It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All 10 missiles were disabled

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Some theories postulate that these visitors actually live here too, whether in the earth or within our deep oceans. With that in mind, they may not wish to fully interact with us, but dang sure are not going to allow us to completely destroy their own home either.

They may not be able to even breathe our oxygen rich air for long, so who knows they may be encouraging the pollution angle so they can move more out in the open.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Got to admit him and Boris Johnson are probably alien's with wig's or at least badly designed hair do's as if they could not quite get the human form correct, that said are they alien's hahaha, I suppose everyone is alien to one another come to think of it.

Right on...
Maybe the bad hair and orange skin is from ET interbreeding with humans to create a hybrid species surviving future climate changes on Earth.

I'm open to anything.... maybe Trump was put into place by ET to stop Nuclear Wars.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Assuming aliens are watching us and have prevented us from annihilating ourselves we still can't say it was for altruistic reasons.

One possibility is that we offer a different tech tree. That alone would be sufficient reason to keep us around. We almost went down the path of mechanical computers at one time and I am sure there are many different paths that there could have been. Even our maths have differed through time where there wasn't a number for zero. We could just be a giant R&D platform for them.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Maybe it there way of being serious, by not being serious, unless they got serious.

"Let both sides have all the bombs, an tests they want, an get a real hard clue that they could blow themselves. Read their minds, wishes, Hope's an dreams for a bit, look into various simulations that are usually 110 percent right anways. Se what the populace thinks, when it come ye or ne when total anniahaltion sounds fun an joke for them... when it actually very, very serious. If ye, let them find out the hard way, if ne, then they we get serious cause we are on the same wave length, and now we found intelligent life on this planet."

edit on 2-10-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
As a former missile launch officer at Minot AFB, I can assure you that the launch of nuclear weapons is not a one-man operation regardless that the President is "in command." Without going into a lot of details, I'll say that it's a surprisingly democratic process and it takes a lot of very smart people either agreeing or not to go through with a launch, all the way down to the guys like me holding the keys. We were taught pretty early on in officer training that we're not robots, and if we feel that a decision made by a superior officer is questionable, then we should question it.
edit on 2-10-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Humanity is meant to destroy itself.
We’re backwards creatures.

Just get it over and done with

You must be a Trump Republican. Stop worrying. He's not going to get impeached!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Assuming aliens are watching us and have prevented us from annihilating ourselves we still can't say it was for altruistic reasons.

One possibility is that we offer a different tech tree. That alone would be sufficient reason to keep us around. We almost went down the path of mechanical computers at one time and I am sure there are many different paths that there could have been. Even our maths have differed through time where there wasn't a number for zero. We could just be a giant R&D platform for them.

We've had this discussion before. I doubt very much we would have anything an ET would want. It would be like the US military going to some aboriginal tribe in the South Pacific looking to obtain some weapons.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Got to admit him and Boris Johnson are probably alien's with wig's or at least badly designed hair do's as if they could not quite get the human form correct, that said are they alien's hahaha, I suppose everyone is alien to one another come to think of it.

Right on...
Maybe the bad hair and orange skin is from ET interbreeding with humans to create a hybrid species surviving future climate changes on Earth.

I'm open to anything....

Don't say such things! ET could be monitoring this thread! ET is going to show up at your bed at night looking for action!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
THEY are not here to help us out - they are here to use us.
And they cannot use us if we are blown to smithers.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Why didn't they intervene for the dinosaurs or the bubobonic plague which killed like 100 million. Asteroids and diseases ok but nukes, no way jose. That's where they draw the line...meh....I don't think so.

because then the lizard people rulled. They had a big war. May died. A mass extinction occurred. They learnt there lesson and now they keep us here as food and they don’t like their food radioactive.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I doubt very much we would have anything an ET would want.

Not material wise anyway. They seem to want something Earth can physically give them.They are not mining minerals, they are mining bodies.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Humanity is meant to destroy itself.
We’re backwards creatures.

Just get it over and done with

You must be a Trump Republican. Stop worrying. He's not going to get impeached!

O... kay...?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
they keep us here as food and they don’t like their food radioactive.

And food apparently not as steak, but as blood. They are not eating the cattle, they are bleeding them dry, and taking the blood with them. Maybe they are de-bleeding humans in Nightmare Hall after all?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe they want us for some way into the future intergalactic/species war that will be in the making that they couldn't stop, or shake the foundations of reality or some jargon along the lines?

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Aliens prevented nuke war because U.S. and Russia found out there are aliens and our problems are stupid and we should join forces covertly. Maybe.
edit on 2-10-2019 by watchandwait410 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

We've had this discussion before. I doubt very much we would have anything an ET would want. It would be like the US military going to some aboriginal tribe in the South Pacific looking to obtain some weapons.

We do have big pharma companies going to aboriginal tribes all over to the middle of nowhere to obtain some homebrew. Just because they are more advanced does not mean they have nothing to learn. Do you think if we ever make it to the stars and visit other civilizations that havnt achieved galactic travel we would just think there is nothing they could teach us? Like I said we could be on a totally different tech tree. Their tech could even be organic. It is really foolish to think there is nothing technologically we could offer.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Why didn't they intervene for the dinosaurs or the bubobonic plague which killed like 100 million. Asteroids and diseases ok but nukes, no way jose. That's where they draw the line...meh....I don't think so.

Well the dinosaur killing Cretaceous–Palaeogene extinction event, was about 66 million years ago so perhaps the Aliens weren't around at the time. As for why they didn't intervene in other mass extinction events is up for debate. Do you know for a fact that the Aliens did NOT help Humans to survive such events?

Also your argument does nothing to refute the actual evidence of eye witness testimony FOR Alien intervention.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It is not without reason why many refer to the ETs as our overlords. It is self-obvious and self-evident.
It doesn't end there with the mere thinking. Interview about any UFO abductee and you will find evidence of a benevolent power or powers that have taken us to raise. It started in earnest about 70 years ago when we created a force that could make our lovely planet look like Mercury.

They came, probably again after earlier work, and started a corrective action of literally changing the human character with the abductions and "medical exams." Yeah. I know. The anal probe aspect makes the whole contactee thing a big joke to the shallow minded. Clever PR work (better know as social engineering) by the ETs have been lost on most people.

Here's a tip: Think of that supposed offense against human anatomies as perfectly crafted false news to cover the more mundane news of them trying to save the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
We've detonated plenty of nuclear bombs. Just ask the Japanese. Why have those not been disabled by aliens?

Have some malfunctioned and not detonated along the way? Probably...

Do aliens need to disable ALL the nukes on the planet to get the simple point across?

Why, yes, people really can be that dense I suppose.

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I assure you with 100% certainty that aliens had nothing to do with any part of Malmstrom AFB Oscar flights Minutemen briefly dropping off line in October1968

A really crappy guy named Robert Salas got together with an even crappier guy named Robert Hastings to sell a fairy tale called Faded Giant for consumption by the naive doe eyed believers.

Google Colonel Eric Carlson/Oscar flight if you want truth and facts concerning what was a mundane power spike being peddled as fantastic nonsense.

Be forewarned, a lot of the retired Missile guys have nothing but grief for Hastings.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join