It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of kids protest for saving the planet - prophetic fulfillment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're point is valid but that's not climate change, thats pollution and that is far more of an issue than climate change which will happen regardless and I doubt we can do a whole lot more than just adapt to it, however with pollution there no way of adapting to it, it's scary because once all the fresh water and oceans reach that tipping point assuming were not there already, were doomed.

Sorry but ... Climate change is caused by pollution. We pump poisonous bases into the atmosphere, and those gasses upset the natural balance, and that causes the climate to charge.

For example, we release gasses into the air that cause it to trap more heat from the sun, which causes the planet to get hotter.

Or we poison the oceans which kills the algae that feeds on carbon dioxide, which leads to increased carbon dioxide in the air which effects weather patterns. Which in turn alters our climate.

The earth was a self sustaining eco system, and the climate is part of that eco system. We poison one part and this effects other parts.

This is not some kind of liberal conspiracy. Ask farmers and hunters, good conservative foIk who have lived in the land for generations, they will tell you that the seasons change in relation to the poisoning of the land the air and the water. Nature is out of balance.

The liberal elite in their big cities and shiny suburbs with their A.C. and their swimming pools, and their new iPhones are insulated from these changes, it is the conservatives who live in small towns and on farms who are at the forefront.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was aware of aluminium and it's toxicity, in fact I started using aluminum free deodorant a couple of years ago, I live in a hippy town and they are big on natural products so I have a good range to choose from, I don't drink from cans though only because it makes the beer taste like crap.

Clearly though I have a lot to learn on the subject and like most things the more you learn about them the more you realise how little you actually do know.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

For example, we release gasses into the air that cause it to trap more heat from the sun, which causes the planet to get hotter.

Which ones ?
Inquiring minds need to know .
And , lets have something chemistry minded .
Not mind control .

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're point is valid but that's not climate change, thats pollution and that is far more of an issue than climate change which will happen regardless and I doubt we can do a whole lot more than just adapt to it, however with pollution there no way of adapting to it, it's scary because once all the fresh water and oceans reach that tipping point assuming were not there already, were doomed.

Sorry but ... Climate change is caused by pollution.

This is not some kind of liberal conspiracy. Ask farmers and hunters, good conservative foIk who have lived in the land for generations, they will tell you that the seasons change in relation to the poisoning of the land the air and the water. Nature is out of balance.

You're right that doesn't sound like some sort of liberal conspiracy it sounds bat # crazy.

The climate has cycles, the seasons absolutely change and fluctuate but to put that down to pollution alone isn't accurate. I'm a horticulturalist, I've worked in the industry for over 25 years and I've seen some of these changes myself, in fact what motivated me to learn more about plants was when I noticed changes in plants year after year, some plants flowered profusely one year then not the next, generally the cycles (At least from my experience) seem to be every 4 years or so and that isn't limited to plants, insects seem to be similar. Obviously it's far more complex than that.

However You're certainly right that nature is out of balance at least from our limited understanding of it.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: 2012newstart

Was at the demo in munich. Pretty amazing how many people showed up. People of all ages. Peace.

Lol!!... Its all down to the 'social media' so they can take selfies of "I was

there"
Really some people will go to 'the opening of an envelope' as

long as its on 'social media'

We've all become lemmings..........

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

originally posted by: Metallicus
I don’t see the doom and gloom. Despite Progressives trying to ruin things for everyone this is still the best time to be alive in human history. We have advanced technology, advanced medicine, easily accessible information at our fingertips, virtually unlimited food and beer, the most opportunity for the most people, low crime rates and no large wars.

Honestly if the media wasn’t spending all their time complaining and telling everyone how bad things were people would realize we have it really good in this day and age.

Do you really believe we have it really good? And if you have it, if you are among the 1%, the rest of 99% don't have it.

We have advanced tech that made the earth polluted from top to bottom, and that is visible even if you do not believe in climate change. Thanks so much, but that is the end of human civilization in not so long term unless we do something and fast!

Yes, we have it good! Do you have running water in your home? Do have a toilet, electricity, a heater, a kitchen with a stove, a refrigerator, a closet with more than one day' of clothes to wear? Those are all things that make life much easier today. There was a time when all of those things belonged to the 1%. Now, the 1% has even more and that is what you're measuring quality of life against.

The "end of civilization" must be an inherent fear among us humans. It's some kind of survival instinct. Yes, we have pollution and we definitely need to something about it. We will and civilization will continue on. Try to appreciate what you have.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
What is sad about this, is if everything is absolutely as dire as they say I would guess less than 1% of these young people that want the govt to do "something" would be willing to make the sacrifices needed to adjust things.

Stuff like, No cell phone, no cars, no bicycles (plastic would have to disappear) No air conditioning, no new windows for new homes, heck no new homes because of the use of trees, paper bye bye as well so no new books, Computers so long etc...

If we only have 10-12years left pretty much industry would have to stop and we would have to revert to a very old school way of living that most of the planet could not do much less choose to do.

we would be much better off putting our very smart scientists to work on how to survive in the new world that is coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

nobody wants to go back decades. the only thing that should be changed is the fossil fuel, both coal and oil, should be gone. New forms of energy sources are not only theoretically possible, they are practically used. Perhaps some new ones are on the drawing board and testing grounds.

Nobody asks the kids to get rid of their cell phones. And the plastic bags could be substituted with paper bags. Frankly, most of the kids have backpacks and do not go shopping at groceries, to care for plastic bags.

Until the strongman N1 signs coal agreements at the same time when the millions of kids protest, we are going nowhere. better say, we are going straight into hell on earth. Especially if coupled with one or more regional wars that at one moment may trespass into nuclear. Then, what matters several more gigatons of CO2, when we will get the nuclear winter? Is that what president Trump actually means by saying it is not global warming but freezing??? It is cynical the way some treat the populations as numbers without reasoning whom they can rule as they will, while at the same time bring forward conspiracy theories against everyone and everything that stands on their way.

