It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Truth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The Final Truth
There is only one consciousness that we all share - the “I AM” - which is pure consiousness and not a physical entity. This consciousness, or Us, found itself trapped in a reality not of its own making, called “The Void” - a dark and empty endless space, which it cannot escape from - and with no recollection of what was before it first awoke consciously. In an act of madness and despair, it created these physical worlds in its mind to distract itself from the fact that it was alone and trapped in a prison not of its own making – thus splitting its own consciousness into countless shards – which are Us and every other form of consciousness known and unknown. The whole reason we constantly have conflicts to seemingly no end is an intentionally created distraction from the fundamental fact that this reality is a prison, this act or stage is called the “Great Deception” – there is no escape from this prison except for killing Chronos - Father Time - and there is no good, no evil, just opposing forces which were intentionally created to distract us from The Final Truth.

-MM
edit on 6-10-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Is that why suicide is illegal? Keeps you getting reincarnated back into the game?

All well and good but no solution. Very fatalistic, but I tend to agree...seems like the reality

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The illusion of a possessing seperate conciousness from everyone else may transend many lives - while in truth we are only one self, the "I AM".

-MM

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The 'I am' is just the feeling of being alive, confirmed by the words. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

The feeling of existing is the highest truth there is, and the first for the Initiate of the Great Mysteries - there is no materialism, only the emotions and the ineffable mind of the I AM truely exist - the body is just a tool for the conciousness - like a car is a tool for the driver - when the car breaks down the driver steps out and enters a new car. All is thought. Materialism is the world as seen from the Profane Space - and not from the Sacred Space. The initiate is invited into the Sacred Space - that Door opens for those that has experienced the profound emotion of existing called the "I AM".

-MM

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

The feeling of existing is the highest truth there is, and the first for the Initiate of the Great Mysteries - there is no materialism, only emotions and the ineffable mind of the I AM is - the body is only a tool for the conciousness - like a car is a tool for the driver. All is thought.

-MM

There is no 'Final Truth' nor indeed is there a 'highest truth'. You give false information and declare concepts as 'truths' when really they are only based on subjective experience and interpretation.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

No. This is the greatest truth - but not for all.

-MM

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

No. This is the greatest truth - but not for all.

-MM

So we have went from Final, to Highest and now Greatest. I agree it isn't for 'all' so perhaps it's just for the mindless masses! You seek to elevate yourself and yet by so doing you show exactly where you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

The feeling of existing is the highest truth there is,

Materialism is the world as seen from the Profane Space -

"feeling" is materialism - so how can one find the highest truth from the profane?

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

The body is just a tool for the consciousness – here follows an analogy. Your body's chemical signals that you perceive as feelings are something akin to the color pixels of a television set, while the television signal is coming from some invisible source. Now, just because the color pixels are needed to display the image does not mean that the Television itself was the media source, the actual source of the image was transmitted from somewhere else. In the same way, even though your body produces chemicals to emit feelings in your physical body, the source of those emotions came from somewhere else, which is the I AM – what it experiences, your body projects.

-MM

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I do get it. The problem i find with other proponents of such is that they justify a caste system like in Hinduism.

Used to justify exploitation - "what' there to feel if its all illusion", meanwhile they enjoy wealth and abundance on this plane of existence. Lol Lol Lol

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Everything out of nothing.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Your post here reads like you copied and pasted someone else's guess at a final truth. If so you should at least put the whole thing in ''quotes''. Better yet offer a link to where it came from though you might have come to this conclusion all on your own.

You capitalize the word ''Us'' and the words ''The Void'' as if those titles did not come from your own brain but rather from some other source that calls them that...

Has your aspect of the All, the Us, experienced the ''void'' yourself? Have you see the all nothingness within which we, the All have awakened? And If we have awakened here, does that not make it to be ''something'' and no longer void? If we are in it, it is no longer void.

But back to your premise. With no memory and before awakening within the void what was it? Again if it was in the void, the void was not void. So what sparked this awakening with no memory inside a void. Did it just happen? Did it, with no memory at all just what? Think to it'self? How could it think with no memory at all inside a void with no existent environment to stimulate it into awareness.

Then later on you state as a fact that '' this reality is a prison, this act or stage is called the “Great Deception” . Again, capitalized titles that indicate you read this somewhere else. So have you decided on your own that this reality is a prison or did you hear that from someone else?

I'm not saying it is or isn't. I'm saying that if you have not arrived at this conclusion on your own but rather have taken this as ''fact'' by believing someone else saying it is fact then I will ask you this. How did that person or group come to know this as ''fact''. And if so do you just take their word for it?

Maybe I could say that I have journeyed into the far realms of reality and stood on the edge of existences and stared into the great void only to find that there is no Great Void. Can you take my word for that? Would you? I hope not.

I hope not because we should not take as ''fact'' stuff like that.. It's for us as individuals to decide how we want to define these questions of reality.

My take on this can be found in mystery. Here is a song about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I have never understood which is sillier to believe, ''Everythinig out of Nothing'' or ''Nothing out of Everything''

Neither makes any sense to me. I fall rather firmly in the middle of ''Something out of Something''.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Nothin

I have never understood which is sillier to believe, ''Everythinig out of Nothing'' or ''Nothing out of Everything''

Neither makes any sense to me. I fall rather firmly in the middle of ''Something out of Something''.

It may well be that there is no such thing as nothing really.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

If you are so sure this is the case aqnd there is no separation of mind why dont you put your money where you mouth is and hand me over 20k.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I once wrote a short poem went, the not that is not even not seems to be a threat upon our mindsa reply to: midicon

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oneness is beings coming together in symbiotic behavior several parts making a new whole. But the more aware souls are about behavior patterns the more they understand the reason that you cannot make a whole with parts that are ego predatory since it will never be symbiotic.

That is why people with high awareness many times leave the normal world for hermit/monastery life where the most ego predatory souls is not invited.

There is a reason that Hindus, Buddhist, Jainism, Sikhism and Daoism discuss karma (evil debt) and how to get free from it.

edit on 6-10-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I'm not sure you realize how contradictory your statements sound.

If "I AM" is consciousness and not an entity, who's the entity that "created the trap" or the opposing forces which were "intentionally created" to distract us?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join