standard JUST for the senate?

lol

what a joke

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am an independent, non-religious, left-leaning, gay carnavore myself. I do not hate you because of your faith or your diet.

That means you're not extremist or you hate me for another reason.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
lookie here

In my opinion, the House should have started impeachment the day after the Mueller Report was published.

lol
really?
cause that is what muller advised, right?

nope
nothing there either
too bad for you

thanks for letting us know tho
you would prosecute for no reason other than your dislike for someone

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

No, I'm not an extremist and neither are most Americans.

I don't hate you; that's my point! I'm suggesting that's a planted belief from the media. I don't hate you and I don't hate Trump. Neither do most people. Disagreement is NOT hate.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

You post like an obsessed person....

Making claims that never pan out....

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I don't hate you; that's my point! I'm suggesting that's a planted belief from the media. I don't hate you and I don't hate Trump. Neither do most people. Disagreement is NOT hate.

The belief is planted by the actions of the left, not the media. You can't openly be a Trump supporter or you're targeted by the abnormally large percentage of extremists on the left. The hate is real whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I've come to expect this from the party that is so desperate for power that they would destroy the country and try to start a civil war to get it back.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I've come to expect this from the party that is so desperate for power that they would destroy the country and try to start a civil war to get it back.

yep
too bad they can't simply win elections based on their platform

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I'm not the topic.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

1.) Tax reform
2.) Repealed Obamacare mandate
3.) New Accountability reform to VA

There are 3 good laws above that Trump and his administration have accomplished into law. Throw in Border security, getting out of Paris accord, Nafta agreement, tariffs, peaceful negotiations rather than war, etc.

Yes, looking forward to what Trump may accomplish in the next 5 years. It appears the Senate agrees.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I disagree. The actions of "the left" are a media fiction.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts
you forgot the biggest 2
gorsuch
kavanaugh

a generation of change in the place most in need of change imo

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Doesn't represent the people? He pulls more people to one rally than every democrat combined pulls in a month. Because he represents the people is the only reason he's so popular across America.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
lookie here

In my opinion, the House should have started impeachment the day after the Mueller Report was published.

lol
really?
cause that is what muller advised, right?

nope
nothing there either
too bad for you

thanks for letting us know tho
you would prosecute for no reason other than your dislike for someone

Now, don't be too judgmental on those who have been told that Mueller listing what allegations he had investigated in his report means that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice. I mean if you read the report summary...it is in black and white for all to read after all.

They simply do not understand that the reason impeachment did not go forward is because those were not a list of charges...they were simply a record keeping list of allegations made and were investigated so there is an accurate record.

Same as the WB allegations at this point. They are investigating allegations but unable to impeach only on hearsay and innuendos.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
other "special councils" recommended impeachment
mueller did not

tho he will now be remembered as the halfwit who introduced "unable to exonerate" into the public consciousness

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Another good list ! See above for tax cuts but you've actually given me some things to think about. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Perhaps however I'm not convinced trumps an outsider, I believe he's one of the swamp monsters playing the saviour.

Trump is a lot of things in my opinion: an unwitting agent of cultural chaos, a useful idiot for McConnell, a symptom of a failing society and bittersweet comic relief.

In my opinion, the House should have started impeachment the day after the Mueller Report was published. Volume II is all the roadmap needed ... even the Keystone Kops could catch this blundering boob.

Always a trip to hear that, considering the democrat leaders have been trying to "catch" him for almost 3 years and still can't find the first thing to "catch" him on. I guess they're more incompetent than the Keystone Kops, eh? Hillary was the ONNNNNNNLY candidate who could have lost to Trump, and I suppose all elected democrats have been perfectly placed because they're the ONNNNNNNLY ones who can't catch Trump. Anybody else could beat him and catch him. Anybody.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Then you're a very nice person👍

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join