It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto O'Rourke is going with the flow.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Robert Francis O'Rourke is upping his game and tackling the biggest issues facing the United States today. He is now getting involved with your menstrual cycle. It seems our buddy “Beto” is going to snap men into line and get us all to support women’s periods. Apparently there is a shortage of tampons and feminine napkins and he is going to solve this major issue facing American women.

Beto can’t be bothered with small potatoes issues like perpetual war, the border crisis and health care reform. He is laser focused on your period and violating the Bill of Rights. You might not get to enjoy your Second Amendment rights, but here, have a tampon.

I don’t have a twitter account so I just posted his quote in case you don’t want to visit the link. I admittedly just took one of his stupid Tweets to make fun of...believe me their were many others to choose from if you want a laugh. The comments are comedy gold.

Beto O'Rourke @BetoORourke · Oct 19 In detention centers and in prisons, in big cities and small towns, women across America don’t have access to the period products they need. On #NationalPeriodDay, men need to join women in demanding real change—which is why I’m supporting the Menstrual Equity Act.

Twitter

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Priorities matter....to some anyway.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Chick products cost more because of ingredients.

Imagine a man with a period. Well Jim I just used this here old sock.

theme song;

edit on 21-10-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

History will not be kind to this Congress:

Menstrual Equity For All Act of 2019

Note the law mandates that "...ALL incarcerated individuals and detainees in that State have access to menstrual hygiene products on demand and at no cost to the incarcerated individuals and detainees."

Shiv construction efforts just got a whole lot easier.

edit on 21-10-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Beto is such a semi-colon--even a full colon--what would he/him know about periods?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

And here I thought you were going to report that someone flushed him.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
WTF is wrong with this guy? Besides the obvious.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Or these people: "Ms. Meng (for herself, Mrs. Beatty, Mr. Blumenauer, Mr. Cárdenas, Ms. Judy Chu of California, Mr. Cicilline, Ms. Clarke of New York, Mr. Cohen, Mr. Connolly, Ms. DeLauro, Ms. Garcia of Texas, Mr. Grijalva, Ms. Haaland, Mr. Hastings, Mrs. Hayes, Ms. Jayapal, Mr. Johnson of Georgia, Ms. Kelly of Illinois, Mr. Khanna, Ms. Lee of California, Mr. Ted Lieu of California, Ms. Lofgren, Mrs. Carolyn B. Maloney of New York, Mr. Sean Patrick Maloney of New York, Ms. McCollum, Ms. Moore, Mr. Morelle, Mr. Nadler, Ms. Norton, Ms. Ocasio-Cortez, Ms. Omar, Mr. Payne, Ms. Pressley, Mr. Raskin, Mr. Rouda, Ms. Roybal-Allard, Ms. Schakowsky, Ms. Titus, Ms. Tlaib, Mr. Tonko, Ms. Velázquez, Ms. Wasserman Schultz, and Ms. Wexton) introduced the following bill..."

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Shiv construction efforts just got a whole lot easier.

Jeez I was going to call BS then I went over to reddit and saw photos of a toilet paper shiv!

ETA I'm already having daymares of dirks, daggers, and brass knuckles (crimson/bloody knuckles?), menstruation-tempered and ready for battle! I want my mommy!
edit on 10/21/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Don't tell him that only women have periods! That's too exclusive. If Jim Bob wants to have a period, then he can because ... feelings.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Was it this one?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

STING!
edit on 10/21/2019 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

There are times that I wish that throat-punching was legal and a sign of respect, because I would walk up to Beboo and respect the total crap out of him.

What a ####ing idiot.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wait a minute, isn't it misogyny to treat women special and different? What about all that equality crap and gender doesn't matter? I mean, what will I, as a male, get from this bill?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Rush?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Why does that old Cypress Hill song keep running through my mind when I hear certain Democrats speak ?
You have brought it on again

Insane in the membrane.
Crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in the membrane.
Insane in the brain!

Cypress Hill "Insane in the Brain"

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yeah, he is going with the flow down
the tidy bowl flush

www.youtube.com...

S&F

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Beto is a tool for the most part.
He has the charisma of burnt toast....but...

I kinda agree with him on this one.
I have a wife and teenage daughter using this crap and it's not only expensive, it's not exempt from sales tax.

I think some states might be but not indiana.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

Paper = wood. That's good enough to kill somebody.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Beto is such a semi-colon--even a full colon--what would he/him know about periods?

I heard Beto times his periods ⏱⏱

has Beto picked a CIS gender yet??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join