It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people who knowingly push false rape allegations deserve???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
They deserve a very harsh sentence, something that would make anybody think twice about it being worth it. After all it isn't just the men whose lives they destroy but every real rape victim's credibility.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Anyone who makes false accusations should be subject to the same punishment as the accused.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Again, it's a really sensitive topic. Say a person was raped. Many of them feel so ashamed and disgusting that they don't report it immediately. A week later they decide the rapist needs to pay for their crime, and so they report it. At that point there is likely zero evidence left, unless it happened somewhere with surveillance cameras. Victim loses case due to lack of evidence, and serves a harsh punishment for "false accusations".

On the flip side. Two people get drunk and have rough sex. One regrets it in the morning. Reports it as a rape, and at that time there would still be biological evidence including tearing, making it look violent. Somebody is serving time for something they didn't do.

It is nearly impossible to prove or disprove rape in most situations. I tend to side with the alleged victim 99% of the time, because rape is unfortunately very common, but false accusations absolutely happen.
edit on 20-9-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I agree..

It is a crazy thing though because you have to be very careful , atleast with the potential victim.

If we set it up where the accused being found innocent inherently means the accusor is lying..

Then any case where there isn’t quite enough evidence to convict or just maybe a couple of jurors have private issues . Will mean the actual rape victim will now be prosecuted..

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Absolutely..

Replace Bill Clinton with Tom cruise or brad Pitt and that is exactly what it is..

Her account is that she met bill at a fundraiser (where her only evidence of that meeting is an autograph), then claims he privately contacted her. Met her at a hotel with his driver.. instantly raped her then left..

She has no proof of phone calls, no proof bill met her at a hotel, exc..

Her ONLY proof of ever meeting bill is an autograph..

So some very unattractive woman comes from nowhere claiming brad Pitt raped her and her only proof is she has his autograph from a public signing..

That sounds exactly like a fan girl with a rape fantasy to me.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

People who push false rape accusations obviously deserve to be raped in public as punishment.

Oh wait, stupid 8th Amendment: "The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) of the United States Constitution prohibits the federal government from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments."

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A) how hard would it be to get one of your friends to lie for you for fame, fortune, book deals and being a hero of conservative media????

Not real hard..

And I haven’t researched it since the second debate, but if I’m right they were unable to prove they ever rented a hotel room..

B) a sick fan girl with a rape fantasy could easily also tell her friends her fantasy. How many people claim to be dating celebrities to their friends EVERY DAY..

C) even Trump publicly and repeatedly said her claims were nonsense..

D) the only evidence she has ever even met bill is the autograph..

Neither her nor the friend reported ANYTHING till years later and I do not think she told the friend it was supposedly bill till years later as well not that night..

Im gonna give the case a once over again real fast.

posted on Sep, 20 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Meanwhile in the real world 41.000 women reported being raped in South Africa last year and only 1 in 40 plus report a rape in SA .

Throw them in Jail

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

BWAHAHAHA

that is hilarious..

She made no public mention of it for decades..

Made a sworn affidavits admitting it was nonsense..

The only witness she has that even claims to have seen her and Clinton SPEAK AT ALL, is someone who Clinton signed clemency on their fathers murder.
So OBVIOUSLY a conflict of interest if not a mathematical impossibly..

And let’s not forget the Starr report went for Monica Lewandowski specifically because the other allegations were nonsense..

There is no scenario where is is telling the truth..

Oh and trump agrees with me , until his P-grabbing comments required some deflecting.

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
Meanwhile in the real world 41.000 women reported being raped in South Africa last year and only 1 in 40 plus report a rape in SA .

Throw them in Jail

Not at all ...

Sweden has the highest number of rapes per population..

The African countries do not even make the top of the list...

archive.4plebs.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Did I say they deserved to be raped??

Oh no I forget conservatism 101 is pretend your opponent holds a position no one actually holds and debate that instead..

Just so predictable..

I should really save that somewhere for easy replies..

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Only about 6% of rape cases get a conviction in the uk and even then most are back on the street in 2-3 years to do it all over again , it seems to be the thing of why stop at 1 rape when you can do loads and get the same sentence as for 1 . It makes my blood boil to see story,s in the news where the police have not investigated claims allowing them to continue to attack rape 3-4 women get caught and you will be out in 3 years in most cases .

But i know women who have cried rape when they have been caught out cheating etc or sobered up then claim my drink was spiked , and thats the thing with mud it sticks once thrown

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The story of the boy who cries wolf comes to mind.

How did it go again, a boy thought it was fun to say a wolf kept coming to town, get an the angry villager riled up for it. Then one day a wolf actually showed up to the boy, an he cried for help but no one listened, or they did, they just didn't care.

But it just all fairy tales to scare children these days.
edit on 21-9-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You belong in prison if you do such a thing. Ruining someone’s life is one of the most evil things you can do to someone especially when it comes to using rape as a means to do so!

It never matters if the person is found innocent later on the damage has been done. So yea those who are false rape charges belong in prison. What kind of person must they be to do such a thing?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join