It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Did Barr-Durham Find In Italy - They Now Want to Interview Brennan and Clapper.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
October 22, 2019

It has to be rare for the Attorney General of the United States to accompany his Special Investigator/Prosecutor to another country and interview officials there. But that's exactly what occured when William Barr accompanied John Durham to Rome, Italy last month.

U.S. Attorney John Durham's investigation into the origins of the FBI's 2016 Russia probe has expanded, based on new evidence uncovered during a recent trip to Rome with Attorney General Bill Barr, sources told Fox News on Tuesday.

Durham is "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, a fierce Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea.

The two Obama administration officials were at the helm, when the unverified and largely discredited Steele dossier, written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, was used to justify a secret FISA surveillance warrant.

More at: www.foxnews.com...

The Obama Administration enlisted the assistance from several countries in setting up traps for candidate Donald Trump, and if by chance he won, President Donald Trump.

Even though John Durham has conducted his investigation into the Obama administration's "Spygate" scandal across several nations (UK-AUS-UKR), there apparently was something "significant" found in Italy. Any ideas what that may be?

-CareWeMust

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Durham is "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan

Doesn't sound like it's that bad. He's not saying it's a legal mater or ordering them to answer questions.
I didn't read the article does it say that barr is looking at them as a person of interest or a witness?
Any talk of a subpoena or indictment?
edit on 22-10-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Durham is "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan

Doesn't sound like it's that bad. He's not saying it's a legal mater or ordering them to answer questions.
I didn't read the article does it say that barr is looking at them as a person of interest or a witness?
Any talk of a subpoena or indictment?

Let me help you by telling you what Durham's current job is...

With the appointment of the U.S. attorney for Connecticut to investigate the origins of the probe into specious allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, a troika is now in place to get to the bottom of the biggest political scandal in American history: the weaponization of the federal government's law enforcement and Intelligence Community to sabotage a rival presidential campaign. It is already public knowledge that the U.S. attorney for Utah, John Huber, was appointed by former A.G. Sessions to investigate the Clinton Foundation and surveillance abuses. Inspector General Michael Horowitz is said to be investigating how the FBI handled the Steele dossier and Steele himself, as well as Stefan Halper, a CIA and FBI asset who attempted to lure George Papadopoulos into incriminating the Trump campaign by planting intelligence with him.

Nothing to see here right now, move along....

edit on 22-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

there apparently was something "significant" found in Italy. Any ideas what that may be?

The Prime Minister of Italy has fired two of the countries most powerful intelligence chiefs in a major shake-up. It was directly attributed to their participation with John Brennan and the CIA in using Joseph Mifsud to set up George Papadopoulos as a pretext for launching the great Russia Hoax of 2016.

link

“The very thought of Donald Trump as president made Brennan see red and caused him to lose all judgment.”
-Senator Harry Reid

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

This is a legitimate DOJ investigation, no leaks. And any information other than that it is occurring is far and few between.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

there apparently was something "significant" found in Italy. Any ideas what that may be?

The Prime Minister of Italy has fired two of the countries most powerful intelligence chiefs in a major shake-up. It was directly attributed to their participation with John Brennan and the CIA in using Joseph Mifsud to set up George Papadopoulos as a pretext for launching the great Russia Hoax of 2016.

link

“The very thought of Donald Trump as president made Brennan see red and caused him to lose all judgment.”
-Senator Harry Reid

Fortunately for the Democrats, nobody knows who Misfud is because the media doesn't talk about him.

So they'll be OK in their ongoing star chamber impeachment of Trump because the truth doesn't matter.

It's going to be a bad Christmas for the left.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Huber is going to ruin Quite a few picnics next spring.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

link

-Senator Harry Reid

It's going to be a bad Christmas for the left.

It’s been a bad 3 years for the deranged cult.
I am looking forward to 5 more bad years.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I do not have "insider information".

I am Betting thAt thanksgiving is iffy and chRistmas is Ruined for one of our parties.

ETA for those playing... a space has an ASCII value of 32.

edit on 22-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

RC C and the G uidestones failed. Next up.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Durham now has two blackberries that Mifsud used.

That could prove to be quite interesting, and
perhaps quite a lot of trouble for Brennan
and Clapper. Tick tock......

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

To determine the severity, a determination needs to be made whether this is a CRIMINAL investigation, or merely a FACT FINDING investigation.

From what I hear, criminal is much worse. But unlike Mueller's team, Durham's team isn't leaking to specific media contacts.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

OMG...great find! THAT IS HUGE!! Thank-you ShawMan!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Good point. Even Robert Mueller didn't know who Mifsud, or Fusion GPS is!

Mueller: "Uh...can you repeat that Congressman? Speak up! Fusion GPS? Never heard of them."

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

District Attorney JOHN HUBER and the FBI (Little Rock office) are working together to investigate the Clinton crime family.

Good Summary Here: threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Durham now has two blackberries that Mifsud used.
That could prove to be quite interesting, and
perhaps quite a lot of trouble for Brennan
and Clapper. Tick tock......

I read the other day that these Blackberry devices could be critically important. But none of the articles described WHY...what "smoking gun" type of information could they contain?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That DOJ plane that landed there..

I am sure they just wanted a "tour" of the Clinton Library.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

no evidence is provided that the impetus to interview the two was generated by any alledged " discovery " in italy

" interview mr clapper and brennan " may have been on mr durhams " to do list " for months

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

That DOJ plane that landed there..

I am sure they just wanted a "tour" of the Clinton Library.

Twice, at the time I remember the DOJ plane went to Little Rock twice to pick up more information.
I seem to remember it was 757 plane and the target was the Clinton Library.

ganoja

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've considered the legislative brach of the US gov't a joke for a long, long time. I have lost confidence in the judicial branch.

The executive branch was in the toilet, but the current administration has the chance to fix that - to fix them all, actually. If heads don't roll and if some serious convictions do not result from this s**t storm, though, it's all over.

Enough with the news reports, interviews, investigations, councils, etc. I want to see some military tribunals and some executions for treason!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join