It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FM Chris Knight, and Alan Butlers "Who Built the Moon?"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The authors of Civilization One return, bringing new evidence about the Moon that will shake up our world. Christopher Knight and Alan Butler realized that the ancient system of geometry they presented in their earlier, breakthrough study works as perfectly for the Moon as it does the Earth. They found a consistent sequence of integer numbers that they can apply to every major aspect of the Moon; no such pattern emerges for any other planet or moon in the solar system. In addition, Knight and Butler discovered that the Moon possesses few or no heavy metals and has no coresomething that should not be possible. Their persuasive conclusion: if higher life only developed on Earth because the Moon is exactly what it is and where it is, it becomes unreasonable to cling to the idea that the Moon is a natural objectan idea with profound implications. Discuss m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's worse....three pairs of our planets spin the same rate...but they're not adjancent.. And the planets have all the momentum arcing around the sun which is impossible.planets have only .0001 of the mass And the larger planets further out...

Planets brought here two at a time, I tell yas.!
edit on 5-10-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PAUL35791

None of this stuff is true...

1) there are no “major aspects of the moon”..

This yahoos Do NOT stick to the same figure as they are claiming AND are just pointing to random rocks even if they did actually use the same e cavy number.

2) most grade school kids know the theory that the earth has the moons core.. that 2 planetoids collideded and the cores merged..

3)Then the debris formed the moon..

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
David Cummings God Equation. www.ukapologetics.net...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They claim the Moon was probably engineered by Future Humans using Black Hole Technology, in order for the Earth to support Intelligent Life. The Predestination Paradox, being a Paradox, is obviously illogical and not easily understood RE How did Future Humans come to exist if Humans from the Future created Humans. I think its an episode of Futurama whereby they accidently go back in time and their Time Machine explodes creating the Big Bang.
edit on 5-10-2019 by PAUL35791 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Also when you look at the math about earth gravity and the moon, it does not add up.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

David Cummings seems to be full of it...
scienceblogs.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Pretty much all of that is explained by how the moon was formed. After the collision the material that was more likely to escape and form the moon is lighter material, not denser metals.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Safer ground with equations but with controversy would be the Golden Ratio:-
www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The Moon is a Artificial Satellite . Using the Laws of Physics , Someone Prove that Statement Wrong ........

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Unicorns are real.
Using any means, disprove this statement.

edit on 10/5/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Has one Actually been Found , Captured , then Dissected to Determine and Document it's Real Existence ? If Not , ergo , they Do Not Exist .

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Has anyone returned any evidence from the Moon which indicates it's an artificial satellite? If not, it isn't.

Silly number fiddling is not evidence of anything but silly number fiddling.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Has anyone returned any evidence from the Moon which indicates it's an artificial satellite? If not, it isn't.

Hmm... I do not know Considering Only the United States and NASA Know the Real Truth about that , and they ain't Talking much ........

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Silly me.
I forgot.

A lack of evidence is evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

" A lack of evidence is evidence. "

Yes it tis . One Less Possibility .

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

One less possibility that the Moon is an artificial satellite.

What does 1-1 equal?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... I do not know Considering Only the United States and NASA Know the Real Truth about that , and they ain't Talking much ........

And only Kim has a unicorn and he aint talking much.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" A lack of evidence is evidence. "

So, if I said, 'Zanti Misfit' is a drug dealing murderer and told the police, who then arrested you and put you before a judge, the fact that I *claimed* you were guilty without evidence, is enough?

You'd be happy to go to prison on my claim and without ANY evidence at all from the prosecution?

Because, the lack of evidence to your guilt is therefore evidence of your guilt.

Man, what a f**ked up world you live in. O_o

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I just can not believe you used words like "silly number fiddling" seems out of character.

<<   2 >>

join