It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falun Dafa Practitioner Astral Projects to an Alien Planet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have found an interesting excerpt from an article, in this excerpt a Falun Dafa practitioner astral projected and encountered a highly developed extraterrestrial civilization from a distant Galaxy. It has been google translated from Chinese so there are a few mistakes:

"The gravitational force hovering over the Milky Way and slowly falling, so that from the void, it begins to enter a concrete The huge cosmic system, the speed is getting faster, and seeing countless star meteorites begin to pass through my body, the brain, and go straight to the center of the galaxy. At a position close to the center point, a huge planet appears. It is golden yellow and very large. If you want to estimate it, it is about fifty to sixty times that of Earth. In this galaxy, there are many burning stars like the sun. There is also a sun near the planet. Because the planet is very large, it takes a long time to rotate.

Therefore, the temperature difference on his surface is very big. The concept, night and night, is close to the earth for ten days, and the period of revolution is also very long, resulting in the planet almost no division of the four seasons, either hot summer or cold, but the atmosphere around the planet is also atmospheric. It proves that there is water on the planet. If there is water, there will be life. If there is life, there may be civilization. After entering the gas layer of tens of kilometers, I saw a scene on the surface and shocked me.

Really see in the sky flying saucer, all kinds of flying saucers. In the form of an snow eggplant, in the form of a straw hat, or even a triangle, but not a flat triangle, it is a diamond-shaped three-dimensional container. The power of the flying saucer is not the gasoline or solar energy that we are familiar with, nor nuclear power. It is a more microscopic, more powerful kinetic energy than nuclear energy, is discovered from the deep depths of the earth's core on their planet. It is a kind of pale green. Light blue shimmer powder is absolutely safe and clean energy. There are no trees on this planet, and the ecological environment is extremely bad.

Only a large number of mossy green creatures grow on the earth's surface. There is sea and blue, and there are algae plants. This is the source of oxygen throughout the planet. The buildings here are made up of the rocks and soil of the planet, and the exterior is covered with a layer of smart metal armor without exception, and the metal that makes the flying saucer is The same material, only the material grade is different, the flying saucer is also divided into different uses by different grades of metal materials, through the universe time and space, to explore the mysterious spacecraft at the end of the universe, the material used, the synthetic metal elements inside are the most, the most The most complex and rigorous, can adapt to almost all the harsh cosmic environment, can enter deeper molecular space and time, flying inside the planet is a simple metal composite material, can not fly out of this galaxy.

The buildings here are very tall and the form of the buildings is very strange. Most of them are similar to "conical" and "stereo triangle". It may be in order to make better use of energy, these two forms can avoid direct sunlight during the summer heat, and can also store heat during the cold period. The armor on the surface of the building changes color with the sunlight, from dark blue to light yellow, filtering the light. Harmful substances, this time is very close to the surface, see people walking on the ground, God, the aliens are like this!

Have you seen locusts? The life of this planet looks like this. The eyes account for the vast majority of the face, the nose and mouth are small, the forehead is protruding outward, their fingers are long, the skin is rough, it is a dark red, and the height is about Between four and five to five meters, most of the body is wrapped in a jacket made of fine metal rings. These jackets have the same self-adjusting function as all metal armor on the ground, ensuring temperature and humidity. Oxygen, reduce or increase gravity, and so on. Some of the protections needed for survival. When I was young, I watched movies, "ET aliens", and the impression left in my mind was cute alien life, seeing these lives, really disappoint others.

Look closely, from their eyes, it can be seen that this race is a highly civilized creature with deep-eyed and intelligent eyes. The most valuable thing is that their conscious system has a stronger spiritual existence than human beings. They can Clearly perceive the gods in the universe, on their bodies, there is an organ behind the head, similar to the radio transmitter antenna is innate, so that even if the relatives are not around, as long as the mind is silent, this organ can convey information to relatives thousands of miles away, but this communication is single, energy-consuming, only incapable Other communication tools are available. They are also people in the Three Realms. They are also dependent on tools like human beings. They gradually ruin the innate life potential, just as we humans are not used to using the "third eye" (pineal) in the brain. They only look at the world like the eyes, they don't use this organ to communicate, but this function is still there. When this ability is enabled, they can not only communicate ideas for a long time, but also easily know other people's ideas, perhaps for this reason. This ability is widely banned.

There is also violence on this planet. Indeed, I saw armed aircraft flying in the air, like a large hovercraft. The spacecraft is on the window of the spacecraft. It is very thick and short. There are patrol guards on the ground. Wearing a mechanical warrior like the one we saw in the movie, the weapon in the hand, like a large flashlight, but the flashlight is straight, and he has a handle in his hand, don’t underestimate This small flashlight, the energy stored in it, is powerful enough to be like a small nuclear power plant, the emitted light beam, electromagnetic waves, intensity and distance can be adjusted, and such extraterrestrial life to fight, the result is the planet Complete destruction, now I am starting understand why UFOs are not in contact with humans. Because the degree of civilization is too far apart, they may just want to study the earth and understand human culture. They do not want to conquer human beings. Otherwise, the weapons possessed by the Earth are in the face of such powerful technology being destroyed in a moment.

