It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2002 - Disc Shaped Craft Imaged Near Groom Lake's OXCART hangars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Of course, they go to all the trouble of keeping their presence secret, then park their craft where the satellite can see it. Yes, you're far more open minded than me. You've already decided it's an alien spacecraft, based on nothing more than you believe they're here visiting us.

Your bias is showing. Don't worry, you obviously know better than me so I'll stop trying to inject anything but it's aliens.

Thanks for addressing this. I've been biting my tongue over a few of the recent posts. I thought there was a "UFO and Aliens" forum for this stuff.
edit on 2-10-2019 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

What do you suspect the object is then?

Why would it be near the hangars? Why wouldn't there be dozens of these things laying around the freight/shipping/receiving areas? If it wasn't taken inside a hangar, where is it today or in the images taken following 2002? Lot of interesting questions that need to be answered

It is certainly interesting, and greatly resembles the flying craft photographed by Russian spy satellites in 1989 over Papoose lake's alluvial plain.
edit on 10/3/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You know, if I were one of the honchos in security at Area 51, I'd give a satellite something to see even if I have to make it up. Then I'd wait for someone to find it and create a post like this one. After the post was created, I'd engineer a leak of what it really was to make the poster look stupid. Do that a few times and some of the security problems go away. Of course it could be revenge for not getting to blast a runner last month.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

They generally don't keep things for classified programs in a shipping area. They pull up to the hangar where the project article is, and park the truck as close to the hangar as they can before moving the cargo inside and putting it to use.

As for the shape, it's specific to what's being shipped sometimes. If there's a one off or limited run program, they're not going to build dozens of shipping containers. They'll build the number needed and that's it. It could also be part of the test article itself too, masked to hide its shape during shipping.
edit on 10/3/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join