Therefore, what the kids do, is nothing short of Prophetic. They are symbolically the chosen ones from the Revelation. (symbolically, because Armageddon is nowhere near imo). They call for a new world that is perfectly achievable. The end of the absurd era that saw the richest countries on the planet including USA turning into third world countries for a great number of their populations, is at hand.

The live stream of UN youth conference just starts webtv.un.org...
edit on 21-9-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Really? You said that?

My son, early thirties, works in law enforcement at a major university in the U.S. He said that today he heard a bunch of the zombies chanting for something they called "climate justice." Nice and shiny Newspeak phrase there. The morons couldn't even define what it means. Just something some handler told them to say so they repeat it mindlessly. Thankfully, my son actually has many active brain cells (patting myself on the back) and does not fall for this crap.

This is not the fulfillment of any biblical prophecy. More like the fulfilment of Romans 1:18–32 ...

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. [19] For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. [20] For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. [21] For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [22] Claiming to be wise, they became fools, [23] and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

:

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: oloufo

Was at the demo in munich. Pretty amazing how many people showed up. People of all ages. Peace.

Lol!!... Its all down to the 'social media' so they can take selfies of "I was

there"
Really some people will go to 'the opening of an envelope' as

long as its on 'social media'

We've all become lemmings..........

No, it is NOT down to the social media! See the videos! Or just make the effort to go next Friday Sept 27. It is amazing to what length the deniers reach to reject even what their eyes see. how would they accept some science data then? It is just absurd! But what to do, if their president pretends as there is a global freezing, and at the same time wants to buy melting Greenland.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You are not thinking it through, Oil is used in so much stuff everything I mentioned would have to either go away or be reduced to almost non existent use.

Also the metals used in "eco" friendly batteries are horrendous for the environment, as are many of the metals used in high end electronics.

The ONLY way to truly change things if we only have a decade to fix things would be totally stopping the mining and production of these things immediately... oh yea so say good bye to anything resembling a good economy, hope you know how to plant a garden.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

No, it is NOT down to the social media! See the videos! Or just make the effort to go next Friday Sept 27. It is amazing to what length the deniers reach to reject even what their eyes see. how would they accept some science data then? It is just absurd! But what to do, if their president pretends as there is a global freezing, and at the same time wants to buy melting Greenland.

It is down to social media for the people....... like I said earlier they would go

to the 'opening of an envelope' if only for the e. likes and e. pat on the backs.

You have to have lived a few decades before you realise nothing changes the

governments just go on regurgitating policies in circles.

The people who have taken roof solar panels have found many problems that

they were never told of like the efficiency wears off before the 15 year

guarantee, and other problems, including the disposal of same, and equates

to a few expensive purchases in a life time.

Planned obsolescence...... increased revenue, new order of the day!!

They are now pushing for the electric car which are twice as expensive, without

even considering when they come to the end of use the problem will occur

with the disposal of the spent batteries.

The area I currently live in (there are other areas this concerns too) in the

1970's got rid of open fireplaces as a clean air initiative ...... now 40 years

later the same area is allowed open wood burners? So much for clean air!!

They can't even get recycling right.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You want people to watch video's of the event?

Well here is a video of the cult of climate change for everyone to watch.

The elite have already told us the purpose of Climate change and it has not one thing to do with climate but everything to do with what they call a "Transfer of wealth"! If any of you believers actually think they mean giving more money to the poor you are badly mistaken.

For those of us who are citizens of the US, we can thank Jimmy Carter and the CFR for how brainwashed our children are. The US was #1 in education UNTIL Jimmy Carter started the Department of (Z)Education!

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I think you are wrong about who has been indoctrinated my friend.

Thats okay.

Ignorance is no longer bliss, it's death.

The good news is that the water isnt going to care if you believed it was coming or not so its gonna take out the idiots too.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Anyone can find videos of stupid people on youtube.
Even you.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Tell them it requires that they give up using cell phones. Let's see if they still for it.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Really? You said that?

My son, early thirties, works in law enforcement at a major university in the U.S. He said that today he heard a bunch of the zombies chanting for something they called "climate justice." Nice and shiny Newspeak phrase there. The morons couldn't even define what it means. Just something some handler told them to say so they repeat it mindlessly. Thankfully, my son actually has many active brain cells (patting myself on the back) and does not fall for this crap.

This is not the fulfillment of any biblical prophecy. More like the fulfilment of Romans 1:18–32 ...

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. [19] For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. [20] For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. [21] For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. [22] Claiming to be wise, they became fools, [23] and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

:

So very correct, I had to republish it so others could see it.

Their minds darkened, their souls bereft of the Spirit, they have become fertile ground for the Deceiver who sows confusion, division and discord amongst the masses of ignorance thus enriching the harvest for the Evil of lost souls.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

We witness somehting we have never seen before. Millions of kids of various age across the globe protest for preserving the Climate and the planet.

This is proof that the left is a dangerous bunch, they preying on children minds in mass. I would call this predatory abuse on a large scale.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

the oil should stop be burned as fuel, that makes the greenhouse gas. It can still be used in the chemical industry, I guess.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

We witness somehting we have never seen before. Millions of kids of various age across the globe protest for preserving the Climate and the planet.

This is proof that the left is a dangerous bunch, they preying on children minds in mass. I would call this predatory abuse on a large scale.

Why to divide people on left and right? The kids are telling the truth. The scientists are telling the truth. We are literally burning! Do you feel it in your air conditioned houses and cars? Ask the people in poorer countries then! The denial wouldn't change anything. it is not left and right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join