In addition to the alien civilization, there are other creatures on this planet. There are many strange animals. Their pets are terrible beasts in our eyes. Their dogs are like lions, and the big ones are two meters high. The style is very docile, the alien city is very prosperous, huge, and the scene described in the science fiction movie is very similar, just more shocking than the scene described in the movie."

Full article here: blog.sina.com.cn...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sounds like a dream, reminds me of this

Maybe the eyes
Or squeaky shoes because of stepping on crickets, giant crickets

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I've been practicing astral projection too, I attempt it every night. I'm going to the Andromeda galaxy tonight.

The gravitational force hovering over the Andromeda and quickly falling, so that from the void, it begins to enter a concrete The huge cosmic system, the speed is getting faster, and seeing countless star meteorites begin to pass through my body, the brain, and go straight to the center of the galaxy. At a position close to the center point, a small planet appears. It is blue and very small. If you want to estimate it, it is about half that of Earth. In this galaxy, there are few burning stars like the sun. There is also a sun near the planet. Because the planet is very small, it rotates rapidly.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Lucky him.

We need a lot more than this to evaluate whether or not there is actually a "there" there...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

This would make a great book!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Again? That trick never Works!

Kind regards

Bally

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

What is it you find interesting about that excerpt?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Again? That trick never Works!

Kind regards

Bally

No doubt about it, I gotta get another hat!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ummm...you sure that was...your hat...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...you sure that was...your hat...?

YouSir

I hope so, I had my head in it all night !! Oo

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Nothing up my sleeves!

edit on 28-10-2019 by elkabong57 because: Monday doofishness

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: elkabong57

Nothing up my sleeves!

And as it zooms in, suddenly Rocky disappears

Evil magick at work, to be sure!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That it really esoteric, scary and awesome. So, they are materially prosperous. They have an understanding of God?

I wonder, is there any relation between this and Falun Gong (en.wikipedia.org...), modern Qigong energy work? The Vrill meditated and channelled, the HIndu's meditate and talk of meeting with demigods, Angel's come to those who prostrate in prayer...

Kryon says the insect-like aliens have no compassion. Intelligent, for sure...feeling, not so much.

Thanks for some interesting fodder.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
That it really esoteric, scary and awesome. So, they are materially prosperous. They have an understanding of God?

I wonder, is there any relation between this and Falun Gong (en.wikipedia.org...), modern Qigong energy work? The Vrill meditated and channelled, the HIndu's meditate and talk of meeting with demigods, Angel's come to those who prostrate in prayer...

Kryon says the insect-like aliens have no compassion. Intelligent, for sure...feeling, not so much.

Thanks for some interesting fodder.

You're welcome BlissSeeker. Yes the persecution of Falun Gong (or Falun Dafa which is the same practice) is still ongoing in mainland China.

They are even performing live organ harvesting on them. A depth of evil that is hard to comprehend:

en.minghui.org...

I was also surprised at the spiritual aspect of these beings as usually like you said, they are intelligent but mostly technologically based.
edit on 28-10-2019 by LitriumGem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I don't know if something is being lost in the translation but at first he says he's in the Milky Way galaxy and then later he says it's a different galaxy from our own.

Honestly... it sounds like a 1950's Sci-Fi novel. Most of it makes no sense in scientific terms. A planet 50 -60 times bigger than earth would be unlivable for anything, even the most durable lifeforms. The pressure alone would be absolutely crushing. Consider that Jupiter is only about 12 times bigger than the earth. Liquid water would not exist on a planet with such extreme pressures. It would simply boil off.

I didn't bother reading most of it... waste of time.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hello LitriumGem,

I now rewrite my message, I have written a wall of text but instead I make it short.

I will sent you a message that you maybe find interesting. Would be interested in the connections you make when you see it, if you see any, in return.

If others read this and think this is not fair, I just want to make sure I do not overthink into something first. I have been there and it was not healthy for me.

But if I am not the only one thinking it, then I feel good to write it here okay?
edit on 28-10-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Don't say it unless you really want to be the other half of my dynamic duo.

OT cool story bro but my shortened name is Rocky. The full name is the same as a famous artist's last name. I'm squirrely and I fly, just not literally.
edit on 28-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: elkabong57

Nothing up my sleeves!

Sure......

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This would make a great book!

Not necessarily. What makes good drama, whether it's a book, movie, TV show or whatever is "a person we like who has a problem." Cool concepts do not make for a good story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join