It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN caught staging the narrative at 2017 London protest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Just watch the video. In case you are blind or can't watch for whatever reason, the video is what we've seen many times before. CNN takes a tiny protest of a dozen people, forces them into frame together to appear like a larger group. Tells the protesters where to stand. Tells the protesters when to enter frame. Can you imagine seeing this on tv without knowing that it was framed in such a manipulative way? I cant believe this video only has a few hundred views. But dont worry, Snopes said this is editorializing and not staging.
edit on 9/19/2019 by revswim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: revswim

Thanks for pointing this one out. I couldn't quite hear, what was the 'protest' about?
Do we have CNN's version?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

S&F!

I can't wait to see how Cnn shows this...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 19-9-2019 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

From what I can find, its supposed to be Muslim mothers condemning an ISIS attack in London. I'm not able to find the official CNN footage but I'll keep looking. Just realized this is an older video, I'll edit it into the OP. I found a Daily Dot article titled "CNN rebuts alt-right claim of staged London attack segment"

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That. Is. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I tried increasing volume on my speakers, but it isn't easy. I don't think it's Brexit, this time. The reporter begins recording an explanation to viewers at the end. I seemd to catch phrases like "these are Christian monks... preparing for the feast of... celebrating the heroes of London... there are flowers on the streets... hashtag Isis [and what sounded like a list of hashtags)... " I don't guarantee any of that, but make of it what you can.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

those are some Christian monk looking mofos lol
allah jesus-bar

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I told you I wasn't guaranteeing anything. See what you can catch in the explanation at the end.

P.S. I've just tried again. Now it comes out as "These are Muslim mums". Does that sound better?

edit on 19-9-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think London Bridge knifings:

''It's a wonderful scene- these are muslim mums who are here xxxx and this is in commemoration of the five, of the heroes of London. Uh, there are flowers, on the streets here. hashtag xx hashtag enemies of islam .hashtag isis xxxx ...the poignancy (?) the scene should sit on just you viewers ...on the streets of London, so close to what were brutal attacks- ' '

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter what this protest is about as it simply shows how fake the entire reporting is. I really cannot emphasize enough how much the western media is less about reporting and more about creating the narrative themselves.

Almost as if they were a ruling party. The "information" party, but their information.

Honestly can't grasp how such a vast amount of western people simply cannot see through this, and take the MSM's word as stone cold fact. It's just some people, like you and me, who are constructing stories in a charade of reporting them.
edit on 19-9-2019 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

True, I was just curious.

Most people 'know' deep down, but they are too afraid to let their fragile world view of comfort and false security come crashing down. Same # as 9-11. Pretty much everyone knows it was deep state players and the Muslims were pretty much tools and or patsies but it is too terrifying to think of and accept for most people.

Deny deny deny

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
True, I was just curious.

Most people 'know' deep down, but they are too afraid to let their fragile world view of comfort and false security come crashing down. Same # as 9-11. Pretty much everyone knows it was deep state players and the Muslims were pretty much tools and or patsies but it is too terrifying to think of and accept for most people.

Deny deny deny

I blame short attention span. What's that? New iPhone is out?! Better forget about everything else!

I'm not even that old to be sounding like a grumpy geezer but the world really has gone mad.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Luckily this was an issue highlighted way back when, even making a whole show of it in the early 90s Drop The Dead Donkey

Most people know EVERYTHING on TV is made up, even the stuff YOU believe

Life imitates art imitates life

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
CNN isn't the only ones that do this. A few years ago I was at our corporate office for the day. From the office I was using I could look out the window and see a nearby McDonald's. At about 11:30 AM two small buses from a day labor company arrived and about 40 people got out. A few minutes later a van with a SEIU logo on the side shows up and they start passing out shirts and signs for the "$15 an hour" movement. At about 11:55 AM vans from the local television news stations show up and direct the people into a group. Each news station takes their turn having their "reporter" being videoed with the "protesters". Once they are done the people hand back the signs and shirts, get on the buses and leave. Each news station had their part air about the huge protest.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This was covered extensively here back in 2017.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Always good to refresh memories, thanks.

Same video posted in THIS thread from 2017.

edit on 9 19 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I’m pretty sure every camera man and photographer in the world does whatever they can to make their pictures better..

I thought old Neil degrasse Tyson said it best while talking about if the moon landing was faked..

“Assume we do establish that a picture is faked, is a vast conspiracy where the government did not go to the moon the logical conclusion?”

And the answer is no..

There are thousands of reasons a edited photo might get released as an unedited photo..

So is the cameraman framing his shot proof of some vast leftist conspiracy to discredit conservatives and take all the guns???

Of course not..

The obvious answer is the camera man wanted the best shot.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

The obvious answer is the camera man wanted the best shot.

Go read the old threads from when this happened.

The OBVIOUS answer, if you actually researched it a little bit, is CNN was busted trying to push their agenda and lying.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So in your opinion would you agree that the metropolitan police were complicit in this "staging"?

Because I see protestors being allowed past a cordoned area, doesn't seem protocol to me. Doesn't seem to be a protest either it seems to be a television and photography opportunity. I'd assume the police allowed this for whatever reason.

Because imho you're an idiot to think protestors protest behind police cordons in extremely small groups, even more of an idiot to think the police would support such actions.

I might be way off the mark but it seems to me that this apparent spin is being spun?

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I'm guessing the 100's if not 1000's of pictures of Muslim women handing out roses and standing on the London Bridge holding hands in a show of solidarity were faked too?

Muslim women stand in solidarity

Muslims giving roses

Staged right? Round the corner they were probably celebrating the attack... Right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join