It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange experience that's been on my mind

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Bhahahahaha. I haven't seen Delirious in so long.

Right on.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Faucets turning on by themselves and chairs scraping across the floor sound paranormal to me since you and your ex were the only ones in the house.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sounds like poltergeist activity. Does your GF have any kids.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, no kids. It sounded like a poltergeist to me at first too. I had thought it may have been coming from her. She was definitely highly emotional, empathic, and full of fire and fury. That's why I loved her. Almost the perfect recipe for poltergeist activity.

But hearing that voice that night changed what I thought. That definitely wasn't coming from her. Unless there may be a combination of things going on.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No, I must vigorously dispute the thought form idea.....lol. Hey underwerks. It's not that I don't believe in energy vis a vis a thought, and etc. It's that the more power we give that particular way of looking at things, the more it evidently has some gist....lol, cause it's proving your whole point.

But rather, I think it's cogent to concentrate on how just thinking of something, without having actually acted upon the thought, which really gives it energy and reverberate in the EM field, is still just thinking about it. Should we begin castigating reforming addicts because they "thought" of getting high, after all, and then put them beyond redemption.
Just saying.....this is the unfortunate outcome of what you speak of....
regards,
tet

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

What you trying to say brah! Your ex girlfriend was cheating on you with a ghost?

Well it happens.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Should we begin castigating reforming addicts because they "thought" of getting high, after all, and then put them beyond redemption.

If it caused drugs to materialize in front of them, then maybe yeah.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Ah, first of all - sorry for the break up and rough time. It seems most of us go through this at least once.

I have no experience in demons or spirits changing people but I have witnessed enough to make me believe in what we call the "paranormal" … Everything is energy and we don't understand most of it. I wouldn't be too shocked if these things happen.

Try not to dwell on it. Who knows where life will take you.

Drop her a text one day, see how things are.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I remember some of your other threads and upon rereading them could it be that your ex was a targeted/gang stalked, or even singled out by some "demom"?

It appears that you as well had some weird past experiences.
I wish you strength and courage with what you're going through.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO Why wouldn't you want to be around them, you're saying that anybody in difficulty you should just abandon to whatever forces lay waiting?

If you think someone is being affected by something like this you owe it to them as another human to help.

EDIT:

Also, don't forget you were near asleep yourself, perhaps this enhanced your senses to what ever was there with her
edit on 29-10-2019 by RoryRahl23 because: Look past edit

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RoryRahl23

Also, don't forget you were near asleep yourself, perhaps this enhanced your senses to what ever was there with her

You may be right. It woke me all the way up as soon as I heard it. I don't even think I went to sleep for the rest of the night.

I do believe that when a person is in that twilight state it opens you up to more than you would normally perceive.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
You could google & contact Steve Mera in the UK - he is a parapsychologist among other things, & advises that haunted places be left fallow for 3 months, with no electricity at all, completely off the grid. Apparently that cures all poltergeist etc activity. He is a very down to earth (no pun!) man. Good luck & my sympathies, you have not had a pleasant time of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: tetra50

Should we begin castigating reforming addicts because they "thought" of getting high, after all, and then put them beyond redemption.

If it caused drugs to materialize in front of them, then maybe yeah.

So.....one gets angry, thinks of murdering who angered them, and even though they didn't act upon it but just engaged in normal human thought protection response, we should charge them according to their "thought?" Seen Minority Report? Every system is hackable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join