It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI looking into Prince Andrew regarding Epstein victims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
If Trump is taking down the cabal and trying to wipe out one of the bloodlines this could get interesting.
Domino effect

Strange times

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

meanwhile i the headlines its all about how 'Harry and Megan' are showing how great they are by going to Africa and doing stuff with the locals whilst l;William and Kate' are doing the same over in Pakistan.

No mention of Prince Andrew.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I hope this story doesn't go away until there are some people held accountable. But, why go after the prince? It's our FBI! Why can't they come after someone one in this country to set an example? Cleaning up the Royals is a UK problem. We have too many rats of our own.

my guess
FBI:
Go after Clintons - end up dead
Go after Pervy Prince - Americans happy

Yup, I'd be scared of the Clinton curse too! But, the list was pretty long as far as well known characters. Hollywood is in there too so plenty to choose from. I want to see at least two pervs identified and shamed. Would make great fodder for multiple/duplicate threads on ATS in the mud pit.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think Epstein had dirt on everyone, Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Barr, Australian leaders, Israeli leaders, Italian leaders, and the list goes on. And I think Putin knew it, and has a lot of the same information.

Maybe Vlad made a deal with Donnie to have Epstein taken off the map and nothing gets released, and everyones problem is solved. I've looked into this quite a bit, and what I've found had made me nervous to look any further. So go for it if you feel like a hero. We may be in the midst of the most far reaching conspiracy ever.

I'll go Qanon and phrase this in a different way:

Why is Barr in Italy right now?

Who is he meeting with?

Who else is in Italy right now?

Was Misfud an actual person or just an extensive cover identity for a Russian asset? Where is he now?

What's the origin of Papadopoulos' wife?

Why did Barrs father offer Epstein a teaching job at only 20 years old?

Who introduced Donald Trump and Melania?

That's all I'm going to say. You can connect the dots if you want. If you want to go deeper, compare the timeline of Epsteins arrest and suicide to the whistleblower timeline. Me myself, I don't want to wind up committing suicide inside of a suitcase by shooting myself twice in the back of the head. I'll leave you with some strange words from an interview with Epsteins Russian bodyguard:

Hold on. When did you find out he died?

Saturday or Sunday or whenever.

What did you think when you found that out?

What did I think?

Yeah.

Are you sure you want to hear what I am going to think?

Yeah.

Somebody helped him to do that.

You think somebody helped him kill himself?

Yeah.

Okay. Why?

Listen, you know, that’s going a little too deep

You told me he would get phone calls the night before and eight o’clock the police are going to come. He would get a heads up from local police.

[Silence.]

You told me that, Igor. Want me to read the quote?

Well, you can read whatever you want right now. Don’t just — you can put yourself in big trouble.

You said: “He always do something wrong. There was some nights in question. There was at home arrest and police, before they come to the house, they call him and tell him they coming in at eight o’clock in the morning. It’s all corruption you know. It’s all bull#.”

Listen, don’t put yourself in trouble. Seriously.

We talked about this.

I understand we got this.

I’m telling you to give you a chance to remember because we talked about this stuff. I know it’s hard. I don’t know what you mean about “put myself in trouble.”

Let that go. Seriously. Let that go.

Why is it so important? Are you worried about the local cops?

Listen, you’re really smart and I’m not going to offer that over the phone right now, okay? You’re really smart. You have no idea. Please!

Link
edit on 2-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Fbi looking into the prince is like a Private looking into a 4 star general to make sure he is running the army right. The differential in power makes this whole thing laughable.
edit on 2-10-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Aliens rule the world bro.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
The Fbi looking into the prince is like a Private looking into 4 star general to make sure he is running the army right. The differential in power makes this whole thing laughable.

The prince does not have that power over the US. That is what is funny.
But your scenario is exactly why they aren't looking at the folks in the US.... yet

Dae

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Something doesn't seem right here. I'm all for taking down the top brass pedos but this hunt after Andrew is not sitting right.

