It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren is running fake FB ads targeting FB to bring attention to fake Trump ads.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What you folks talking about?

It's the same type of posts out of everyone

Lololollilololol PM old s stuy hi on fri hgv ft 8gxdd

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Do you see it? The usuals deflecting from actually addressing the issue presented in the OP.

"Trump? Pffffft... look at what the dims did! Something something pocahontas, derrrrrrp!"

πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ

The old morality rule book says you have to stop being a hypocrite first. Then all your current issues can be addressed.

Your post doesn’t make a lick of sense.....

The hypocrites here are the Trump supporters. You support the abandoning the Kurds because of endless wars while supporting Trumps new much larger war in Saudi Arabia.

You support all of Trumps blatant lies but criticize the left for any exaggerations.

You claim to view every life as precious but you could care less if people die due to American actions in Syria.

The list of hypocrisy from the right is long. Need I keep going?

Do you actually believe anyone expected a simple thing like that to make sense to you?

I know I didn't.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Its interesting that Elizabeth Warren feels the need to educate her followers that Facebook is not a reliable source for news.

What does that say for Elizabeth Warren followers?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gorgonite

I can only conclude that the right actually enjoys being lied to. It must be some form of intellectual masochism. "Oh yes! Tell me how high the wall is! Tell me who is going to pay for it!"

Tell me I can keep my Doctor...

Tell me the Goverment will be transparent and then lock it down harder than any previous President.

Tell me you didn't use the IRS as a weapon...

Tell me you didn't sell gun to gangs in Mexico...

Tell me 100 more times of things that actually matter....

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Its interesting that Elizabeth Warren feels the need to educate her followers that Facebook is not a reliable source for news.

What does that say for Elizabeth Warren followers?

Well at least she is not telling people to buy a phonograph so their kids can speak better.

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

It appears you failed to see the point of the ad, and the OP.

You do realize that political ads on FB reach people other than those who support any given candidate?

posted on Oct, 13 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You're missing something. Elizabeth Warren isn't running the ads. Her handlers are. She wouldn't know how to.

It is very obvious that there's a powerful group of globalist communist entrenched in all levels of the U.S. government, the agencies, and both political parties. Anyone that knows world history, knows exactly what's currently happening to America.

They can't stand Pres. Trump because he calls a spade, a spade. And doesn't lawyer talk everything. He's for simplicity and commonsense in government.

The Dems/Commies need confusion and doubt in the minds of the masses. To sell thier snake oil "cure" for the nation and "children" and to "govern" you. Because you're incapable of governing yourself.
edit on 13-10-2019 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join