It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting to question Amy Whinehouse's death cause

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: schuyler
A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it.

Not saying it never happens... but it's an incredible feat to be able to consume that much alcohol without passing out first.

She was well practised, sad, she had a lot of talent.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Amy’s death was a tragedy no doubt. Ultimately I believe she was responsible for her own demise. Having been involved in the music industry for a long time, I’ve seen it over and over, have also been there done that and thankful to have lived through it. When you have people that are artsy and creative like most musicians are, they tend to take things to the extreme and have a difficult time setting boundaries for themselves, especially when the big money starts rolling in. I believe Amy was a victim of her own circumstances and just didn’t know how to cope and deal with her fame. She also didn’t choose her friends to wisely, especially her junkie boyfriend. Sad loss though, she was extremely talented.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What if someone injected some pure alcohol into her when she was already passed out from going on a bender? The only evidence would be a fresh injection mark if the coroner knew what to look for. Even if the coroner found it, trying to prove anything from it would be tough.

I don't know what happened, just putting some theories out.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it. Considering she was weakened by bulimia anyway, that's quite enough to kill you.

A .416 BAC isn't necessarily enough to kill an alcoholic. At all. If she really was a heavy alcoholic, that number isn't a death sentence on its own.

I walked myself into the hospital once (meaning, I was walking and talking and functioning, and I retain the memory) and after being there and laying on a cot in a back room for several hours before they took blood, my BAC was .49

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Not by itself no. But if there were other conditions, like she was sick, or had some kind of heart condition, etc. My mother went into the ICU after getting sick, and they said that if she had any kind of underlying condition, like diabetes, they wouldn't have been able to save her.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Why not let her rest in peace?

She died of alcohol poisoning consistent with her dysfunctional lifestyle.

Its not as if posing the question is tormenting her soul lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
I do not know who got the copyright to her material once she did pass away or what happened to her estate.

Like many young people, Amy Winehouse died intestate i.e. she did not leave a will. Her estate would have gone to her parents. I am sure this is public record somewhere, as this would have via a probate process.

What purpose would the authorities have in covering up Winehouse's murder?
edit on 27/10/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

A .416 alcohol level in her blood may have had something to do with it. Unless you think she was injected with it, she drank it.

Not saying it never happens... but it's an incredible feat to be able to consume that much alcohol without passing out first.

Yeah it's pretty bad. Severe alcohol addiction is a scary thing, tolerance level increases exponentially even to that stage. Which is the person's fault from gross negligence of their health. Not being able to drink, which is impossible for a musician, at that level would mean seizures, spasms, delirium, hallucinations and can be fatal. They hospitalize those people and give them IV sedatives that are cross tolerant with alcohol to stabilize them and prevent death.

No, I'm not exagerrating.

Alcohol withdrawal syndrome is a set of symptoms that can occur following a reduction in alcohol use after a period of excessive use.[1] Symptoms typically include anxiety, shakiness, sweating, vomiting, fast heart rate, and a mild fever.[1] More severe symptoms may include seizures, seeing or hearing things that others do not, and delirium tremens (DTs).[1] Symptoms typically begin around six hours following the last drink, are worst at 24 to 72 hours, and improve by seven days.[2][3]

Alcohol withdrawal may occur in those who are alcohol dependent.[1] This may occur following a planned or unplanned decrease in alcohol intake.[1] The underlying mechanism involves a decreased responsiveness of GABA receptors in the brain.[3] The withdrawal process is typically followed using the Clinical Institute Withdrawal Assessment of Alcohol Scale, revised (CIWA-Ar).[3]

The typical treatment of alcohol withdrawal is with benzodiazepines such as chlordiazepoxide or diazepam.[2] Often the amounts given are based on a person's symptoms.[2] Thiamine is recommended routinely.[2] Electrolyte problems and low blood sugar should also be treated.[2] Early treatment improves outcomes.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

What's a benzodiazepine?

Benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome—often abbreviated to benzo withdrawal—is the cluster of symptoms that emerge when a person who has been taking benzodiazepines, either medically or recreationally, and has developed a physical dependence, undergoes dosage reduction or discontinuation. Development of physical dependence and the resulting withdrawal symptoms, some of which may last for years, may result from taking the medication as prescribed. Benzodiazepine withdrawal is characterized by sleep disturbance, irritability, increased tension and anxiety, panic attacks, hand tremor, shaking, sweating, difficulty with concentration, confusion and cognitive difficulty, memory problems, dry retching and nausea, weight loss, palpitations, headache, muscular pain and stiffness, a host of perceptual changes, hallucinations, seizures, psychosis,[1] and increased risk of suicide[2][3] (see "signs and symptoms" section below for full list). Further, these symptoms are notable for the manner in which they wax and wane and vary in severity from day to day or week by week instead of steadily decreasing in a straightforward monotonic manner.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

That sounds even worse. Lasting for years, coming and going? That's a disease not a syndrome.

