It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lesser known socal bases?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Does anyone know of any lesser known socal and more specifically, San Diego bases. I know of Camp Elliot which (I believe) is not in use anymore. So are there any others I'm missing?

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
well it depends exactly what type of base your looking for, there are at least 20 if you arent more specific. Secret Bases, Alien/government facilities, or Airforce. For the airforce, you can come to, or go to Burbank and see where the F-117 was built (Including my grandfather) in Dreamworks.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i want to know the secret ones!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tortillabuns4u
Does anyone know of any lesser known socal and more specifically, San Diego bases.

There is a really tiny base (maybe 1 square mile) in Imperial Beach that is closed down now. It used to be a giant fuel depot. They run the motorycle safety foundation course on it now. There is still a security guard at the gate if I remember correctly, but it's not under control of DOD anymore.

I doubt anything important ever occured there however.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I live around the same area as Norton Air Force Base. I can see it if I go down the street a bit and look to the south. I'll try to see if i can get a picture of it from my viewpoint.

It was said to have been a site at which reversed engineered craft had been shown.

join