That article says the FBI are looking at potential other victims to get more of a story about Andrew's connection with Epstein.

Potential other victims... are there not enough victims about already? What about other people connected to Epstein, surely he had more than Andrew as a friend?

And then there's the whole Royal thing, does the US really want to do this to the UK Royals? Is the end game to see Prince Andrew in an American prison? It just seems a little odd that the FBI are looking for bad guys over here when I'm sure there is plenty over there.

But then again, if this can bring down others over here, people linked with Jimmy Savile, the elite pedoes and those who cover for them... sod it GO GO FBI!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
The Fbi looking into the prince is like a Private looking into 4 star general to make sure he is running the army right. The differential in power makes this whole thing laughable.

The prince does not have that power over the US. That is what is funny.
But your scenario is exactly why they aren't looking at the folks in the US.... yet

The crown has much power over the US. You really have to dig and read through history. Presidents do not bow before them for silly politeness or to be nice.

If you trace the lineages back you will see that the same folks who run the show are the same ones who have for thousands of years. This is ancient stuff.
edit on 2-10-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I do upholstery, your right.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You know he's not American, don't you?

"In the news today: Bosnian archdeacon investigates US President for apostolosti".

(Not really, just pointing out the nonsense of ignoring jurisdiction).

edit on 2/10/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You mean you now believe victims because the 'left' might be implicated

Gotta say I'm interested why bill Clinton had a seat reserved on the Lolita express..
Not sure what the op has to do with that though.....

Devil with a blue dress on.....sing it with me.....

Im interested IN EVERYBODY that was on that plane. And the SS agents that went with Clinton (I know sometimes they did not) needs a subpoena ASAP.

EVERYBODY who associated with that monster needs a look at. We all know its not going to happen for most, but if we can set aside they partisan bickering on one thing we can at least work further up the pedophile list as it were

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Yeah I'm not denying that the Queen is not without influence. But will she risk the un-favorable public option to protect a pedophile who is not even in the succession plan? Or will she sacrifice him to ensure that Her grandsons reign is problem free?
edit on 10/6/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Jean Luc Brunel has much to answer to. He has been missing as of late- apparently he has been found now:

www.thecut.com...

"In the time that Brunel was missing, the allegations against him only mounted: In mid-August, two models accused Brunel of sexual assault, which in part compelled French officials to launch a criminal investigation into charges that Brunel had sexually assaulted women and minors in France. Then, on September 24, le Parisien reported that Brunel had been found in South America, after weeks of being in hiding."

More info at link.

Also want to add this most interesting article on Epstein, Israel and a computer program called carbyne911:
www.mintpressnews.com...

How the CIA, Mossad and "the Epstein Network" are exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare:

"Carbyne911, or simply Carbyne, develops call-handling and identification capabilities for emergency response services in countries around the world, including the United States, where it has already been implemented in several U.S. counties and has partnered with major U.S. tech companies like Google. It specifically markets its product as a way of mitigating mass shootings in the United States without having to change existing U.S. gun laws."

I implore everyone to read this last article; it is truly frightening and should have a thread all to its own. I just don't have enough time right now to do so.

edit on 2-10-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This has been confirmed by most approved parties in the know, if you know what i mean. It has to do with the meaning of reality and what's actually happening in the world, the real world, around us, not the "real world" that MTV portrayed years ago. Get it? If you don't, figure it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Not a chance in hell will Prince whatever seee the inside of a prison cell, not ever for one day, lol, only in my dreams

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Not a chance in hell will Prince whatever seee the inside of a prison cell, not ever for one day, lol, only in my dreams

I don't know, I have a feeling it's not just us that want's him gone.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I just can't understand why a modern society would want to have nobility. It just seems they royals and all other nobility have more power than they let on. British Democracy seems kind of like a sham. Other wise why would the Prime Minister have a weekly audience with the queen? Look at the Privy Council, pretty well placed people in society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join