Typically the severity of the symptoms experienced depends on the amount and duration of prior alcohol consumption as well as the number and severity of previous withdrawals. Even the most severe of these symptoms can occur as soon as 2 hours after cessation; this rapid onset along the syndrome's unpredictability necessitates either pre-planned hospitalization, treatment coordinated with a doctor, or at the very least rapid access to medical care; a supporting system of friends or family should also be introduced prior to addressing detoxification. In many cases, however, symptoms follow a reasonably predictable time frame as exampled below:

Six to 12 hours after the ingestion of the last drink, withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, headache, sweating, anxiety, nausea, or vomiting occur.[10] Other comparable symptoms may also occur in this period. Twelve to 24 hours after cessation, the condition may progress to such major symptoms as confusion, hallucinations[10] (with awareness of reality), tremor, agitation, and similar ailments.

At 24 to 48 hours following the last ethanol ingestion, the possibility of seizures should be anticipated.[10] Meanwhile, none of the earlier withdrawal symptoms will have abated. Seizures carry the risk of death for the alcoholic.

Although the patient's condition usually begins to improve after 48 hours, withdrawal symptoms sometimes continue to increase in severity and advance to delirium tremens, which is characterized by hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality, severe confusion, seizures, high blood pressure, and fever that can persist anywhere from 4 to 12 days.[10]

en.wikipedia.org...

After reading that article, I'm going to drink less even though the thought of consuming it in increasing amounts over time sounds horrible. Damn, that must suck.

Imagine dying (recent study says we're incapable of doing so as all animals are) from a seizure a few days into that after losing your mind not eating or sleeping.
edit on 27-10-2019 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What purpose would the authorities have in covering up Winehouse's murder?

Protect the guilty, dupe the innocent, avoid the political embarrassment. I don't know who know knows what or familiar with the details around this event. If it was a well executed hit the authorities might have nothing to go on, or not enough to prove. With two inquiries into this event it does sound a little suspicious.

Amy did have an independent nature, was she speaking about the wrong topics and got Arkincided? Was there anything in her social media profile that could also provide motive? Lot of crazy and dark stories coming out with the Hollywood circles. Did she see too much and did not want to be a part of it? Her lack of support for being an Illuminati pyramid might put her on a watch list with some of the darker forces at play.

If money is not the motive, what about political activism?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Protect the guilty, dupe the innocent, avoid the political embarrassment.

Political embarrassment? How so? She was not involved in politics. Amy Winehouse was a successful songwiter and singer. She was also very messed up with seruous substance and alcholol abuse, eating disorders and self harm.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

John Lennon had some similar issues, lot of musicians do. John's music was not as dark as Amy's but having a large support base makes things political. With the style of Amy's music maybe she got exposed to some pizzagate related circles. If someone like her started talking about this, it would expose the network. Those involved cannot have that, sorry Amy.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
15 Shocking Facts You Didn't Know About The Death Of Amy Winehouse

Amy Winehouse’s death should probably remain classified what it was at her second and final inquest: “Death by Misadventure.”

Amy Winehouse Joins the Notorious 27 Club

Screaming, howling, drums beating early morning by her neighbor which he said was completely unlike her, he is certain she died Friday.

Lots of conflicting stories around the internet about it all, too much alcohol, not enough alcohol, bulimia, drugs, ritual sacrifice, mk ultra. There are also reports that a doctor saw her the day before and said she was fine. She was not under consistent security surveillance, was allegedly alone when all the night time noise was going on around 3am. She did have a live in boyfriend that did check in on her at 10am, thought she was asleep and was the one who raised the alarm at 4pm.

With a case like this it is reasonable to question it. If there is something more nefarious to it then her friends might have some clues. Considering how it ended for Amy I can understand if they are reluctant to talk about it.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
I found her video "Back to Black" a bit spooky, as if she was going to be visiting her own funeral!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I find Amy Winehouse's old school far more interesting, i used to have meetings there once when i was a member of ASH, being "Astronomical Society of Harringey", link below:-
www.ashastro.co.uk...
Her old school was Ashmole Academy, named after Elias Ashmole, a founding member of the Royal Society, some think it was a secret society, he was an astrologer, astronomer, student of alchemy and an early Freemason, links below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
You will note under "history" that it become an Academy on 1st October 2010, remember the date i will bring it up later.
en.wikipedia.org...
Up to a little while ago, the emblem of Ashmole Academy was a "Caduceus"
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: adding link

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

edit on 10272019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Not to mention Dan Brown who used them to make a nice tidy sum on Angels and Demons.

This is just another tragic story from the entertainment industry.

Not some big conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: watchitburn

She was an alcoholic not a junkie.

No real difference between a junkie and alcoholic... they're both just people who can't handle there substance of choice.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Secret Societies mark their work in the stars, so for Amy Winehouse's old school that turned into an Academy on 1st Oct 2010 we look to Ancient Greek day marker being sunset before date, midnight, or ancient Egyptian day marker being sunrise, then we see if Alnilam or Sirius is on Due East, West, South and North, if they are then a secret society is at work.
At midnight we find Alnilam rising in the East, at Ancient Egyptian day marker, being sunrise we find Sirius Culminating at Due South, its like how i would have thought Hogwarts to be aligned, although it is probably just an over zealous esoteric Freemason who chose the day on the board of governers Lol!

edit on 27-10-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding Graph

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

What do you think of the red body big she was pictured being took out of the house in?

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

She was a pro, she had a high tollerance due to her years as a functioning alcoholic.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join