It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cluster Of Bright Lights Filmed From Ferry Off NC Coast Back In September

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Exactly
Them things aint flares.................. Them things are ufo orbs in flight formation

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What it looks like to me, is writing. Maybe something similar to braille. I wonder if anyone has ever analyzed different anomalous light formations around the world to see if there was a common pattern?

Maybe what these things are are trying to talk to us, and we're just so mystified by the displays we look right past the message.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Jefferton
It's most definitely:
Chinese lanterns
Flares
Drones
Military drill..

Did I miss anything?

Not aliens?

Like Mexicans?

No, illegal aliens don't come in glowing orbs.. gives their position away.

I'm going to go against the grain of this thread and state something that has not already been stated... I think it's flares.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: underwerks People always say flares .

indeed they do. the new swamp gas.

Russian Lanterns?

We can't have none of that!

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
I don't know what those things are, what I do know is that those orbs are increasing all over the world and it ain't funny anymore silently watching us from a distance or sneak up in the night. The Navy must be anxious to know what they are?

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
za reply to: 0bserver1

It's almost like the fabric of the visuals that we are opened up to are coming apart at the seams and these orbs are coming through them........................ I pray to Mr J every couple of hours and being honest and realistic feel better for it and quite uplifted

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Illumination flares deployed by aircraft can burn for over three minutes.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If it's not flares or man made... it's UFO's!

Look at those V shapes .... flying triangles?

edit on 4-10-2019 by CraftyArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: 0bserver1

Why would they need flares in the daytime?

Good man/woman, I was waitng for someone to say that.

It is still pretty light, though digi cameras tend to show light brighter than it may actually be at around marginal times of the day.
So if it's a decoy flare, they are needed at any given time, an illumination flare is for night time use, so a decent question to ask thinking of illumination, while somebody has already mentioned, 'missiles' in a reply to you.
Anyway, this picture shows decoy flares,

Generally, they do only burn for a very short time measured in seconds, with a fairly heavy smoke signature as you can see, while the blackness kind of indicates the flares plumes are in shadow against the background, even so it's not too light overall in that picture.

The video man's picture, is not quite like that, as it's difficult to see any plume if any, while parachute flares will last longer and also have a plume though perhaps thinner
Chinese Lantern's are a possibility, but the light doesn't seem the right temperature either, they are bright, but not so much as in the video capture. So, it could still be a flare..perhaps LED for search illumination I'm presuming, but I don't know if there is such a thing, other a roadside safety affair.
Apart from that, the military must have much better stuff these days for decoy flares, ones that you may not even see, while it's still possible that the video shows, a longer lasting pyrotechnic decoy flare, in a poor video.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think they would have seen and heard any plane that would have dropped them.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I'll guess so far as to say it's 3 C-130's releasing flare and likely chaff in an exercise. That is exactly how it looks. But if it's "them" they are playing 10d chess, by disguising themselves as something that looks completely terrestrial. As long as they don't mess with my beer.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I think they would have seen and heard any plane that would have dropped them.

it could be the planes are a mile or two out to sea, and the noise isn't going to make it that far. It looks like it's just bright flares, and it's classic as to how it looks.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: stosh64
Flares don't last that long..

You are correct, as a given, decoy flares, around ten seconds....unless the general Magnesium flare has been superseded for something more efficient...maybe has.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
well.. no thanks to the idiot who gives us..what.. 2 seconds on the ..whatevers they are. Sure would have liked to see them a we bit longer!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm with you.

After seeing the comments on this thread and the certainty some people have of these being flares, I went on to look for footage of actual military flares, and two things I noticed is that they often leave visible smoke trails (although not always), and that they don't seem to stay immovable and so bright for that long.

I'm obviously far from an expert on flares, but from what little I've seen, this doesn't quite look like it.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
I don't know what those things are, what I do know is that those orbs are increasing all over the world and it ain't funny anymore silently watching us from a distance or sneak up in the night. The Navy must be anxious to know what they are?

Oh yeah they must want to figure them out. Surely they must have some defence significance. What we see and our military see with the orb shape is not the whole picture. No kidding I watched an ammber orange type actually sort of morph / shapeshift into something resembling a bodybuilders dumbell. It changed its appearance! Also I've seen them connected sightings wise to radiant white motherships that crop spray you with fine strands of candy floss like substance. Add to that the amount of reports that coming in of these 'little' orbs being the condensed motherships that shrink down when on our planet Earth.

The whole thing is as you say not funny anymore and though quite a fascinating subject must be addressed by those higher ups as if these things from wherever they come from are planning something for us Earthlings then we might be screwed when they go for their final solution. The militaries of Planet Earth need to give up facing each other off and get together real soon to combine USA, China and Russia end their proxy wars and prepare to act as one in defence of humanity. Maybe it's happening behind the scenes, but the way the proxy wars between the worlds powers are still being fought makes me wonder if there is any real desire to confront what is increasing in our skies, or even that they have any more idea of what's going on than us here on ATS. Indeed we probably have more idea then the defence establishments do, I just hope they are getting serious before it's too late

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It is the greatest story ever denied. a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Illumination flares deployed by aircraft can burn for over three minutes.

Just what are these "flares" illuminating and where are the traces of flight/military activity? Maybe the plane dropped the "flares" just for the heck of it or to fool the gullible watching public. It's about time people stopped defaulting to flares and drones for the purpose of a quick debunk. I am surprised no one has suggested parachutists, as that is yet another go-to response.

I'm not saying these lights are aliens from off the planet but I am totally disagreeing with flares as the solution and I am agreeing with the opinion that the cameraman was totally inept at filming his subject matter.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
If it's not flares or man made... it's UFO's!

Look at those V shapes .... flying triangles?

The general consensus of the V-Shaped lights tends to be of terrestrial origin. I can see the patterns you are describing but also think that if true, they would be pretty damn close to each other in the sky. Nice spot, though.

posted on Oct, 6 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
It is the greatest story ever denied. a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Sure is the greatest story ever denied and them boys at the top like Trump Putin etc are probably in the dark about it too. There are some in the military that have more idea but then again do they realy?

One thing I noticed about Prime Ministers, Presidents, general heads of state is that once they take the reigns thye start getting real religious and pray al the time. Happens in Britain quite a bit, lots of praying by our leaders, looks same in the States too, people like younger Bush praying alot, don't know about Trump maybe he's going down the religious route too. My theory is they take the reigns and discover all the stuff in the religious books is true being enlightened by their advisors.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join