It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning from yourself

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
It has been suggested that birthmarks are quite possibly a permanent imprint on the body of some as a reminder to the soul of a past lesson learnt in a previous life in an attempt to remind you this time around of behaving a certain way in your new reincarnation so as not to repeat the same mistakes if you can decipher the message, failure to decipher the message may force reincarnation again rather than ascension as you may make the same mistakes again.

The theory is the birthmarked where killed in their past life by the hand of others.

Seems plausible if your spiritually inclined.

Apparently those who have none died a natural death in their last life but are back for other failings.

Do you have any birthmarks?
If so have you ever given any real thought and consideration to their presence on your body.

I have a red slim rectangular mark on my left inner wrist which apon consideration of this theory may mean i died as a prisoner handcuffed/shackled or perhaps even had my hands chopped of for stealing in a past life.

What you think? Any credibility to this theory or just plain nonsense?

www.learnreligions.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

I think many things about your cool thread.

There is no credibility as there is absolutely no proof. I could as well claim that birthmarks are retroactive marks, "reminders", of where an alien shot you with eye lasers in the future and you died.

With that being said, i like your theory and i have given some thought about the same subject. And to the subject that i can't stand heat at all (except a sauna for a while, i can get out of there and have a cooling shower) and i can't stand anything around my neck. No necklaces, no high collar shirts. Ever. I think it is a possibility that in my past lives, i have at least once been killed by fire and at least once by hanging.

S+F op

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There has been research on this in India:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org...

It is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I teach past lives.....and I totally agree, not just birth marks, but other likes and dislikes in this life too.
Seen too much of it to deny it.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't have any myself that I've ever noticed, but one of my daughters has some fairly large ones, one covering a portion of her forehead, and another and inch or two long on her lower back. Very interesting to think what those might indicate in terms of past lives.

While I don't have any marks, I do have an incredible aversion to being held down, even playfully. Leads to a full blown panic attack. I have no idea why this is, or where it comes from, as I remember nothing from my past that would cause this. Perhaps some past life trauma? Maybe.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I must have been run over by a cart full of Brussel sprouts and canned peas.
Cos I really hate those evil bastard things
Maybe after death I was eaten by roaches, they give me the heebie geebies and then maybe a slave as well, hate working

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Maybe after death I was eaten by roaches, they give me the heebie geebies and then maybe a slave as well, hate working

Eaten by roaches, sounds awful ,perhaps you could benefit by watching Joe's apartment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

edit on 28-9-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ironically, I love brussel sprouts and canned peas... Perhaps we knew each other, once..

Ohh and canned corn.. I can eat that like a can of rice pudding. You don't perhaps, have anything against corn?

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Eaten by roaches, sounds awful ,perhaps you could benefit by watching Joe's apartment.

Good god I've not thought about that show since... damn, it's beyond the scope of my brains memory. Remember sitting back watching it on SBS... I think that other weird show came on after, about the inconceivable things that should not even exist, existing.. forget what it was called.. but SBS used to be wonderful for... some nights of the week when payday came along.

ETA - Liquid Television... had it as a segment. ohhh now I'm trapped in the late 80's early 90's.... AGAIN!!!
edit on 28-9-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

originally posted by: CthruU

I think many things about your cool thread.

There is no credibility as there is absolutely no proof. I could as well claim that birthmarks are retroactive marks, "reminders", of where an alien shot you with eye lasers in the future and you died.

With that being said, i like your theory and i have given some thought about the same subject. And to the subject that i can't stand heat at all (except a sauna for a while, i can get out of there and have a cooling shower) and i can't stand anything around my neck. No necklaces, no high collar shirts. Ever. I think it is a possibility that in my past lives, i have at least once been killed by fire and at least once by hanging.

S+F op

Thanks for your kind remarks.
The more i think about it the more it makes perfect sense as there seems to be no real reoccuring theme to markings on people - i.e no two people seem to have identical marks meaning that it can't be from a particular medical condition or they would likely be very similiar if not nearly identical.

I interestingly cannot stand saunas now you remind me of them and another strange one for me is being unable to breath if i try to submerge myself in a bath. (Luckily the shower was invented)

But yes i thought it cool also and a break from all the politics talk of late.

Cheers

edit on 28-9-2019 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Sorry I am not your polar opposite extra dimensional version, I do canned corn, love the stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
I teach past lives.....and I totally agree, not just birth marks, but other likes and dislikes in this life too.
Seen too much of it to deny it.

Rainbows
Jane

Very cool job angelchemuel indeed.

Do you have any psychic ability to identify people with past life identities?
Would love to hear more about your teachings.

Sincerely.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think it is quite an interesting subject. I have a birthmark on my back that is shaped like a curved horn.

A few years back I posted about my strange reincarnation experience that lead me to believe I might be the reincarnation of an American artist named Kay Sage. She was deeply attached to her husband and when he died suddenly she was devastated and attempted suicide several times before finally succeeding. Her successful method of suicide was a gunshot wound through the heart. Perhaps my curved horn is a reminder of her husband, who was a Capricorn- a reminder to not become so attached to one person that living without that person is unbearable. Well anyway I have lived my entire life alone in this lifetime. So there ya go- I must have had an awareness of a lesson I needed to learn.

We may or may not be consciously aware of what birthmarks signify but perhaps our subconscious mind is always aware- but we can choose whether to take heed and avoid mistakes, or repeat the same mistakes again in the current lifetime.

Sal

a reply to: CthruU

edit on 28-9-2019 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
There has been research on this in India:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org...

It is very interesting.

Cool thank you I'll check it out.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
I think it is quite an interesting subject. I have a birthmark on my back that is shaped like a curved horn.

A few years back I posted about my strange reincarnation experience that lead me to believe I might be the reincarnation of an American artist named Kay Sage. She was deeply attached to her husband and when he died suddenly she was devastated and attempted suicide several times before finally succeeding. Perhaps my curved horn is a reminder of her husband, who was a Capricorn- a reminder to not become so attached to one person that living without that person is unbearable. Well anyway I have lived my entire life alone in this lifetime. So there ya go- I must have had an awareness of a lesson I needed to learn.

We may or may not be consciously aware of what birthmarks signify but perhaps our subconscious mind is always aware- but we can choose whether to take heed and avoid mistakes, or repeat the same mistakes again in the current lifetime.

Sal

Hi Sal, just a thought - likely your back for the suicide itself but maybe the birthmark as the love was so strong is a reminder to never end the search for your man.

Or in this crazy world -

A reminder to you that love in reality is all we really need, which in your case as you've always been alone in search for his spirit is in the meantime until you find him your lesson is to learn to love yourself. Not saying you don't but in your past life as described by you you clearly didn't enough hence the inability to go on without him.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

a reply to: gallop

Sorry I am not your polar opposite extra dimensional version, I do canned corn, love the stuff.

I knew running you over with my brussel sprout and canned pea cart would have a positive outcome, afterall!!

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Yes that makes sense. I added to my post that her suicide method was a gunshot wound to the heart. Perhaps the birthmark was the exit wound of the bullet.

Perhaps after 55 years I have learned my lesson and will have a reward of love for the remaining years of my life. That is something I would definitely be open to.

Sal

Hi Sal, just a thought - likely your back for the suicide itself but maybe the birthmark as the love was so strong is a reminder to never end the search for your man.

Or in this crazy world -

A reminder to you that love in reality is all we really need.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have a birthmark that looks like a tear drop tattoo under my eye.

Maybe I killed someone in prison in a past life.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My only birthmark is a smudge on my left elbow that I can't see without a mirror. Having a hard time coming up with a scenario where that could be the death blow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join