It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Power Grab: The Liberal Scheme to Undermine Trump, the GOP, and Our Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I watched this on TV the other evening and pasted it in a reply to my sister's text today where she commented that the Democratic cabal is making an all out coup against the President. I responded by telling her it was not only a coup against our president. It was a coup on our democratic Republic and our Constitution.
The video is of Jason Chaffetz new book he titled Power grab. Basically, Chaffetz reveals what the Democratic party is up to and just how they are circumventing campaign laws through 501-C3's and C4's. The "book revue" took place at the Heritage Foundation.
Jason is introduced by his good, long time friend, Senator Mike Lee.
The entire video is well worth watching and I urge you to watch it all but Jason starts at the 8:34 mark.
I already knew the Democrats in Congress were lowlife, sneaking and conniving a-holes.
This just reinforces my opinion but don't ever think Republicans are much better. It just seems that way right now. Next democratic president it will be their turn to be the dastardly villains.

Cheers,

He covers much more than just campaign finance shenanigans.
edit on 13-10-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Another means to achieve complete power and control was, or is The Green New Deal. It has nothing to do with climate.
www.heritage.org...
www.eia.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
"Good. Good.

Let the hate flow through you."

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It is not the liberals...

The social fascist left uses liberalism as a shield. That is what the sociopathic practice of virtue signaling is all about. In actuality they are authoritarian and illiberal. The right needs to realize who and what they are actually up against and start making amends and compromises with true liberals -- or else face total subjugation and the annihilation of liberal democracy the world over.

The social fascists are what we are up against in China as well. They are not communists. The state is actively suppressing real communists in China right now. I wish we were up against simple communism because we could defeat that with relative ease.

If we are going to fight and win against this oppression then we really should start by identifying what it is in the first place.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Oh my, that was so smart of you.

Typical extreme leftist comment. If you can't refute the post you attack the poster. Isn't that called trying to divert a thread? Typical leftist response.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You consider someone that is interested in exposing criminal activity committed by elected officials as displaying hate?

Interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
It is not the liberals...

The social fascist left uses liberalism as a shield. That is what the sociopathic practice of virtue signaling is all about. In actuality they are authoritarian and illiberal. The right needs to realize who and what they are actually up against and start making amends and compromises with true liberals -- or else face total subjugation and the annihilation of liberal democracy the world over.

The social fascists are what we are up against in China as well. They are not communists. The state is actively suppressing real communists in China right now. I wish we were up against simple communism because we could defeat that with relative ease.

If we are going to fight and win against this oppression then we really should start by identifying what it is in the first place.

Ummm...no Shiite Sherlock...we get that...the problem is that liberals are all hiding under the bed sheets...

There’s nary a liberal to be found...

So how do conservatives make amends with a non existent group...who always vote and cohort with the progressive herd anyways...?

I mean...it’s nice to talk about...but reality paints a completely different picture...

Are you absolutely sure that true liberals haven’t gone the way of the Dodo...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonman999
It's Trolls 101.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
I watched this on TV the other evening and pasted it in a reply to my sister's text today where she commented that the Democratic cabal is making an all out coup

coup - Dictionary.com

against the President. I responded by telling her it was not only a coup

coup - Dictionary.com

against our president. It was a coup

coup - Dictionary.com

on our democratic Republic and our Constitution.
The video is of Jason Chaffetz new book he titled Power grab. Basically, Chaffetz reveals what the Democratic party is up to and just how they are circumventing campaign laws through 501-C3's and C4's. The "book revue" took place at the Heritage Foundation.
Jason is introduced by his good, long time friend, Senator Mike Lee.
The entire video is well worth watching and I urge you to watch it all but Jason starts at the 8:34 mark.
I already knew the Democrats in Congress were lowlife, sneaking and conniving a-holes.
This just reinforces my opinion but don't ever think Republicans are much better. It just seems that way right now. Next democratic president it will be their turn to be the dastardly villains.

Cheers,

He covers much more than just campaign finance shenanigans.
Another means to achieve complete power and control was, or is The Green New Deal. It has nothing to do with climate.
www.heritage.org...
www.eia.gov...

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Are you absolutely sure that true liberals haven’t gone the way of the Dodo...?

True Liberals will be the reason Trump wins a second term.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
"Good. Good.

Let the hate flow through you."

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Since Obama was successful in proving how dumb and gullible most Americans are, there's no reason for the current crop of Democrats to not try and push the envelope further.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

It's all in good fun. I think.
edit on 13-10-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Liberals intentionally want to destroy our decent quality-of-life. "Dumb" implies that they don't know what they're doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Tonight, The Liberals and Main Stream Media (MSM) are outraged over this video clip.

Trump Murders His Enemies: twitter.com...

It's just a regular good-guy take down the bad guys, action clip...similar to all previous Trump vs MSM animated vids.

MSM must be feeling GUILTY about something.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just responding so I can come back later and listen to see what good stories he has to tell.. kind of miss his antics in the house.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Liberals intentionally want to destroy our decent quality-of-life. "Dumb" implies that they don't know what they're doing.

Dumb also implies that they think they can do whatever they want, which seems to also fit the situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think your giving them to much credit. While I think you’re right about their willingness to destroy our way of life, I just don’t think they’re intelligent enough to recognize the repercussions their actions would have upon themselves. Foresight is not one of their greatest attributes.

top topics

join