It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Predictions by David Icke that Came True

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: letni

The 3 that stand out the most to me that he was right about already thus sheeple take most offense by and dispute most are:

1) We live in a Matrix

2) AI worst event in human history (Even late stephen Hawking said this!)

3) The pedo leaders arent just pedos, they're Satanists!

None of these things have been proven correct, you gullible buffoon.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You're the only one I kept seeing wanting to debate it when I scanned the page. It has nothing to do with his predictions. If you see people who want to keep asserting he's anti semetic and refuse to talk about the actual thread I'll be happy to back you up with asking them what that has to do with his predictions.

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

You're the only one I kept seeing wanting to debate it when I scanned the page. It has nothing to do with his predictions. If you see people who want to keep asserting he's anti semetic and refuse to talk about the actual thread I'll be happy to back you up with asking them what that has to do with his predictions.

What debate? All i said was I have seen no evidence that be was anti-Semitic or holocaust denier. How is that a debate?

If you are going to throw serious accusations, at least back it up.

You have said absolutly nothing about the posters saying this, why? Why did you not tell them to stay on topic?

Because you agree with what they say. Simple as that!

Please do not try and say it was a debate. I asked for evidence! And the fact not one of them replied, speaks volumes!

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Gee, if only you had access to some sort of vast information network that would allow you to look this up on your own. And if only this hypothetical information network was full of article after article after article detailing the evidence supporting the idea that Icke is anti-Semitic.
Oh, wait...

posted on Sep, 19 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

Gee, if only you had access to some sort of vast information network that would allow you to look this up on your own. And if only this hypothetical information network was full of article after article after article detailing the evidence supporting the idea that Icke is anti-Semitic.
Oh, wait...

Oh please! Enlighten me!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join